Drinkfinder Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend Drinkfinder

How would you rate Drinkfinder?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

Mark Pryke
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service, bottle arrived very well packaged."
"Very good service."
STEPHEN BUSTIN
Verified Buyer
"A brilliant service, easy process for ordering and quick. I forgot to additionally order a bottle of Tarquin's Handcrafted Cornish Gin. A quick phone call and it was added to my order. Can't ask for better. Thank you Drinkfinder."
Chris Gladwell
Verified Buyer
"Excellent communication.very fast to respond to emails,very helpful on phone.a very organised and professional company indeed"
"Fantastic range of choice, and always delivers promptly and packaged perfectly."
Julie Bonning-snook
Verified Buyer
"Arrived the day after ordering in perfect condition. Excellent service"
JULIE HOWARD
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service and fast delivery. Perfect!"
Jerry Foster
Verified Buyer
"Excellent value and prompt std delivery at reasonable price. Item arrived well packaged and undamaged. Only slight negative is that the delivery tracking (parceltrace) was never up to date and the package arrived without any indication it was going to be delivered that day. Fortunately, we were in at the time it was delivered."
"Shortly, excellent."
Ryszard Dec
"All ok :) Fast delivery"
Ryszard Dec
"All oK fast delivery"
"Great products at excellent prices, especially as I was sourcing something from Bermuda! The ordering and delivery was first rate but above all the service was outstanding as I had a problem and needed to change my delivery and didn't know for a few days when that would,be. I had an instant response over a weekend and completely flexible redelivery. I will definitely use then again and highly recommend them"
Neville Lord
Verified Buyer
"thank’s drinkfinder I have been searching everywhere for the rives pink gin😄"
Clive Ross
Verified Buyer
"The service was very quick (from ordering to receiving them) and the bottles were very well packed - no chance of damage in transit"
Alan Simpson
Verified Buyer
"Good product at good price but does postage really need to be over £4 when bottle could be sent by Royal mail for £2.90??"
"First class service. I am very pleased with Drinkfinder."
"They had the products I was looking for. Delivered within a few days and no charge for delivery. Excellent service, thank you."
Lukas Broz
Verified Buyer
"Good honest price for the product I have bought. fast delivery, thanks"
Sarah Hindle
Verified Buyer
"I placed my order on a Thursday evening just before 5pm. I paid £6.95 for next day delivery as I needed the items for a special occasion Saturday night. they arrive Monday morning! when I called on saturday to find out where my delivery was I was told next day delivery cut off is 2pm although this is not clear anywhere and the count down on the home page stated order within 21 hours for Saturday delivery. The products are great but I spent £100 on products I needed for specific date and they did arrive."
Austen Righton
Verified Buyer
"Very happy, well priced products and efficient delivery . Well wrapped so little chance of breakages"
Drinkfinder is rated 4.73 based on 1,245 reviews