Drink Finder Reviews

Drink Finder 5 star review on 14th April 2021
Matt
Drink Finder 5 star review on 23rd March 2021
Sarah
Delivered in a quick and timely manner packaging very good delivered as required thank you 😊
Brilliant service …. Arrived quickly packaging was superb and a quality product….. I will be a regular customer 👍👍
My first buy from Drink Finder. A very quick and efficient service. I am sure I shall use them again.
Lightning quick delivery, safely packaged, wonderful whisky. Very impressed.
I found Drinkfinder really efficient and when I had made a mistake with my order they were very fair and quick in resolving it. I will use them again!
Good price and delivery came exactly as promised. Good service from this company, thanks
Quick delivery and packaged very safely. However, while it was an old bottling I ordered, it would have been nice to at least have the dust removed from the glass bottle prior to sending.
Cheapest McAllan 12 I could find, and delivered within 3 days. Will definitely use again.
An easy transaction
great prices, great selection, will use to buy those hard to obtain Gins
Arrived very quickly, really well packed. Just what I ordered, will use again.
I've never been let down by the amazing variety of drinks to suit every palette.
Excellent service, really friendly, helpful staff and a HUGE selection. Highly recommended
Delivered expeditiously!
Arrived quickly . Bought salted rum as a present that my son really enjoyed. Nice to find different tastes.
Brilliant service, lovely choice of interesting cocktail ingredients, amazing selection of gin. Timely delivery. I love that Drinkfinder is a independent retailer, love that they don't send a deluge of junk mail.
Excellent service managing to quickly amend my error (wrong delivery address) ensuring a birthday gift arrived in good time. Thank you .
Quite honestly they have no equal - in this day and age we rely on achieving our aims by communication. We shop from home and have people charging about and delivering what we need - this is achieved in a courteous and friendly efficiency from my chosen supplier
Great service ordered and delivered following day , who could ask for more . Great price as well
Very good service, item arrived on time in excellent packaging.
Drink Finder is rated 4.82 based on 3,211 reviews