Driving Test Cancellations 4 All Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Driving Test Cancellations 4 All

About Driving Test Cancellations 4 All: Driving Test Cancellations 4 All (www.driving-test-cancellations-4all.co.uk) finds unlimited driving test cancellations for anyone needing an earlier practical driving test. For just £18, we will search for tests as many times as you need until you pass.

"Great website I really recommend to find a quick cancellation worth the money. I've more than used their services all for just 18 one off payment. Sometimes not enough comes through but I guess that's based on what's about. Overall very satisfied!"
"Very excellent service. Very reliable and prompt in finding a test date. Thanks again."
"I was able to get two earlier tests than what I had booked. The email and text system works really well and you're able to change your test by sending a quick text. Their customer service is really good!"
"got a test quickly, very easy to use."
"Got another test within a week. Really great with the text and email notifications. Just needs to find more without you having to go online and change preferences once test has been changed."
"You did find a great amount of opportunities after I posted you on Facebook."
"Its a great service that enabled me to get an earlier test date which I don't believe I would have gotten if I didn't use this service. This service should be used by anyone who wants to find a earlier date but doesn't have the time to check for tests frequently thought out the day and night."
"Very great app. very quick to find you a cancellation. longest wait is about a week for a cancellation.. i missed a few but was offered about 10 cancellation. Thanks driving test cancellation 4 all. passed my test 2nd time with the help of getting a quicker test date."
"You guys did an amazing job finding me a cancel date passed it the second time other wise I would of been waiting a long time"
"Good as I did get a cancellation. I was expecting a much earlier cancellation, however the cancellation I received was a month earlier than its original date, so I can't complain. Thanks!"
"Thay always could find me the date which I looking for"
"Very prompt service and notification of available cancelations"
"Was doubtful that this would work at first, but read the reviews and gave it a go. Well worth the money. Offered a test, which was better than the one I had booked, so took it. However, If you want to keep being offered new tests then you then have to go back into the site and request a new test, it doesn't automatically keep offering, which was a bit frustrating, but apart from that. Excellent. In the end got a test in 3 weeks from registering, which there was no way I could have done this without the software."
"Thank you I've passed"
"TVM - Saved me a month of waiting for the driving test i had booked! Very pleased!"
"really quick and easy to use"
"Good reliable company, you dont have to wait months on, I passed my test a lot sooner."
"I got numerous cancellations and eventually got one that was for a weeks time. This was perfect for me as I was deseparate to take my test (I passed)"
"Found cancellations very quick and got my test booked in a month earlier. Only fault was I had my test booked for a weekday, and when my friend joined they found a cancellation for the weekend for the same test centre which did not come up for me. When I seeked online help and spoke to someone they informed me if I have a test booked in the week the site will not find me cancellations on a weekend even though apon singing up I ticked to find cancellations on all days except for Sunday. So missed out on weekend tests. It does not tell you this on the Web page. But definitely worth the money if you don't want to wait 3/4 months for your test."
Driving Test Cancellations 4 All is rated 4.82 based on 1,772 reviews