Driftworks Reviews

of reviewers recommend Driftworks
Read Driftworks Reviews

About Driftworks:

Street & race car parts shop since 2004. Creating our own unique car builds and racing cars since 2002.
100% owned & run by genuine car guys!

01217922000

shop@driftworks.com

Still haven’t revived it yet
Hi Callum,

Big apologies for the delay with this item. This was sent via the standard royal mail service and unfortunately, they are experiencing long delays with their deliveries due to staff shortages coupled with huge volumes of mail this time of year.

Hopefully the item will be with you very soon, again we can only apologise for the delay.

Team Driftworks
Product is good,good price for a brand new product,but received my springs with paint scratched on multiples spots and badly repaired not even with the good matching paint code, A+ for very fast shipping,but was still expecting a gift certificate or something for the damaged good but no offer have been made from them like its normal to send *Brand New* priced damaged parts 👍
After paying the best part of £3000 for a set of wheels and being told a 6-9 week waiting time I eventually received my wheels after 18 weeks and 3 days. The communication from driftworks was extremely poor, I had to contact them to find out what the progress was. I was told a few time predicted times and they eventually turned up over 2 weeks later than this predicted date. Your only excuse was because of the covid virus which I know slowed things down a little bit I have had custom carbon parts made in Japan and delivered in the expected time frame during this period too, so 18-1/2 weeks without anyone contacting me to apologise or update me made me resent buying from driftworks and I will certainly be letting people know of this bad experience.
Coilovers arrived in an opened package. Hose securing tabs were bent and paint was flaking away. The driver side rear damper adjuster knob was bent. Top hat of the passenger side front coilover had a chip. Packiging and quality of product is less than acceptable. Would not recommend ordering from Driftworks.
Mr Fang,

Huge apologies for the issues you've had with your HSD coilovers, this is definitely not our usual customer service.

We have noticed that this order was placed with us back in Dec 2019 and then shipped immediately so we're a little confused as to why you hadn't contacted us about these issues before now. It also sounds like the package was badly damaged in transit as we always check coilovers before they leave our warehouse to ensure you don't receive damaged goods.

If you email our customer service team at shop@driftworks.com then they'll be able to look into this for you and help you out.

Team Driftworks
Guy's I'm sorry to give this short of review but, what you have for rav4 is not for rav4, this links are 3inches too short for standard suspension and 1inche too short for the lowest level on the BC coilovers. Basically waist of money and most important time.
Only 2 wheels arrived never got the other 2 yet! Tracking says they have arrived but only 1 pair have
Sent the wrong items 🙄😂 and delivery takes ages...

Then had too pay £14 too send my items back. absolute joke
Hi Lewis,

Apologies for sending out the wrong products to you.

We have been waiting to hear back from you regarding your tracking number to confirm we had received your goods return and on what day. Unfortunately because we hadn't heard back from you, this has delayed the process.

However, we will process the refund for you today, this will appear back into your account within the next 3-5 days.

Thanks,

Team Driftworks
Gave me the wrong cylinder
My centre caps gel stickers are very off centre on all four, when you pay £600 for a set of wheels you’d think your stickers would be on straight. Would be happy if I got sent 4 new ones other than that good service.
Love the wheels just a shame they caught my Newly refurbished callipers, ended up borrowing a friends pair of spares to get the car moving, which ideally I didn’t want to run, spoke to driftworks they’ve sent me set of spacers out to replace the borrowed ones which I can fault, now to send the callipers back and get the scratches corrected without needing a full refurb! Might be a good idea for driftworks staff to explain and confirm if any aftermarket disc is being used it might affect the offset
Second order, first was really fast good comms throughout this order wasn’t so great I get that there was a supply issue but no comms with updates of when they would come through, I’ll still shop here regardless but I feel an improvement in communication is needed even if it is just on the website to say still waiting on supplier.
Your photos miss guided me
Driftworks are fantastic very helpful big thumbs up to them guys
Not well!! - took wheel & boss to my engineer who couldn't fit as boss incorrect - understand he called you but you did not have the technical knowhow to assist - believe he is sending you pics to send to Nardi - I did give the correct details of the car - Lancia Appia Berlina - series 3 - 1961 so cannot understand how they got it wrong - roy parmenter
I bought a Nardi steering wheel and then this hub to follow. Didn't fit (why not?) but got a refund anyway. Took my garage 1.5 hrs to fit the new wheel onto the original hub. A bit messy but 2 points for a good and prompt service with the refund.
Esperaba una pegatina sin el fondo blanco tal y como se ve en la foto de la web.
ich bin wirklich zufrieden
the only reason i am not saying it is rubbish its because someone always replies but does not seem involved to resolve your problem. too bad, everything else is awesome.
Order set of 4 x JR alloys. Delivery received around the indicated timescale, however, only 1 alloy...not a set! Apology received but no offer of compensation, partial refund, despite fault of Driftworks. After a number of calls, the remaining 3 alloys around 2 weeks from date of order.....not the expected and indicated 3-6 days.

Driftworks got there in the end but 'sorry' via email is simply not good enough when paying nearly £600.
you forgot the 2 Tee pieces and the 10 metres of air line with my kit.
Hi Chris,

We're sorry to hear you've not received the T-splitters and airline with your order. We'll get these sent out with FedEx for you ASAP.

In future please contact us at shop@driftworks.com and we'll be able to sort out any issues you may have with your order much more quickly.

Regards,