Driving Test Cancellations 4 All Reviews

Driving Test Cancellations 4 All 5 star review on 11th October 2019
Erika Almeida-Vega
Driving Test Cancellations 4 All 5 star review on 26th March 2018
Leah Davies
Awesome service, only thing I would say is it pauses searching after a few non accepted offers but it does tell you that it's paused so not a problem.
Very happy with the service found me a test 19 days earlier
Did wonder if this site was a scam but very happy to have had a cancellation today 51 days ahead of the first test date. Thanks
Found very quickly and gave enough time to check with driving instructors availability to would highly recommend and if fail can be used again great service
Pretty good overall, smooth and easy to use. Gets the job done
not even 24 hours passed and I got a test, such a good app and worth every penny
Great
Thanks good job
I am extremely impressed with the service provided, I booked my test when bookings opened up again after lock-down and my booking was over a month and a half away and also at a test centre that was over an hour away. They brought my test forwards by a month and got it in the test centre that i wanted. My only issue was that the mobile app was pretty useless and it didn't seem to have the most optimised mobile website, apart for that its a 10/10 for the service provided.
Helped so much on the such long waits, cut down the waiting time loads although the amount of time they reserve it for sometimes isn’t enough as you could be doing something else and miss it
Thanks a lot for your help! It has been a great service i received.
Very good I have trusted them and recommend
Well worth the money, I shaved 36 days off my wait for my test.
The only reason I didn't give 5 stars is, when I first signed up, if any dates within my range is set came up I got txts which was great, then when the date for the test I switched to came up I didn't get a txt, I only just so happened to see it as I was waiting for an email to come through from something else, and saw the email for a reserved test (which is the one I ended up booking so all was well in the end) it was just lucky that I saw the email as no txt was received in this occasion.
Nice
Really good job. Thank you
hey can you find me for driving test day in January please.Thank you for help
Saved me 36 days
Great service, got 4 options in 10 days. The only thing is you have to be quick with your answers as you have only 14 min to reply.
Good