Drinkfinder Reviews

30 Fore Street
Constantine
Falmouth
Cornwall

How would you rate Drinkfinder ?

"I found the service friendly and efficient, delivery was on time and the prices very reasonable. What more could I ask for. I will use Frinkfinder in the future."
"Really quick service from order to delivery and very competitive pricing. What’s not to like?"
"first class service,and quick delivey."
"Simple purchase. Delivered on time. Very well packaged. Will use again."
"Looking for Pineau des Charentes which is hard to find at a reasonable price, found it here. Well packaged for delivery, also very prompt, will use this company again. Recommend."
"I did not receive an email saying I had completed my order. The photo on the site was of a 2014 bottle. I phoned the next day and asked if my order had been received and that it was a 2014 bottle, both confirmed. A bottle of 2015 vintage arrived !!!! Not good. Courier just left it on my bench at the front of my house, luckily I was in and heard them as they left (I realise this is not drinkfinders fault)!!!"
"easy to use and quick delivery of the whisky i ordered. Competitive prices too"
"I was so impressed with Drinkfinder, great easy website. Next day delivery superb, right down to the exact timing of delivery. Contents beautifully packaged all in all a brilliant service and would highly recommend and I will definitely use again."
"Excellent service and very fast delivery, I have tended to use on-line drinks suppliers outside of the UK as they usually have the cheapest prices but tempered by the wait for delivery back to the UK. But this was my first purchase with Drinkfinder and if they start to match their non-UK counterparts on price then as they say on Only Fools and Horses - "The worlds their lobster""
"Reliable and efficient service. Pleasure to deal with. Percy Hicks"
"Very prompt and helpful service. I will certainly continue to use them in the future."
"A first class service from first class staff"
"Great selection of wines from most countries. Reasonably priced on hard to find wines. Superb packaging! Easy to recommend."
"Quick Save Perfect !"
"The service was very good, very quick response. I paid for a Saturday delivery (£15) and the goods didn't turn up until Monday, but that was the courier rather than drinkfinder, who quickly apologised and refunded the delivery charge."
Once again Peter we are very sorry that the courier did not deliver as instructed with this Saturday delivery. We are glad however that you are happy with our service. All the best
Drinkfinder
"Great price, unbelievably swift delivery to Aberdeen overnight. Nuff said."
"A good service enhanced by quality customer support. They were very quick to replace a bottle broken in transit by poor courier handling. I have used drinkfinder intermittently over a number of years and have no hesitation in recommending themselves. If you are ever near Constantine then visit them in the Aladdin's cave at the rear of the village store."
"A perfect site to browse for the drinks you may fancy and an excellent choice when you get there. Recent purchase really nice."
"Good service."
"My order was delivered promptly, on time as promised. Very happy with the service"
Drinkfinder is rated 4.73 based on 1,440 reviews