Drinkfinder Reviews

30 Fore Street
Constantine
Falmouth
Cornwall

Tell us how Drinkfinder made you happy

"I was disappointed when the present I had ordered for my father was delivered to my address when I complained I was advised that on confirmation of payment it must have defaulted to my address, if this is a known fault it should be fixed- I Then had to send the present to my father at additional cost to me. I would not recommend this company"
Hi Natasha,

There is no issue or bug with our site. We can not be held accountable for the incorrect details submitted to us for an order. If you were to have noticed before it was dispatched we would have changed the address before leaving us for you.

Drink Finder
"Brilliant service from easy ordering to next day delivery. Even the delivery driver was pleasant and polite."
"The ordering process was easy and uncomplicated. I was absolutely amazed to find the gin being delivered free the next day. Well done!"
"Quick and professional delivery!"
"This is the 6th time we have used 'Drinkfinder' (five deliveries and once for a visit!) and once again they have sold and delivered some rare and fine spirits with no problems what-so-ever! The packaging is so robust, it would withstand a small bomb blast!!! Thankyou!!!"
"Excellent service with quick delivery. Amazingly secure packaging. Highly recommended!"
"Excellent price and fast delivery."
"Very fast and efficient service."
"Fast and efficient service ."
"Quick, prompt, informed service and a good selection. Only slight grumble would be additional P&P costs but items did arrive well packed and protected."
Hello

Thank you for the review. You had paid for an economy service but we did bump it up onto a Next Working Day service for you free of charge. £4.95 for next day delivery in this instance is very competitive. We like to ensure orders are packed well and to ensure safe delivery. We will review shipping costs again soon, but currently are very competitive.

All the best
Drink Finder
"I got my stuff very quickly. The shipping fee is expensive, wiuld be great if anything could be done there...."
Hi Birgit,

Thank you for the review, we are glad it arrived quickly but sadly shipping from the UK to Germany is expensive, we wish it was cheaper too! We do review our options and pricing on a regular basis.

Cheers
Drink Finder
"Excellent , ordered special bottle of wine , delivered to me in Edinburgh next day. Well done !"
"Fast & efficient service, amazingly well packaged to prevent any damage. Will definitely be ordering again."
"Arrived very quickly, looks like photo and looking forward to drinking"
"Very smoothly achieved. Thank you Jacqueline Pearce"
"Great price, fabulous service. Ordered and delivered within 24 hours. Happy Customer."
"Extremely prompt delivery - actually next day, even though I'd deliberately built in the 3 day standard delivery delay for the birthday gift! Shame - it was a day she was due to be at work and then I had to tell her not to open until the correct day! But thank you anyway - always a brilliant, reliable service and an excellent range of very special offerings available!"
"I ordered a bottle of Dos Maderas Rum PX 5+5 years which appeared on the website as a giftpack (picture attached). What arrived was not as advertised i.e. no giftpack. On questioning this I was told "while stocks last for the gift pack. I have checked with the warehouse team and they ran out very recently so it is now onto normal stock. I will amend the image and information to reflect. The gift pack is the same cost as the rum it self. It was some promotional extra that we had been given. Sorry for any inconvenience caused or upset. All the best" I responded that nowhere on the advert (again image attached) did it say "while stocks last" and that substituting alternative goods without consulting the customer wasn't something my customers would find acceptable. Will not be using them again."
Hi Douglas,

We are sorry for the upset this has caused you. If we had any more promotional gift packs with the free miniatures left we would have sent this to you. As we do not have any more stock of this and it was a freebie the cost of the rum has not changed and are unable to help on this occasion. We have updated the information shown and the image at the point of your first contact.

Regards
Drink Finder
"Efficient and speedy delivery. Excellent range of unusual products."
"I accidently chose the wrong wine but this got sorted out extremely quickly and effectively. Jon was really friendly, professional and helpful. Stress free exhanges on " anything" nowadays is rare! So bravo, much appreciated, it makes all the difference it really does. Kind regards Lisa Maynard"
Drinkfinder is rated 4.73 based on 1,788 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access