Driftworks Reviews

of reviewers recommend Driftworks
Read Driftworks Reviews

About Driftworks:

Street & race car parts shop since 2004. Creating our own unique car builds and racing cars since 2002.
100% owned & run by genuine car guys!

01217922000

shop@driftworks.com

After paying the best part of £3000 for a set of wheels and being told a 6-9 week waiting time I eventually received my wheels after 18 weeks and 3 days. The communication from driftworks was extremely poor, I had to contact them to find out what the progress was. I was told a few time predicted times and they eventually turned up over 2 weeks later than this predicted date. Your only excuse was because of the covid virus which I know slowed things down a little bit I have had custom carbon parts made in Japan and delivered in the expected time frame during this period too, so 18-1/2 weeks without anyone contacting me to apologise or update me made me resent buying from driftworks and I will certainly be letting people know of this bad experience.
Very helpful throughout the purchase process , queries answered promptly and goods arrived on time as described . Could not of asked for more , 10/10
Driftworks 5 star review on 18th January 2019
Product came as advertised and really quickly. Top service.
Driftworks is rated 4.86 based on 2,330 reviews