Driving Test Cancellations 4 All Reviews

Erika Almeida-Vega
Driving Test Cancellations 4 All 5 star review on 26th March 2018
Leah Davies
Great
AMAZING!! Brought my test back by 70 days in a matter of minutes after I booked it so so so happy thank u!
£18 to get my test pushed forwards 71 days is more than worth it
Really recommend brought my test forward nearly 2 weeks sooner!
saved me 46 days, better than other websites
Found me a quicker test by 3 months, really happy. Thank you :-)
fantastic. Very impressive. Thanks
Received 5 cancellations within an hour for my first test and then received a cancellation relatively quickly for my 2nd test within a week which I passed. Worth the money
Great service. Used it twice and have had really quick responses. Test was booked month ahead and already got it 3 weeks earlier and the site is still searching for earlier. Highly recommended. Almost immediate confirmation of new test date is emailed from their official website
Thank you so much! It was a wonderful opportunity to get my test 76 dates in advance, thanks to you all!
Thank you so much for finding me a cancellation 22 days earlier than my original test date highly recommend
It would be great if you can let me know about the test earlier
Hi Sahar,

Thank you for your review.

It appears that we changed your test 6 days after you signed up with us, and brought it forward by over 1 month.

Unfortunately, it's not possible to predict when we will find you a test matching your criteria. However, you do have full access to your account until you pass, so we can continue to search for an even earlier test if you would like us to.

We wish you the best of luck with your test, and please do contact our Support Team (support@driving-test-cancellations-4all.co.uk) if we can be of any further assistance.

Kind regards,

Driving Test Cancellations 4 All
So so worth spending the money. I needed my driving test to be ASAP and they managed to save me 62 days. Highly recommend. It has made my day
Absolutely amazing !!
excellent value for money
Good job they save me from 2 months waiting to get my test
Amazing service, very impressed! Very very simple to use.
Wow ! This is amazing thank you so much my test had been bought forward by 50 days !
Good stuff