Driving Test Cancellations 4 All Reviews

Erika Almeida-Vega
Driving Test Cancellations 4 All 5 star review on 26th March 2018
Leah Davies
More Photos & Videos
Took a while to get any cancellations through, about 4 weeks when friends had had about 4 in the space of a day.
Hi Annabel,

Thank you for your review.

We have looked into your account and we can confirm that we changed your driving test for you, bringing it forward well over 1 month.

After every test change we stop searching for you because we assume you are happy with the test date. We did however advise you by email that you could reactivate your account if you wished for us to continue searching for earlier driving tests. We did not hear from you after we changed your test and you did not reactivate your account yourself either. For this reason, we were not searching for tests for you after the change we made.

You can make as much use of your account until you pass, so please let us know if you would like us to reactivate your account for you. We have also contacted you directly by email where we can answer any questions that you have.

Kind regards,

Driving Test Cancellations 4 All
I'm still waiting for a cancellation
A test came through using the app (android) but when I clicked on the notification it disappeared? I couldn't then find the cancellation. I checked the .gov website and an earlier date was on there so I didn't actually use your service in the end. A refund would be good.
You guys were ok but I manage to find cancellations myself quicker than you guys ever did :) maybe you should employ me. Lol
Driving Test Cancellations 4 All is rated 4.84 based on 2,675 reviews