Driving Test Cancellations 4 All Reviews

Driving Test Cancellations 4 All 5 star review on 11th October 2019
Erika Almeida-Vega
Driving Test Cancellations 4 All 5 star review on 26th March 2018
Leah Davies
Can’t argue this - could get a test for just over 3 months and was fed up of going back and forth to the DVLA site incase there had been cancellation. Joined here and within 24 hrs had - test 40 days sooner than I could get!
It's very fast in progress and up to date. Thank you
Saved me 41 days !
This is a fantastic service, saved months on my daughters test was able to get a cancellation on preferred date and test centre. would recommend.
I’m very happy that my test has been forwarded as I was so stressed about having to wait next year. If you’re hesitating go with this app I highly recommend you to give it a go. You won’t be disappointed.
Brilliant
Excellent service, i would highly recommend drivingtestcancellations4all.
Fantastic service, really needed a closer test than January and they managed to get one right at the beginning of November. Would definitely use again
Amazing!!! Literally no effort and my test has been brought forward over a month and half!
Excellent service. Provides dates instantly and I have had my test bought forward by 6 weeks after not passing for the first time. Highly recommended
I'm absolutely over the moon, thank you so much. Knocking 6 weeks off my original booking. Anyone thinking about using this company don't think twice there amazing and very quick to find you a date which you want. 5 star if there was a 6 star I'd give that ????
good
Absolutely amazing App saved me 90 days and got the test centre closest to me!! Very happy customer definitely worth the money.
Got tested moved back about three months ! Best app and best way to get cancelled tests :) defo recommended
Amazing service. Within less than a week, they have saved 39 days from original test date on 23/02/2020.

Wonder if I can get test further earlier after test is rebooked.
Awesome service! Had a test booked for the end of the year and they found a cancellation for me in 3 weeks time!
Yeah this is perfect thank you very much
This was very useful and easy to use. Saved me 97 days on my test, especially helpful as it means I have less driving lessons.
Brilliant very useful service
In total saved us 143 days of waiting, literally can’t recommend this site more, especially in this climate with so many tests being put back from COVID.
Genuine and worth every Penny ????
Driving Test Cancellations 4 All is rated 4.84 based on 2,714 reviews