Driving Test Cancellations 4 All Reviews

of reviewers recommend Driving Test Cancellations 4 All
Read Driving Test Cancellations 4 All Reviews

About Driving Test Cancellations 4 All:

Awesome service - on day 1, brought my son's 2nd test fwd by nearly 5 weeks. Saved weeks of nagging
amazing service!!
Best cancelation app I have ever used
Great service so far. I am one of their happy customers. Highly recommended.
Good
Brilliant service , always keeping me up to date , saved me 36 days on my test , couldn’t recommend more highly
Amazing got me a cancellation in 4 days!!
I came across this website and thought this might be a con, but how wrong I was. For a one time fee, if you're like me who's failed 4 times, this is a big time-saver. I have a very tight job schedule so being able to set my flexibilities and customise my time through this website is wonderful. It also holds a slot for you so I had time to ask my instructor if he could also do that day. Really highly recommended.
Amazing app...Really saved my time
Great app really fast to find a test.
Excellent service highly recommended.
Worth the money, I always get a cancellation each time
Saved me 27 days' waiting time just a few hours after signing up, would recommend this service to anyone!!
Absolutely amazing, really helped me out
Had my test cancelled in March and the next available test was May! Considering this will be my 3rd test I didn’t want to wait this long as I feel ready. Signed up and was just hopefully waiting for something to pop up. Just under 2 hours after signing up I received a notification saying a test was available on the 1st April! 48 days earlier than what the DVSA booked it for! Cannot thank this company enough and they have made my day!
Absolutely brilliant service!! Found a cancellation 10 days earlier on the first day! Amazing!!! Thank you.
Fantastic service
Absolutely brilliant! Bought me forward 36 days with a cancellation in my time. Highly recommended. Thankyou!
Easy and Useful.
Phenomenal service!!! I couldn’t recommend highly enough.
Driving Test Cancellations 4 All is rated 4.84 based on 2,182 reviews