Driving Test Cancellations 4 All Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Driving Test Cancellations 4 All

About Driving Test Cancellations 4 All: Driving Test Cancellations 4 All (www.driving-test-cancellations-4all.co.uk) finds unlimited driving test cancellations for anyone needing an earlier practical driving test. For just £18, we will search for tests as many times as you need until you pass.

"Brilliant!! Had 4 driving tests in the space of 6 weeks using Driving Test Cancellation 4 All....past 5th time!! 8 week wait with normal website!! Would highly recommend it!!!! 👍🏻👍🏻"
"So helpful, I was able to resit my test the week after my first one instead of waiting a month!"
"Helped me get a test 1 weeks before my holiday! And I passed 😝"
"Brilliant service and would recommend to all learner drivers."
"The best company in the world. My instructor suggested this company. If it wasn’t for them I would have had to wait 3 months for my test. The customer service is excellent they are so lovely and very helpful. The fee is so cheap only have to pay £18 pounds they do all the work for you. They are constantly looking for the dates and times that you give them. I’m so greatful for this company. I got three test dates within, June- August. They are amazing honestly if it wasn’t for this company I would not have passed my driving test. I would have had to wait 3 months to do my 1st driving test attempt. Thank you so much these guys deserve more credit. I remember I failed in May 27th they got me a date within three weeks of failing. I failed again in June I was so worried as my original test date was in August I was also going on holiday I specified I needed the date and time between 9th July to 20th July they got a test date on the 9th July. Which was awesome. I failed again and I had to re booky original test date was in October I asked them for a date between the 6-16th August 10-3pm as the date and time would be suitable for my instructor. They contacted me the first week of August and gave me a date for the 14th August 11.11 but my instructor was busy and couldn’t do that day. Then within two days they let me know another date available which was the 7th August 1.38 my instructor was free that day o did my test and I passed! If it wasn’t for them I would have had to wait so long and wouldn’t have been able to do the 3 attempts within these three months. I had no idea a company like this existed my instructor suggested them as I had a new instructor. Thanks to him he mentioned how good they were. They really are! They also don’t charge extra everytime you fail it’s just a one off fee of £18 which is excellent they will keep looking for dates for you and not charge extra until you pass! I love them they are the best would highly recommend. I will also mention them to my friends and family you guys should also do the same they honestly saved my life. My theory was about to expire and I was desperate to pass. The waiting times for tests are ridiculous. Thank you guys your the best. I cannot express my gratitude enough I am so greatful. Thank you."
"A great service that I required more than i would have liked but I eventually passed and DTC certainly reduced the amount of time it would have taken me. 100% recommended."
"It is a reliable company, thank you so much DTC4A. Now, I passed my exam and have been driving my car for two months. Very recommended!"
"Seriously you guys and your service both are amazing. I took my test 6 times and everytime I failed I come straight to you guys. You never let me down. You always find me a test on the exact date I need it. Thank you so much for all your help."
"Great site, I had to wait weeks until I found this website. Had a new test booked within 2 weeks. Highly recommend."
"Loved using this! Every time I booked a test it was months away but when I used this it would give me a test so quickly and very fast. Easy to use, loved it"
"The app was good and did what it needed however every time I left the app it logged me out which meant I lost a few driving test that I could have had, but overall it was definitely worth it"
"Excellent service would recommend to all."
"Best one ever."
"What a fab service !! I was very impressed. The fact that you paid once and we used it for 6 tests!! Amazing....and every single time we got multiple cancellation options. Well worth the money, would recommend to all !"
"Absolutely brilliant. They found another slot straight away when I could not make the first one. Totally worth the fee."
"Made passing test second time so much quicker"
"very helpful link."
"I was very impressed with the prompt notifications, it made it easy for me to book a driving test at a nearer time than my initial one. It was also at a good price, I could still use it for my second attempt of driving without paying extra. I would definitely recommend it if you want to pass your driving as quick as possible and you are confident in your driving."
"Really great idea. I passed my test a lot quicker with driving test cancellations 4 all. Refer a friend and earn money too."
"Done well getting us another test 😀"
Driving Test Cancellations 4 All is rated 4.82 based on 1,742 reviews