Driving Test Cancellations 4 All Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Driving Test Cancellations 4 All

About Driving Test Cancellations 4 All: Driving Test Cancellations 4 All (www.driving-test-cancellations-4all.co.uk) finds unlimited driving test cancellations for anyone needing an earlier practical driving test. For just £18, we will search for tests as many times as you need until you pass.

"Excellent - had a test within a few hours & passed - many thanks"
"I was offered a suitable test date four days away, and passed my test! I only wish I'd known about this service a year earlier, as I had to wait many months between test dates. It could be improved: I found I was missing test date offers because I had installed the app and had signed up for notifications to my mobile phone but I had to actually delete the app to make sure I received the offers to my phone, otherwise I would miss them. I phoned the helpline and they told me to delete the app, and when I did so I received the offers to my phone. I would recommend this service to others."
"Probably saved me least 4 weeks which worked out perfectly for me as my parents were going on holiday and that could of jeopardised my job as to get to and from work would have been impossible."
"I received an earlier driving test slot on 2 occasions before passing, highly recommend"
"Passed my test on the date you gave me :)"
"It was great they managed to get me a driving test quickly and efficiently"
"Quick, easy and reliable."
"Very easy to set up and edit when needed. Found a closer test and passed"
"Always came up with an earlier test, very easy process"
"So helpful for finding me a test sooner than the website did. Would definitely reccomend"
"What a brilliant app which managed to find lots of alternative dates. Finally managed to pass my test 5 weeks earlier than the original date. Whilst the app does exactly what it says on the description I felt that the user interface and the overall look could be improved."
"It got me 2 driving tests much quicker than booking through the govt page and 1 membership does you till you pass. It is not badly priced and is easy enough to understand how to use."
"I had problems with them emailing me instead of texting but sent them an email they sorted it out in no time and got my cancellation test that suited me a few days later :)"
"Extremely helpful if you need an earlier driving test"
"Offered lots of tests to suit me!"
"Very good, sent regular cancellations though via text messages so that I could pick them up quickly. Very helpful in finding me an earlier test. Thank you!!"
"easy and efficient great service."
"It's very a useful technique."
"A brilliant service, ideal for those who need a quick cancellation and fast. After being unable to take my driving test the cancellations 4 all website abled me to take a second test just 3 weeks later. Despite being costly I would recommend to all :)"
"Cancellation 4 all is a great website !!! They do all they say. They find you a early date to pass yr test, with a date & time that is suitable for you. You must be fast as you only get 15 minute to make yr mind !!! Thank you. Dominic"
Driving Test Cancellations 4 All is rated 4.82 based on 1,772 reviews