Drinkfinder Reviews

30 Fore Street
Constantine
Falmouth
Cornwall

Tell us how Drinkfinder made you happy
Promptly received my order. One of only a few Merchants who ship to Germany. Great!
Great service. My order came wrong I rang up and it was sorted out there and then no hassle whatsoever.
Very prompt delivery. Received within two days of ordering and securely packed.
ALWAYS MOST HELPFUL AND DELIVERY IS VERY QUICK.
I received very helpful advice which led me to buying wine which I enjoyed very much and to more orders in the future.
Excellent selection of wines (including some hard to find ones) at very competitive prices. Only negative was the level of packaging - far too much in this environmentally conscious age (plus the polystyrene went everywhere!)
very good service
I ordered a dozen but they found they only had eleven of the wine I wanted. I accepted the eleven and they were delivered well packed the very next day. I have just deducted the one star because of the shortage, but a competitive price for the wine and excellent service.
Wonderful service
The bottles arrived quickly and safely packaged. Ordered from DrinkFinder a few times already and never had any problem.
All aspects of Drinkfinder services were very well delivered to me I would recommend them to my friends and families
Very quick delivery and good packge. I liked the services. Thanks
Have never used this website before but would have no hesitation in using again or recommending. Easy website to use , fantastic choice and competitive prices . Good communication from order to delivery and extremely quick delivery . First class !
A large catalogue of drinks, reasonably priced, always dispatched quickly, I have no worries to recomend Drinkfinder to family and friends.
Fast and efficient service.
As usual ,helpful,informative and our order was on its way within hours. Thank you!!
Couldn't ask for a better service. I'll definitely buy again from them
I was given six miniature bottles of gin at Christmas, one of which I did not really like. I did not purchase directly from Drinkfinder and have no grouse whatsoever with the company which was the only company I could find online that seemed to have ever stocked/supplied it. I have since looked on the Drinkfinder website and they have a fantastic array of gins, if you are a gin drinker, some new gins and some old, well-known gins. Come next Christmas I may well purchase from them.
first class drinks, first class service !
I was trying to buy a hard to find whisky liqueur. No luck with local high street off licences. I was cautious at buying drink in a glass bottle online though. I needn't have worried once I found Drinkfinder. Not only were their prices extremely competitive but the service they provided was excellent. The packaging was secure and reassuringly sturdy. I have since recommended them to a friend who was trying to obtain some Pink Alcoholic Cloves and couldn't find it. Drinkfinder sell it! I will use them again and happily recommend them, especially for hard to find or unusual alcoholic beverages.
Drinkfinder is rated 4.75 based on 2,025 reviews