Driving Test Cancellations 4 All Reviews

Driving Test Cancellations 4 All 5 star review on 11th October 2019
Erika Almeida-Vega
Driving Test Cancellations 4 All 5 star review on 26th March 2018
Leah Davies
Really worth the pay. Saved me a whole months in waiting.. Initially I thought it was all a scam but chose to leave a benefit of doubt as was really desperate and they really did get me a closer test date. Thankyou so much...
Really good and efficient just saved me two months of waiting and changed it to the driving centre I wanted.
Excellent ... this is the best money I have ever spent, can completely recommend using this service and is a must for anyone waiting to take their driving tests. Due to circumstances beyond my control I have had to rearrange my test 4 times, C4U have managed to rearrange my tests for me saving me over 177 days in total , I have recommended them to all my friends ... brilliant service thank you
it is very good website they help me find an earlier test by 91 days .thank you so much
Saved 28 days! Which I was amazed at considering lockdown and all. Great service, kept me in the loop the whole time. A*
It’s really help
they brought my test 30 days forwards and cannot recommend enough. its really easy and hassle free
The best ever!!! I only can recommend!!!
Very good
I previously signed up to another site, which was a pile of ****, I stumbled across this one and got my test brought forward 73 days, it was simple I signed up and waited for the texts to come in, I got a few before the one I booked but because of covid I wasn't able to take them! If it wasn't for these, I would still be waiting untul March for my test but I'm sitting here as a passed driver :) Thank you
Amazing service absolutely worth the money especially if you’re struggling to get tests booked due to Covid, managed to get my test moved from April to January in after just a week or so!
Excellent service! I failed my driving test in December and I could not find another slot at all at my nearest test centre. After 2 weeks they found me a test in January. Would highly recommend this service to anyone!
So helpful brought my test forward by over 120 days !!!
Brought my test forward by 3 months!
Very exciting, my driving test was brought forward by 47 days. Thank you so much.
WOW WOW WOW. UNBELIAVABLE. WAS ALL BOOKED UP FOR MONTHS AND NOW JUST GOT A TEST THREE DAYS LATER!! HOPE I PASS! THANKS SO MUCH
Very good service
Such a good service! Got my test moved earlier twice. Just had one moved from May to Feb!! Highly recommend :)
Great I didn’t have to wait 94 days!!!!!!
Very serious and professional guys. Brought my driving practical test nearer by 90 days. Well done!
Driving Test Cancellations 4 All is rated 4.85 based on 3,331 reviews