Driving Test Cancellations 4 All Reviews

Erika Almeida-Vega
Driving Test Cancellations 4 All 5 star review on 26th March 2018
Leah Davies
Omg this is brilliant found an early test within 2 hours x
I’m over the moon! Thank you for getting me a cancellation so quickly! Literally was only a few days and boom I got one!! Thank you :)
Has been helpful
Excellent website. We have a new test date with nearly a week's notice too. Fantastic and really easy to use. I recommend it to everyone especially during during these Covid times. Thank you very much indeed.
So great application
So far so good.
Great service love it that you pay once no matter how many times you need to book your test, had my test centre cancel my test when I had arrived at the centre then they gave me another test for 5weeks later let’s just say i was not happy but these guys found me an earlier test for the following week fingers crossed that I don’t need to use the service for myself again???????? but have been recommending to everyone i know???????????? 5 star service Thank you????
Couldn’t find a test date for my preferred centre until December 2024!!!! The app found me one in under 10 for this year ????????
Amazing!!!!
Got a cancellation the same day i booked my first test!! Definitely recommend!!!
Class, very efficient
Excellent service
Great app. Definitely worth it!
Absolutely brilliant!!! Moved my test 40 days before my booking and they are still searching for closer dates.
Fab Highly recommend
Amazing and works extremely well!
Best thing I’ve ever purchased
I had to book my test in York to be able to create a cancellation format but I thankfully got one in my desired test centre thanks to you!! My perfect test!! Thank you
Absolutely brilliant! I could not find any dates at all. With this service it took less then 24hrs to get my test booked. Many thanks! Definitely worth every penny!!!
very good thanks