Driftworks Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Driftworks

Tell us how Driftworks made you happy

Nicholas Boelter
"Súper fast shiping and súperb quallity, Driftworks is the shop to go"
Rhys Jose
"Very happy with my wheels in the quality and style of them was as expected. Only think i would point out is the packing (but understand that the wheels are sent straight from Japan racing rather than driftworks) When i opened the packaging i found that there was a few marks on the wheels where they have concave spokes and its been rubbing on the base of the box. Luckily they polished straight out but was concerning at first glance. Other than that the quality and delivery time was spot on. Emails through driftworks was easy and reply's were quick and clear. I will be looking to get more parts through driftworks soon"
Kevin Searfoss
"Great quality products"
"Was promised Items to be delivered. 10 weeks later, they told me they cant do it. To large and would be expensive on their end to ship it. They didnt want to ship the braces out and didnt stand behind their word. I wish I received it. Cost me to miss 4 events so far."
"The parts came with marks on them. The orange paint was chipped and looked like it was a return part. Not happy considering I trusted this company to supply brand new high quality parts for my car. I know the marks are small and for the likes of a drift car they wouldn't matter but my car is a road/show car so these marks bother me."
"Overall pretty awful!! Multiple issues with damaged parts! No sense of trying to help the customer out, every solution seemed to want to benefit the company rather than help me out! Was told I could only have store credit when a damaged set was posted online for a significantly reduced price, this was mentioned and am of a sudden I'm having the total price reduced.... funny that! They also had no problem sending out more damaged parts to replace the original damaged part. Also they are really good if your wanting 2 front left coilovers coz who doesn't! Overall would never use again and would advice people to stay clear of your business, when speaking to other friends they also had bad experiences with you also and was told in resent years you guys have really gone down hill with customers service and product quality."
Driftworks is rated 4.87 based on 553 reviews