Driftworks Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Driftworks

Tell us how Driftworks made you happy

customer service
Oliver Gaynor
"Amazing service came way within the time quoted and amazing product fits perfect in my bmw e30"
Tiziano Colpaert
"Nice service, good support via Messenger."
Paul Guilmoto
"The guys at Driftwork were amazing, helps, professional and the goods arrived quickly and on time. Excellent service."
"Paid for priority shipping its been over a week and still havnt even recieved an email from them very disappointed and this isnt my first purchase with them very disappointed."
"Fast delivery but the product was garbage, so it went straight in the trash. Could barely see the font on the gear knob poorly printed and off centre. Definitely wouldn’t do a more substantial purchase in the future."
"Buyd arms and they were demaged didnt have time to send back, and made them fit with upgrades, then buyd hardrace arms aswell and i ask them will i recive them in time when i need, they sayd yes lets make order, and i didnt recive them in time. This was last time when i buy something from DW"
"Was promised Items to be delivered. 10 weeks later, they told me they cant do it. To large and would be expensive on their end to ship it. They didnt want to ship the braces out and didnt stand behind their word. I wish I received it. Cost me to miss 4 events so far."
"The parts came with marks on them. The orange paint was chipped and looked like it was a return part. Not happy considering I trusted this company to supply brand new high quality parts for my car. I know the marks are small and for the likes of a drift car they wouldn't matter but my car is a road/show car so these marks bother me."
"Overall pretty awful!! Multiple issues with damaged parts! No sense of trying to help the customer out, every solution seemed to want to benefit the company rather than help me out! Was told I could only have store credit when a damaged set was posted online for a significantly reduced price, this was mentioned and am of a sudden I'm having the total price reduced.... funny that! They also had no problem sending out more damaged parts to replace the original damaged part. Also they are really good if your wanting 2 front left coilovers coz who doesn't! Overall would never use again and would advice people to stay clear of your business, when speaking to other friends they also had bad experiences with you also and was told in resent years you guys have really gone down hill with customers service and product quality."
Driftworks is rated 4.87 based on 1,030 reviews