Driving Test Cancellations 4 All Reviews

Erika Almeida-Vega
Driving Test Cancellations 4 All 5 star review on 26th March 2018
Leah Davies
More Photos & Videos
So worth the money it's been really great especially for repeated tests!!!! The app is annoying as you keep having to log in. But overall would thoroughly recommend!
When I first signed up, you were fantastic and go me a closer dated test, however I didn't pass that test and since then have not received anther calculation. Slightly disappointing when I paid the extra £4 to make sure I got one.
Very good.. plenty of messages.. All of which suited my time table.. Very pleased and worth every penny 😁.. could use a bit more time to reply tho as by time my instructor got bk to me i had missed dead line
Great help and really easy to manage.
Good and really responding
Yes πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘πŸ˜‚πŸ‘
Was very helpful..
tks you so much i really appreciate your work has been fantastic and fantastic. .....
extremely good at helping you find a cancellation. only criticism is the website could be updated
Very positive experience with driving test cancellations 4 all. Passed 2 months before my original test was booked for. Thanks
It is a good App , fairly quick and gets a date sooner than the GOV site
Very happy because they were able to find a date within my chosen range
It was perfect and really helpful for the first time. But when I failed my driving test,I paid more for scanning the test center every 5 min. At the same time I registered on a different site. I wonder why the second site found an earlier test for me,when Cancellations 4 All not. It is a bussines.
Fantastic website, sorted me out a new test date which was within 2 weeks...instead of waiting 4 months for the DVLA site..well worth the money
Easy to do and relatively cheap
Fantastic service definitely worth getting πŸ–’β˜Ί
i was happy with the services and that i got a booking within 2 weeks that was a great relief as a i had just started uni. Therefore, it fitted in perfectly
Helped me to get quicker date for test, if someone doesn't want to check the DVSA website everyday, this could be helpful
You helped me alot in looking for early slots for driving tests. I recommend it to everyone but the system badly needs a better UI and direct execution from app instead of repeated login in online account.
Find out cancellations asap