Driftworks Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Driftworks

Tell us how Driftworks made you happy

Kevin Searfoss
"Great quality products"
Denis-Victoras Iotu
"Best service ever. 100% Recommend them!"
"The best customer service and always quality parts"
"I purchased the short hub to fit with my momo steering wheel on my mk2 mx5 and I cannot fit the horn button dew to steering axle sticking out. I have purchased well over 2k in parts from your page. Please help me, I currently have a momo steering wheel that has a tacky finish dew to no horn button."
"Good product, but no instructions in English only Japanese ..."
"Good Morning, I am very unhappy with Driftwork because I bought a BCRacing N04 BR-RA (Front Setup Incuid pillowball top mount) shock absorber and came with BCRacing N04 BR-RS (Front Setup rubber top mount) at a great price difference."
"I paid additional money for 24 hour delivery, chased after a day to find out details and the reply was they had been very busy and would try to send that day which they did. The wheels took another 4 days to arrive with me staying at home two of those days but did not arrive till the fifth day after ordering.."
"Payed extra 8 pounds for 48 hour delivery on Wednesday and it arrived next week on Monday."
Driftworks is rated 4.87 based on 542 reviews