Driftworks Reviews

of reviewers recommend Driftworks
Read Driftworks Reviews

About Driftworks:

Street & race car parts shop since 2004. Creating our own unique car builds and racing cars since 2002.
100% owned & run by genuine car guys!

01217922000

shop@driftworks.com

After waiting 2 months for my coilovers to arrive (which was understandable due to covid) I was disappointed to find I’d been sent the wrong ones. Luckily the front shocks fit correctly so I sent the rears back and asked for the correct rears to be sent out. Only to be sent the exact same fronts I already had and no rears, after clearly stating what I needed in several emails. So I sent those back and I’m currently still waiting for the rears which I hope will finally be correct. Having just received an email asking me if I’d sent the rears off despite this information being readily available in several emails before, it’s clear to me that their communication is poor, and things like orders and emails are obviously not read or processed properly. I work nights, so after many sleepless nights staying up to wait for dpd drivers etc I think it’s safe to say this could’ve easily been avoided if the order had been processed properly by a bit of extra care and attention in the first place. Don’t get me wrong the coilovers are fantastic, it would just be nice to actually receive them.
Hi Daniel,

Huge apologies for the service you've received, this is not how we typically treat our customers and processes will be put in place here to ensure this doesn't happen to others too.

After discussions with our customer service team, we can confirm the rear coilovers will be delivered to you by DPD today.
The box was labeled with japanese figures and didn't have any sort of papers regarding the torque specs, so as fragile and bad the part was, it broke while torqueing in down to the stock torque spec of a na miata.
Hi Paco,

We're sorry to hear you've had issues installing your HKB boss kit. We sell a lot of these kits each month and have very few issues with them.

I understand you reached out to our customer services team prior to installing the item as you were concerned it would not fit correctly. Unfortunately, as the product is now broken we cannot issue a return but if you had contacted us before installing it we would have happily helped you out with torque specs etc.

Kind regards,

Team Driftworks
Messed up my order when I asked twice if I was getting the correct item. Rude on the phone.
3 months later still no product had to get refunded disappointed to the fullest with driftworks
complete lack of communication or ownership. They pride their selves on being a work wheel distributor when it seems they really struggle to distribute work products. waiting over 3 months, after being told 2 weeks. to now be told my parts were not on the shipment I'd been assured they were in. to be told i now have to wait another 5 weeks. and that there "isnt anything we can do", "i can only apologize". I always understood that I'd be waiting for products from Japan. But the clear lack of attention to detail when it comes to timescales really isn't good enough.
The delivery time was utterly dire. Parts literally arrived from japan in half the time.
I have not received this item
Hi Bridget,

Please accept our apologies for the delay in receiving your t-shirt.

We have just checked the tracking details on this and it is now in an American sorting office. Deliveries are being delayed due to COVID-19 but you're item should be with you in the next few days.

If you still haven't received anything by the end of the week, please email us at shop@driftworks.com and we'll look into this further for you.

Regards,

Team Driftworks
Not toe rods at all and still waiting on my delivery refund for not even receiving them "next day" like I paid £9 for
Bought the radiator on the 1st of December.
Paid for express delivery which was around £8.
Received my radiator which I bought and I opened the packed and it was bent.
So I rang Driftworks up to ask them if I could send them pictures and ask for an exchange which in this case I just got fobbed off and told Togo through Mishimoto warranty.
As Mishimoto quoted if the courier driver is rough with your item it’s down to the supplier to sort it out which hasn’t happened.
It’s now the 19th of December and I still don’t have a radiator.
Highly wouldn’t recommend.
I do not recommend buying from them, TERRIBLE costumers service! I ordered from them item "in stock" only to get email to say "sorry we don't own it" after back and forth email for few times I got another set of wheel form them and had to pay extra, only to get ANOTHER issue.... the wheels was wrong color..... 3 was wrong out of 4..... 1 was right.... they asked me if I liked to wait until they made sure 2 was right color and 2 was Wrong mismatched and I would take that with 5% discount.... FOR WRONG WHEELS

they did not want to do anything better.... they could only change 1 wheel out of 3.... for some odd reason, they did not want to make up anything, do anything or even help me out here with getting the right wheels, all they could say was "sorry" and "sorry" and nothing else, no service what so ever

still waiting for replay and refund
My steeringwheel is not in perfect condition 2 little craks on
Paid for priority shipping its been over a week and still havnt even recieved an email from them very disappointed and this isnt my first purchase with them very disappointed.
Fast delivery but the product was garbage, so it went straight in the trash. Could barely see the font on the gear knob poorly printed and off centre. Definitely wouldn’t do a more substantial purchase in the future.
Buyd arms and they were demaged didnt have time to send back, and made them fit with upgrades, then buyd hardrace arms aswell and i ask them will i recive them in time when i need, they sayd yes lets make order, and i didnt recive them in time. This was last time when i buy something from DW
Was promised Items to be delivered. 10 weeks later, they told me they cant do it. To large and would be expensive on their end to ship it. They didnt want to ship the braces out and didnt stand behind their word. I wish I received it. Cost me to miss 4 events so far.
The parts came with marks on them. The orange paint was chipped and looked like it was a return part. Not happy considering I trusted this company to supply brand new high quality parts for my car. I know the marks are small and for the likes of a drift car they wouldn't matter but my car is a road/show car so these marks bother me.
Overall pretty awful!! Multiple issues with damaged parts! No sense of trying to help the customer out, every solution seemed to want to benefit the company rather than help me out! Was told I could only have store credit when a damaged set was posted online for a significantly reduced price, this was mentioned and am of a sudden I'm having the total price reduced.... funny that! They also had no problem sending out more damaged parts to replace the original damaged part. Also they are really good if your wanting 2 front left coilovers coz who doesn't! Overall would never use again and would advice people to stay clear of your business, when speaking to other friends they also had bad experiences with you also and was told in resent years you guys have really gone down hill with customers service and product quality.
Driftworks is rated 4.85 based on 2,331 reviews