Driftworks Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Driftworks

Tell us how Driftworks made you happy

customer service
Mateusz Banas
"Perfect! Fast shipping! Best price of europe!"
Oliver Gaynor
"Amazing service came way within the time quoted and amazing product fits perfect in my bmw e30"
Tiziano Colpaert
"Nice service, good support via Messenger."
"the only reason i am not saying it is rubbish its because someone always replies but does not seem involved to resolve your problem. too bad, everything else is awesome."
"Order set of 4 x JR alloys. Delivery received around the indicated timescale, however, only 1 alloy...not a set! Apology received but no offer of compensation, partial refund, despite fault of Driftworks. After a number of calls, the remaining 3 alloys around 2 weeks from date of order.....not the expected and indicated 3-6 days. Driftworks got there in the end but 'sorry' via email is simply not good enough when paying nearly £600."
"you forgot the 2 Tee pieces and the 10 metres of air line with my kit."
Hi Chris,

We're sorry to hear you've not received the T-splitters and airline with your order. We'll get these sent out with FedEx for you ASAP.

In future please contact us at shop@driftworks.com and we'll be able to sort out any issues you may have with your order much more quickly.

Regards,
Team Driftworks
"Received all 4 wheels damaged and only got 100 pounds for repairing of the damage because I had put tyres on the wheels. They tried to help but i'm extremely dissatisfied with the fact I got such little compensation as repairing the wheels which will cost me a minimum of 600 pounds."
Hi Hafsteinn,

We are very to sorry hear about the damage caused to your wheels. As with anything we sell at Driftworks we are happy to replace parts that have been damaged during transit. However, due to tyres being fitted to the wheels after the damage was reported we are unable to issue a replacement as subsequent damage could of been caused when fitting the tyres.
"Mistakenly purchased a set of S13 Hardrace Tie Rod Ends when I needed S14 ends. The websites filter allows S13 ends to come up even when S14 is filtered. Despite the title saying S13 I ordered these as I was using my phone to order. The S13 ends were completely unused and I had already re-ordered the correct S14 ends. Upon contacting DW to ask if sending the old, unused, incorrect ones back I was told that there would be a 25% restocking fee, despite me pointing out that your website brings up the wrong item. Not impressed seeing as I spent a further £135 with you for the correct ends. A gesture of goodwill would have been nice, rather than trying to sting me for 25% when your website brings up incorrect results. Unfortunately I won’t be ordering anything else from Driftworks as a result of this."
"I purchased the short hub to fit with my momo steering wheel on my mk2 mx5 and I cannot fit the horn button dew to steering axle sticking out. I have purchased well over 2k in parts from your page. Please help me, I currently have a momo steering wheel that has a tacky finish dew to no horn button."
"Good product, but no instructions in English only Japanese ..."
"Good Morning, I am very unhappy with Driftwork because I bought a BCRacing N04 BR-RA (Front Setup Incuid pillowball top mount) shock absorber and came with BCRacing N04 BR-RS (Front Setup rubber top mount) at a great price difference."
"I paid additional money for 24 hour delivery, chased after a day to find out details and the reply was they had been very busy and would try to send that day which they did. The wheels took another 4 days to arrive with me staying at home two of those days but did not arrive till the fifth day after ordering.."
"Payed extra 8 pounds for 48 hour delivery on Wednesday and it arrived next week on Monday."
Driftworks is rated 4.87 based on 1,039 reviews