Driving Test Cancellations 4 All Reviews

of reviewers recommend Driving Test Cancellations 4 All
Read Driving Test Cancellations 4 All Reviews

About Driving Test Cancellations 4 All:

5* !! My test got cancelled on the 16th nov. Driving rest cancellations have managed to find me a test for the 21st nov. Less than a week from my previous test. Can not fault, fingers cross I pass now! If not I will be using again!!
Was quick
EXCELLENT SERVICE. CANT FAULT IT - BROUGHT THE TEST FROM 6TH JANUARY RIGHT TO 12TH DECEMBER. THANKS VERY MUCH - WOULD DEFINATELY RECOMMEND - HOPEFULLY WE WONT NEED TO USE YOUR SERVICE AGAIN !
Best service ever... i was a little apprehensive at first, but they have taken my test from 22nd January 2020 to November 28th 2019 reduced by 57days EXCELLENT SERVICE Highly recommend
Can’t fault it really. Some negative reviews on here but ignore them, I did. 18 quid, boom! Moved my test forward by a month, and I missed a couple as I swapped to the app when I should’ve stayed with the text alerts. And one time I was at a party and missed the text. A tip I’d to be ready all the times, turn your phone off silent. 9-10, app could be better, but I do work in app development so I’m biased a bit. Hopefully I will be driving by Xmas !!!
It was wonderful experience. I was able to get a booking 32 days earlier with this amazing app. This happend on the same day i installed this app. Highly recommended.
very good
Thank you, very helpful I founding ,I will recommend for everyone ????
Excellent service
I don’t have any regret choosing Driving cancellation 4 All because you have to pay just one time until you pass your driving test.
Fantastic! Managed to get a huge choice of cancellations and therefore passed my test in no time. Thank you.
Excellent service and with their continuous support finally I have passed my driving test. Highly recommended.
Thank you very much for getting me an earlier test! I was able to pass before my teacher stopped.
Excellent would recommend you to anyone
A great way to bring your test forward! Updates every few minutes so you are the first to get the cancellations . Would definitely recommend ‘cancellations 4all’ So easy .........
Very useful and quick to work after activating. A bit less useful in London but more likely to be because of the lack of cancellations than the actual app because it was very active in the Midlands.
This is the best service available. I used their service twice and was given a slot in the dates mentioned. Would highly recommend this to all who are looking out. No need to go anywhere else. Awesome!!
They managed to find me a test within 2 weeks as opposed to 2 months twice, until I passed! Incredible value, great service. Worth every penny.
Great service, super fast.
I was able to get a driving test within 10 days of my first driving test! I was able to accept one cancellation but still was able to find better cancellations. Could not recommend this website enough- it saved me. Defo worth it!
Driving Test Cancellations 4 All is rated 4.82 based on 1,872 reviews