Drinkfinder Reviews

Constantine
Falmouth
Cornwall

Click Here

Tell us how Drinkfinder made you happy

"A reasonable selection of products - I expect this will expand as the Company expands. Service excellent it felt like the goods were delivered before I pressed the order button. Well done I will be ordering from you again and recommending you to friends."
"I was very impressed with service from Drinkfinder, my wind was delivered just 3 days from putting in the order , I will definitely be re-ordering again, Trevor Denton"
"I have used Drinkfinder and each time it's been a good efficient service"
"Easy to use. Exactly what I wanted with very fast delivery. Awesome service . Packaged safely too"
"This site offered the best price for Tres Picos Spanish grenacha that I could find. Quick efficient delivery too"
"I ordered Honey Rum as I love this and Drinkfinder was great at sourcing what I wanted and it was delivered very quickly."
"Very prompt service and very professional"
"Fabulous, thank you! Item very well packaged and speedy delivery."
"I had to call and talk to a very helpful member of staff as there was an error in the website when I tried to order online. He found me the vintage I was looking for and even informed me of an offer on the wine which was about to start and applied it to my order, which arrived the next day. I am very happy with the service I received."
"I was very happy to have found what I was looking for as no other company stocked them. I received the item the next day and extremely happy with the service I received. Highly recommend to everyone."
"Excellent delivery time,well packaged,excellent selection of wines at reasonable prices. Even as a small customer very pleased with service and ease of ordering."
"Good service, arrived in good time but far too much packaging. I've ordered wine from other companies that use far less packaging so it would be possible to reduce that."
Hello

Thank you for the feedback. We are continuously looking to reduce our packaging. With your order you did have 3 bottles, so this went in a box that accommodates 4 so there was a little more void filling needed. The air filled wrap is made from recycled plastic and is recyclable again! We make sure our orders are well protected to avoid any disappointment / inconvenience or breakages on their journey.

We have looked into a more Eco and 'greener' approach which is all paper / card but it is more expensive, as a customer would you be willing to pay a little more to have an entire plastic free shipment? We would love to hear from you: jon@drinkfinder.co.uk

All the best
Drink Finder
"Excellent service"
"Quick delivery. And very pleased with my order thankyou"
"Faultless price and service"
"First time used for Larios, but is now known to be obtainable in certain supermarket. Will keep note in case of further need. Thanks to you for quick response to my order and such very good packaging of bottle. KB."
"Very impressive service, update on delivery and invoice sent prompt. Goods arrived to another address as a gift very quickly. Highly recommend :)"
"I have ordered Springbank 2016 and paid premium price not rrp but when received it wasn’t brand new condition. There was scratches all around box as it was gift for someone so I returned and got my full refund..all good but biggest disappointment was when drink finder replied that product doesn’t has to be same as pictures shown on website...well it’s not auction site or secondary market site even they show or write description if product is somehow not like new ... I buy at least 50 bottles a month online never had that kind response before...."
Hi Randhir

We are sorry that you were disappointed with this product and order. The item was in brand new condition as it came into us from Springbank. It is well known that their presentation cardboard boxes are inexpensive and not well made, on this occasion there was some ink that had rubbed off. Images shown are for illustration purposes as we have multiple of the item and can not list every one separately like an auction site would. We dealt with your query correctly and in a great time, we had it collected and a full refund applied when it was received back.

Again we are sorry for your disappointment.

Regards
Drink Finder
"Prompt service Very pleasant and helpful staff"
"Efficiency and the packing of the bottles were spot on, utterly secured"
Drinkfinder is rated 4.74 based on 1,852 reviews