Drinkfinder Reviews

30 Fore Street
Constantine
Falmouth
Cornwall

Tell us how Drinkfinder made you happy

"Plenty of choice, fast delivey and well packaged.... Thank you"
"Good prices, quick delivery. Thank you."
"Excellant all round."
"First class service, excellent packaging and speedy delivery"
"Excellent service as usual."
"Excellent quick service, packaging very good, all good thank you"
"Ordered my first batch of apple pie moonshine!! Arrived four days later luvley!!"
"Hi, just a quick comment about the service on the order- wonderful - the parcel arrived yesterday (Tuesday) and a bottle is chilling in the fridge ready for when its needed! I must say you guys know how to send a package containing fragile items, I’ve never seen packing like it – it’ll take me a couple of trips to the recycling centre to get rid of the cardboard! I will certainly be in touch again!"
Hello, thank you for the lovely review. We try to reduce waste and recycle packaging that comes into us where we can to make 'padding' to ensure safe delivery and reduce the waste where we can!

DrinkFinder
"A trustworthy and reliable company. This is the second time I have used Drink Finder and will do so again. Absolutely no problem with the order or the delivery, just brilliant."
"We have ordered Ron Meil Honey rum a few times and the service you get from Drinkfinder is second to none, when you speak to a sales person they no exactly what you want and go through the sale you are asking for very professionally and the delivery is so prompt and the product is well packed, I will be using Drinkfinder again."
Thank you Paul, we look forward to your custom again.

DrinkFinder
"Great to do business with, fast and efficient service. My order was at my door within 24 hours."
"Brilliant, easy to order and superfast delivery."
"Excellent, effective communication and efficient service with expertly packed order. Thank you."
"Speedy delivery and very well packaged. It was for a friend's birthday and he is impressed with it. Thank you."
"Another fabulous Gin purchase..... Excellent customer service, speedy delivery. I look forward to purchasing from Drinkfinder again. Many thanks 😊"
"Excellent service thanks again"
"Not living in Cornwall means it is slightly more difficult to get Tarquins Gin, so I always visit Drinkfinder to order my favourite gin. Easy to surf, easy to purchase and prompt deliveries. Top service!"
"Could have packed the bottles better, some of the cases were ruined."
Hello

Thank you for the review, we are sorry to hear some of the presentation cartons have been slightly damaged in transit. Please contact sam@drinkfinder.co.uk regarding your order with images to see how we can help. We do our very best to pack parcels to ensure safe delivery, sadly even when very well packed when travelling the distance into the EU to customers like your self, they can are not always handled with care.

DrinkFinder
"So helpful and quick to deliver. A pleasure to deal with."
"Great Service"