Driving Test Cancellations 4 All Reviews

of reviewers recommend Driving Test Cancellations 4 All
Read Driving Test Cancellations 4 All Reviews

About Driving Test Cancellations 4 All:

extremely good at helping you find a cancellation. only criticism is the website could be updated
Very positive experience with driving test cancellations 4 all. Passed 2 months before my original test was booked for. Thanks
It is a good App , fairly quick and gets a date sooner than the GOV site
Very happy because they were able to find a date within my chosen range
It was perfect and really helpful for the first time. But when I failed my driving test,I paid more for scanning the test center every 5 min. At the same time I registered on a different site. I wonder why the second site found an earlier test for me,when Cancellations 4 All not. It is a bussines.
Fantastic website, sorted me out a new test date which was within 2 weeks...instead of waiting 4 months for the DVLA site..well worth the money
Easy to do and relatively cheap
Fantastic service definitely worth getting 🖒☺
i was happy with the services and that i got a booking within 2 weeks that was a great relief as a i had just started uni. Therefore, it fitted in perfectly
Helped me to get quicker date for test, if someone doesn't want to check the DVSA website everyday, this could be helpful
You helped me alot in looking for early slots for driving tests. I recommend it to everyone but the system badly needs a better UI and direct execution from app instead of repeated login in online account.
Find out cancellations asap
It got me a test when without it i would have been on a 6 month waiting list
Very Good
Great website I really recommend to find a quick cancellation worth the money. I've more than used their services all for just 18 one off payment. Sometimes not enough comes through but I guess that's based on what's about. Overall very satisfied!
Very excellent service. Very reliable and prompt in finding a test date. Thanks again.
I was able to get two earlier tests than what I had booked. The email and text system works really well and you're able to change your test by sending a quick text. Their customer service is really good!
got a test quickly, very easy to use.
Got another test within a week. Really great with the text and email notifications. Just needs to find more without you having to go online and change preferences once test has been changed.
You did find a great amount of opportunities after I posted you on Facebook.
Driving Test Cancellations 4 All is rated 4.83 based on 2,079 reviews