Drink Finder Reviews

Read Drink Finder Reviews

jon@drinkfinder.co.uk

30, Fore Street, Falmouth

Tell us how Drink Finder made you happy
Quick, quality item! Absolutely recommend!
Drink Finder we're easy to find, website very good and delivery from DHL all very efficient
Informative and easy to navigate website. Keenly priced and speedy delivery. Would recommend and will use again.
Our favourite wine was at a keen price and delivered promptly with very thorough protective Excellent servicepacking
Bought a gift for a friend I was visiting in the USA, or at least thought I had: I was contacted a few days after ordering to tell me that they didn't actually have the item in question after all. It was then too late to acquire it from elsewhere before we left. If they're this bad at inventory management, what else is wrong I wonder. Avoid.
Hi Matthew Appreciate the time taken for leaving a review. Unfortunately, you placed the order on a Saturday evening when nobody is at work processing and dispatching. So this was processed for dispatch on Monday when the stock error was found and you were notified and refunded. Drink Finder
Drinkfinder provide an efficient, courteous and speedy service and stock a great range of drinks.
Absolutely brilliant first class service and would use them all the time
Found something hard to find. Good price and super fast delivery. Will shop at Drink Finder again.
Fabulous choice of wines with a wide range of prices to suit everyone. Very prompt delivery and secure packaging. Bought a few bottles as a present for my husband and he is very impressed with the selection. Highly recommended if you're a wine buff.
Arrived well packed and within 48 hours
Good communication and fast service
Excellent selection, quality, value and service. Also LOVE the Constantine store! Fabulous Bonarda, my partner's favourite so a great present.
Good prices and quick delivery - well packaged , all arrived in perfect condition - will use again
Delivery was on time, packaging to protect the bottles was exceptional and GREAT value for money. Thank you :)
Quite simply excellent service. I ordered a case of wine in the Afternoon paid for express delivery and it was delivered the following day. I was informed all the way of the progress of the package. Excellent service and highly recommended
They seem to have just about any booze you can think of and delivery was quick and on time. Excellent service all round.
Great, immediate service and delivery. Goods well packed and arrived as agreed.
Easy to order, fair price paid, delivery very good, I could not find many places where I could buy my wine in this country. very satisfied overall.
Prompt, efficient, courteous - and a great price, too. Thank you.
The Skipper rum was out of stock for several months due to the importer ceasing to import it. Drink finder took it upon themselves to arrange import of by other means and contacted me as soon as it came into stock excellent service obove and beyond any other company I've dealt with for any product or service. Thank you very much.
Drink Finder is rated 4.83 based on 3,620 reviews