Driving Test Cancellations 4 All Reviews

Driving Test Cancellations 4 All 5 star review on 11th October 2019
Erika Almeida-Vega
Driving Test Cancellations 4 All 5 star review on 26th March 2018
Leah Davies
I would really be very grateful if can get me a September test date please. Otherwise thanks
Hi Violet, Thank you for your review. Our records show that we are searching for tests that are before your current test date, which includes September. Unfortunately, we do not know when tests will become available because it is purely down to test availability and other candidates changing or cancelling their tests. However, since we search regularly, our service gives you the best possible chance of finding a driving test cancellation. So far we have offered you 2 test cancellations and changed your test twice. If you have any questions or wish to discuss your account, please do not hesitate to contact our Support Team at support@driving-test-cancellations-4all.co.uk. Kind regards, Driving Test Cancellations 4 All
Well done
Very good! And fast
I'm very happy with you guys this is the second time u find me a cancellation, thanks very much
Got me a test super quick! Definitely recommend
got a new date at the required test centre within a week and they’re still searching for better dates
Not getting up-to-date cancellations
Hi Harikrishnan, Thank you for your review. Our records show that we have offered you 17 test cancellations matching your search preferences and we have changed your test 5 times. If you have any questions or wish to discuss your account, please do not hesitate to contact our Support Team at support@driving-test-cancellations-4all.co.uk. Kind regards, Driving Test Cancellations 4 All
Changed my test date so many times already!
Moved my test 66 days before my booking!!!
Quick and informative
Brought test forward 33 days
The best app ever they brought my test with 61 days earlier! And ive passed !!
Absolutely fantastic, got my test 4 months earlier ????
Wow! What a service! I booked my test yesterday in Lincoln from Ipswich, hoping that I would get a cancellation in my chosen area and the very next day, my test was rebooked. I cannot praise this service enough and anyone struggling to get a test, use this service! It’s worth the money!
Fast bookings and excellent service
Amazing!!!!!!
So far so good
What an amazing service ???? I spent too long searching and stressing. It almost feels like magic, highly recommended this service. I found a date available elsewhere in the country to get into the system...and almost immediately had a cancellation come through in my local and preferred area. Amazing service.
Excellent from the moment I signed up. My test was booked for December which was the earliest available. It has now been brought forward by 41 days. Within five hours four other cancellations were made. Definitely 10/10 ????
Niceone