Driftworks Reviews

customer service
Read Driftworks Reviews

01217922000

shop@driftworks.com

Tell us how Driftworks made you happy
Not toe rods at all and still waiting on my delivery refund for not even receiving them "next day" like I paid £9 for
Bought the radiator on the 1st of December. Paid for express delivery which was around £8. Received my radiator which I bought and I opened the packed and it was bent. So I rang Driftworks up to ask them if I could send them pictures and ask for an exchange which in this case I just got fobbed off and told Togo through Mishimoto warranty. As Mishimoto quoted if the courier driver is rough with your item it’s down to the supplier to sort it out which hasn’t happened. It’s now the 19th of December and I still don’t have a radiator. Highly wouldn’t recommend.
I do not recommend buying from them, TERRIBLE costumers service! I ordered from them item "in stock" only to get email to say "sorry we don't own it" after back and forth email for few times I got another set of wheel form them and had to pay extra, only to get ANOTHER issue.... the wheels was wrong color..... 3 was wrong out of 4..... 1 was right.... they asked me if I liked to wait until they made sure 2 was right color and 2 was Wrong mismatched and I would take that with 5% discount.... FOR WRONG WHEELS they did not want to do anything better.... they could only change 1 wheel out of 3.... for some odd reason, they did not want to make up anything, do anything or even help me out here with getting the right wheels, all they could say was "sorry" and "sorry" and nothing else, no service what so ever still waiting for replay and refund
My steeringwheel is not in perfect condition 2 little craks on
Paid for priority shipping its been over a week and still havnt even recieved an email from them very disappointed and this isnt my first purchase with them very disappointed.
Fast delivery but the product was garbage, so it went straight in the trash. Could barely see the font on the gear knob poorly printed and off centre. Definitely wouldn’t do a more substantial purchase in the future.
Buyd arms and they were demaged didnt have time to send back, and made them fit with upgrades, then buyd hardrace arms aswell and i ask them will i recive them in time when i need, they sayd yes lets make order, and i didnt recive them in time. This was last time when i buy something from DW
Was promised Items to be delivered. 10 weeks later, they told me they cant do it. To large and would be expensive on their end to ship it. They didnt want to ship the braces out and didnt stand behind their word. I wish I received it. Cost me to miss 4 events so far.
The parts came with marks on them. The orange paint was chipped and looked like it was a return part. Not happy considering I trusted this company to supply brand new high quality parts for my car. I know the marks are small and for the likes of a drift car they wouldn't matter but my car is a road/show car so these marks bother me.
Overall pretty awful!! Multiple issues with damaged parts! No sense of trying to help the customer out, every solution seemed to want to benefit the company rather than help me out! Was told I could only have store credit when a damaged set was posted online for a significantly reduced price, this was mentioned and am of a sudden I'm having the total price reduced.... funny that! They also had no problem sending out more damaged parts to replace the original damaged part. Also they are really good if your wanting 2 front left coilovers coz who doesn't! Overall would never use again and would advice people to stay clear of your business, when speaking to other friends they also had bad experiences with you also and was told in resent years you guys have really gone down hill with customers service and product quality.
Driftworks is rated 4.86 based on 1,346 reviews