Driving Test Cancellations 4 All Reviews

of reviewers recommend Driving Test Cancellations 4 All
Read Driving Test Cancellations 4 All Reviews

About Driving Test Cancellations 4 All:

I was able to get a driving test within 10 days of my first driving test! I was able to accept one cancellation but still was able to find better cancellations. Could not recommend this website enough- it saved me. Defo worth it!
Driving Test Cancellations 4 All helps me find the earliest dates as possible. Finally, i passed the driving test with the date they found for me. Thanks!!!
I can’t even have words for these team . Thank you so much for these journey , I couldn’t make it without this app .
Amazing app I would like to big thanks to all driving cancellations team& every time find my test how I want to really good and I recommend other people as well so I’m happy to help thank you
Absolutely mint I failed first time and download this at first it found me a test within 3 weeks but then updated again and I passed 6 days after failing first time. Not sure if this was because i had a premiere account or not but my experience with this app was great and would definitely recommend
It’s by all means the best! I failed my first 2 tests and I got 3 tests within 6weeks! Absolutely satisfying when you get full value for your money! Will definitely recommend Driving Test Cancellations 4 All to whoever is on a timescale to get a driving test.
I failed my 1st test & my Instructor suggested this site. I paid the fee, was very happy to be able to move my retest forward by almost 3 months! This site is incredibly easy to use, they handle absolutely everything for you & all you need to do is focus on passing! Couldn't recommend them more!
I am so glad that they helped me find the test date two months earlier than the actual one. I would highly recommended this.
What a great concept! I booked my first Mod 1 with Driving Test Cancellations 4 All and failed. I just reset the dates and got another MOD 1 straight away and Passed. I then changed the details to Mod 2 and changed the date to suit, took my MOD 2 and passed! All for one payment! Brilliant, Thanks. Kevin
Absolutely amazing service! I failed my driving test first time and wanted to sit it again as soon as possible. My driving instructor recommended this website and it was amazing. They found me a test within two weeks, considering the 12 week waiting list! I passed second time and couldn’t thank the team enough. Would recommend to everyone!!
very helpful!
Amazing website
Very good helped me get a cancellation
I get a lot help from this app. It’s perfect and timed for book me.
Excellent website, easy to use. Liked the fact you could specify dates/times that you wanted to avoid.
Got an early driving test and my daughter passed. Perfect!
Cancellations 4 all were brilliant found me another test within a couple of weeks.
Unbelievable service. They got me 2 different date son 2 days. I would highly recommend. I was booked in October and passed today in August.
Failed my first test and got a second test within 2 weeks
Waste of money and complicated
Dear Customer,

Thank you for your review and we are sorry to hear that you are unhappy with our service.

We can confirm, however, that we changed your test to an earlier test date within the dates you said you were available.

Your account is valid until you pass your test, so you can use the account for as long as you need.

If you would like to discuss your account with us, or if you have any questions or feedback, please do not hesitate to get in touch with our Support Team.

Kind regards,