Driving Test Cancellations 4 All Reviews

Driving Test Cancellations 4 All 5 star review on 11th October 2019
Erika Almeida-Vega
Driving Test Cancellations 4 All 5 star review on 26th March 2018
Leah Davies
It reduced the waiting time efficiently, highly recommended ????
Very good service recommended for all.
Saved 82 days of waiting time!!!!
Very good
Excellent service, has saved so many days on my driving test!
Always come through and save alot of time, fast in response and great service
Very good service, managed to save me 105 days of waiting for a test! My original test was the 11th June and now it’s been brought forward to 26th February I’m very happy!
I have used this company for my son and was excellent and now for my daughter. Very efficient and effective and indeed got an earlier test date. First one cancelled due to lockdown and fingers crossed for second. However, if it is indeed postponed again I will just reactivate my account. So many in this position just waiting for test centres to reopen.
Amazing website, such a good way to get a cancelation fast especially in the current situations :) 100% recommended
Saves us a lot of time easy to use and efficient . I saved 70 days and brought forward my test date . Totally worth it
Precise and efficient service
Absolutely amazing. Would recommend to anyone at the moment, specially with the pandemic, this allows you to look for quick on the spot tests if yours gets cancelled. I used this app three times last year (2020) due to all the cancellations.
I’m so grateful stuff like this exists
Very good site
Good system
I didn’t think this would work. But this has saved me so many weeks since my first test was booked in September. Such a great service allowing me to continue to change my test and rebook until I pass even when it’s been rescheduled so many times. Highly recommend.
Lockdowns have made taking my driving test a total nightmare I've been trying to sit mine since August. This has made it so much easier to look for a closer test everytime I'm sent to the back of the queue because it was cancelled again. Its sends bookings to my phone so I can check of they work and book if they do by just replying. So easy. So worth the money. 10/10. Saved me so much stress.
I’m so pleased
Amazing. Registered at 20:30 had a new test date by 22:30. Couldnt be happier, well passing would do it. ????
Fantastic app I had very little faith in getting a cancellation , paid for the app at 5 past 6 and had a new test booked at 10 past ! Thank you
I am impressed at how soon I got a booking notification from you guys!
Driving Test Cancellations 4 All is rated 4.85 based on 3,367 reviews