Driftworks Reviews

of reviewers recommend Driftworks
Read Driftworks Reviews

About Driftworks:

Street & race car parts shop since 2004. Creating our own unique car builds and racing cars since 2002.
100% owned & run by genuine car guys!

01217922000

shop@driftworks.com

Quick delivery.
Driftworks 5 star review on 20th February 2021
my experience with Driftworks has been excellent & even though my order got held up due to lockdown rules & extremely busy borders Driftworks emailed me & i was more than happy to wait that bit longer knowing it was on its way
Great customer service. Unfortunately the wrong item was sent out initially. This was dealt with very promptly and efficiently. The collection of the return item was prompt and easy (collected from myself rather than having to go to a post office). The redelivery of the correct item was swift and the quality of the product excellent. A very quick, efficient and painless process.
Best price on the internet. Fast delivery
Bought a few bits in the past great customer service and parts turned up early everytime
Top service with accurate technical advice and prompt delivery.

Thanks !
Thanks for the quick response regarding my order . Cheers guys you are stars
Perfect customer service and great delivery time
Great sevice as always, sent wrong part but very quick to send replacement👌
Amazing turn around and very great prices.
An exemplary treatment.
Team are always great to help with orders, great response time with emails. Everything from the website is always high quality products. I don’t shop anywhere else.
Came safely in mail, took a while because I’m in Canada but great quality plus came with some candy from the uk which was dope
I am very pleased with my first experience purchasing from drift works . Keep up the prompt service
10/10 would recommend excellent customer service. Awesome products and overnight shipping from uk to us every time. Wish I lived overseas so I could justify running more parts!
Initially thinking the wheel we received from Driftworks was the wrong color, we contacted customer service for help. Driftworks answered quickly, did some research on the wheel for us, and consistently asked if we had any more questions/concerns. Really appreciated all of the help we received.
Fast delivery, dpd courier, very good product was new and good quality
Excellent everything and fast shipping, Thank You DriftWorks
Great website, top quality parts and super fast delivery with everything that’s going on. Will be using these from now on 👍
Very good
Driftworks 5 star review on 4th February 2021 Driftworks 5 star review on 4th February 2021 Driftworks 5 star review on 4th February 2021
Driftworks is rated 4.86 based on 2,330 reviews