Drink Finder Reviews

Read Drink Finder Reviews

jon@drinkfinder.co.uk

30, Fore Street, Falmouth

Tell us how Drink Finder made you happy
Excellent, friendly, knowledgeable service with a comprehensive range at competitive prices.
Brilliant service and good communication throughout. Arrived on time - thankyou.
Good prices, excellent service. Pakaging of bottles was very secure.
I had issues paying with PayPal, when I pressed to confirm payment an error message appeared that said Paypal was not responding. I then paid by card, but found that the delivery and invoice addresses were the same on contacting yourselves I found that I had ordered 2 bottles, not an issue as I am partial to at tot myself, but this needs looking into to stop further issues.
Great service prompt delivery. Well packaged.
Good choice, good price, fast efficient delivery. Nice people to deal with. I'll be back.
Great online service with fast delivery, item was well packaged. Was great to find the item I wanted and would recommend anyone to use drink finder!
Placed an order of A few bottles everything arrived packaged perfectly so nothing was broken while in transit , Arrived to days after i placed my or to Ireland 🇮🇪
Top service
We ordered 12 bottles of Californian Zinfandel which arrived safely and swiftly.
Great service, Fast Delivery. And even phoned me when to choose an alternative when they didn't have what I wanted!
Thank you Drink Finder, i was delighted with my latest acquisition,very competitively priced and the bottle arrived amazingly quick and in perfect condition which as a collector of whisky is very important. Well done! steve pace.
The order was as specified and arrived very promptly. The packaging has been much improved and was excellent. The main points of course are that the wine was superb and the price very reasonable.
Ordered online on a Sunday afternoon and received the order on the following Wednesday in Yorkshire.
Amazing service, thank you
Excellent. Wine delivered the next day.
Very efficient good service
Recipient pleased with the whisky and the whole process of ordering and delivery went well
Really impressed with their products, delivery and customer service skills. Highly recommended, will buy again and pass their details to all my friends.
Great service
Excellent service. Ordered one day and delivered the next. Better than ordering through Amazon. Well packed and good quality products. Very pleased
Everything was perfect, not much else to say.
Drink Finder is rated 4.80 based on 2,748 reviews