Driving Test Cancellations 4 All Reviews

of reviewers recommend Driving Test Cancellations 4 All
Read Driving Test Cancellations 4 All Reviews

About Driving Test Cancellations 4 All:

Really useful website ????
Best app ever
Perfect
Super service, just moved my test forward with 21 on the day that i wanted. Thank you guys, you are awesome!!!
can you please send me email before confirming because i need to check with the instructor before and can u please change 20 jan 11.11
Dear Shilpa,

Thank you for your review.

We have looked into your account and we can confirm that we brought your driving test forward by 46 days.

We automatically booked this test for you because you turned on auto-book when creating your account with us.

You can easily turn off auto-book from your account and we can keep searching for better cancellations for you. You can use us until you pass your driving test.

If you would like to discuss your account with us, or if you have any questions or feedback, please do not hesitate to get in touch with our Support Team at support@driving-test-cancellations-4all.co.uk.

Kind regards,

Driving Test Cancellations 4 All
Thanks.
Amazing app found me a date 24 days early!! Thank you!! Worth the £18 ????
Brought my test forward by almost a month! Thank you
Brillant love this app just signed up today and already brought my appointment 2 months earlier
Such a good system, thank you so much!!
Amazing service. Brought my test forward 22 days. I highly recommend this service. 10/10
moved my test forward by 40 days :)pay for the upgrade it's worth the money
Really quick.
Excellent service
Fantastic
Really appreciate for your help and really happy to review and I really happy to tell other people as well really comfortable this website
Highly recommend. I did need to keep checking on the app though as didn't get texts and emails not automatically checked within timeframe but this wasn't a problem as it only took 2 days to get a new test date. Was brought forward by 78 days! Awesome!
amazing test was booked 28th January 2020 and within a couple hours they had found a date 2nd December which brung it 57days quicker just hope i pass now would recommend ????
Good