Driving Test Cancellations 4 All Reviews

of reviewers recommend Driving Test Cancellations 4 All
Read Driving Test Cancellations 4 All Reviews

About Driving Test Cancellations 4 All:

Good service!
The app was good and did what it needed however every time I left the app it logged me out which meant I lost a few driving test that I could have had, but overall it was definitely worth it
Done well getting us another test πŸ˜€
Very useful in providing earlier tests allowing me to pass my driving test much faster
The app was very fast in finding cancellations. I failed twice and the app still found me times till I passed
I didn’t think they’d find me dates but I was wrong. They found me 20+ dates and I was amazed. Definitely worth the money if your looking for a driving test day ASAP. Thank youuuu!!!!!!!
found me numerous tests way before my test date
Was good but initially did not get many texts about available tests, but this could be due to no cancellations! Got plenty of last minute options to go for and was able to get a much earlier test!
Found me a new test within 10 days! Excellent!
Really great service and fast once you realise how to get them to search every 5 minutes for you. Website is a bit of a nightmare and hard to log in to/figure out if you're logged in or not, but in terms of getting a test date it's great.
I managed to change my test date about 4 times! Would recomment Cancellations for all! Great service with constant texts and they can even change the date for you.
They did exactly what they say do, got me a test withing a week of my failed test. And I passed 2nd time. πŸ˜€
It was very helpful and useful in finding driving test cancellations earlier than your original date and I reccomend it alot, however the only downfall was the reservation length, if it was longer then it would be perfect and give you a better chance to notice a cancellation in time.
Brilliant brought my (2nd) booked test forward almost two weeks to be 14 days after my first test meaning I could do it as early as possible and I passed.
Easy to use and found me earlier tests
So worth the money it's been really great especially for repeated tests!!!! The app is annoying as you keep having to log in. But overall would thoroughly recommend!
When I first signed up, you were fantastic and go me a closer dated test, however I didn't pass that test and since then have not received anther calculation. Slightly disappointing when I paid the extra £4 to make sure I got one.
Very good.. plenty of messages.. All of which suited my time table.. Very pleased and worth every penny 😁.. could use a bit more time to reply tho as by time my instructor got bk to me i had missed dead line
Great help and really easy to manage.
Good and really responding