Driving Test Cancellations 4 All Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Driving Test Cancellations 4 All

About Driving Test Cancellations 4 All: Driving Test Cancellations 4 All (www.driving-test-cancellations-4all.co.uk) finds unlimited driving test cancellations for anyone needing an earlier practical driving test. For just £18, we will search for tests as many times as you need until you pass.

"When I first signed up, you were fantastic and go me a closer dated test, however I didn't pass that test and since then have not received anther calculation. Slightly disappointing when I paid the extra £4 to make sure I got one."
"Very good.. plenty of messages.. All of which suited my time table.. Very pleased and worth every penny 😁.. could use a bit more time to reply tho as by time my instructor got bk to me i had missed dead line"
"Great help and really easy to manage."
"Good and really responding"
"Yes 😊👍😂👍"
"Was very helpful.."
"tks you so much i really appreciate your work has been fantastic and fantastic. ....."
"extremely good at helping you find a cancellation. only criticism is the website could be updated"
"Very positive experience with driving test cancellations 4 all. Passed 2 months before my original test was booked for. Thanks"
"It is a good App , fairly quick and gets a date sooner than the GOV site"
"Very happy because they were able to find a date within my chosen range"
"It was perfect and really helpful for the first time. But when I failed my driving test,I paid more for scanning the test center every 5 min. At the same time I registered on a different site. I wonder why the second site found an earlier test for me,when Cancellations 4 All not. It is a bussines."
"Fantastic website, sorted me out a new test date which was within 2 weeks...instead of waiting 4 months for the DVLA site..well worth the money"
"Easy to do and relatively cheap"
"Fantastic service definitely worth getting 🖒☺"
"i was happy with the services and that i got a booking within 2 weeks that was a great relief as a i had just started uni. Therefore, it fitted in perfectly"
"Helped me to get quicker date for test, if someone doesn't want to check the DVSA website everyday, this could be helpful"
"You helped me alot in looking for early slots for driving tests. I recommend it to everyone but the system badly needs a better UI and direct execution from app instead of repeated login in online account."
"Find out cancellations asap"
"It got me a test when without it i would have been on a 6 month waiting list"
Driving Test Cancellations 4 All is rated 4.82 based on 1,772 reviews