Driving Test Cancellations 4 All Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Driving Test Cancellations 4 All

About Driving Test Cancellations 4 All: Driving Test Cancellations 4 All (www.driving-test-cancellations-4all.co.uk) finds unlimited driving test cancellations for anyone needing an earlier practical driving test. For just £18, we will search for tests as many times as you need until you pass.

company-profile.Click_here
"It got me a test when without it i would have been on a 6 month waiting list"
"Very Good"
"Great website I really recommend to find a quick cancellation worth the money. I've more than used their services all for just 18 one off payment. Sometimes not enough comes through but I guess that's based on what's about. Overall very satisfied!"
"Very excellent service. Very reliable and prompt in finding a test date. Thanks again."
"I was able to get two earlier tests than what I had booked. The email and text system works really well and you're able to change your test by sending a quick text. Their customer service is really good!"
"got a test quickly, very easy to use."
"Got another test within a week. Really great with the text and email notifications. Just needs to find more without you having to go online and change preferences once test has been changed."
"You did find a great amount of opportunities after I posted you on Facebook."
"Its a great service that enabled me to get an earlier test date which I don't believe I would have gotten if I didn't use this service. This service should be used by anyone who wants to find a earlier date but doesn't have the time to check for tests frequently thought out the day and night."
"Very great app. very quick to find you a cancellation. longest wait is about a week for a cancellation.. i missed a few but was offered about 10 cancellation. Thanks driving test cancellation 4 all. passed my test 2nd time with the help of getting a quicker test date."
"You guys did an amazing job finding me a cancel date passed it the second time other wise I would of been waiting a long time"
"Good as I did get a cancellation. I was expecting a much earlier cancellation, however the cancellation I received was a month earlier than its original date, so I can't complain. Thanks!"
"Thay always could find me the date which I looking for"
"Very prompt service and notification of available cancelations"
"Was doubtful that this would work at first, but read the reviews and gave it a go. Well worth the money. Offered a test, which was better than the one I had booked, so took it. However, If you want to keep being offered new tests then you then have to go back into the site and request a new test, it doesn't automatically keep offering, which was a bit frustrating, but apart from that. Excellent. In the end got a test in 3 weeks from registering, which there was no way I could have done this without the software."
"Thank you I've passed"
"TVM - Saved me a month of waiting for the driving test i had booked! Very pleased!"
"really quick and easy to use"
"Good reliable company, you dont have to wait months on, I passed my test a lot sooner."
"I got numerous cancellations and eventually got one that was for a weeks time. This was perfect for me as I was deseparate to take my test (I passed)"
Driving Test Cancellations 4 All is rated 4.82 based on 1,826 reviews