Driftworks Reviews

of reviewers recommend Driftworks
Read Driftworks Reviews

01217922000

shop@driftworks.com

Tell us how Driftworks made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Driftworks 5 star review on 26th May 2020
Matthew John
Driftworks 5 star review on 27th April 2020
Mahmood Lone
More Photos & Videos
Not impressed with build quality, can’t say anything about customer service
tried to add a gear knob to this order to save postage, but the customer service lad was uninterested and unhelpful.
There were some dents on the lip on the inside probably because of the handler but nothing serious. Still used them and looks great on the 280ZX. Bore size for the front was a bit off due to the center stub area holding the brakes. solved that with a 5mm spacer.
Nice wheels but would of prefererd balck
hello guys ----good price on the item(hardrace items) as none of the sellers that i found were ANY different to buying direct from hardrace themselves on price---a little misleading that you did,nt actually have these in stock although this was communicated the next morning,,,it might have nice to not let me think that the item would be with ME by the end of the week when i had,nt allowed for saturday delivery and actually was delivered on the
monday of the following week----other than these small points ,,,all went to plan and now fitted onto my car.... many thanks
Would give the guys 5/5 for their customer service and being helpful over the phone.

Unfortunetly my order was lost by bbs and then not processed until I chased it up, taking nearly 2 weeks to receive my package.

Again, you guys were really helpful in resolving the issue.
I like the new arms but it seem like they were sitting in water and got rusty wasent to happy about that unless you guys put some weird stuff on the threads
I spend lots of time to put it on but it was a Wrong parts. I was not suitable for my car. Which I have given and told them the model of my car. It would be nice if I could return or swap it with other parts.
Epifanio Santos
Good fast delivery but wrong size wheel nuts got sent
Bad marks looks like cheap wheels look at them pictures all inside where the wheel is fixed on car
Unfortunately I have been miss sold an item for my Integra R. The item (BHK001) is clearly advertised for my vehicle. I purchased the item and attempted to fit it, to which I found it would not fit at all. It has now cost me a lot of mechanic's labour and time, a rather upsetting experience.
After i ordered wrongly first time i was advised what to order 2nd time incorrectly - this cause a cross-thread on the wheel hub when i instered.

On the bright side you repced the bolts with the correct ones FOC - but i do have a cross-threaded hub....
Zero contact about the order until I prompted a response after over a week had passed. Then they arrived very quickly.
Fast shipping, which saved me an drift event. But bad fitting accuracy! The lug on the knuckle side is too big so you need washers and on the subframe side the bushing is too short so you need washers aswell.
The powder coating is good and otherwise the arms also look stable.
Tuner bolts
Missing part from induction kit hopefully can be sorted out
As swift as the delivery was and the process of buying the alloys, the paintwork on the alloys arrived with a few blacks marks on the lip, after approximately 15 mile driving the alloys started to flake slightly around the lip again, not really the companies fault, more of a fault of Japan Racings painting skills!
Driftworks where fine an prompt however I paid for 24 hr delivery an my parcel sat in North Essex depot for 2 days resulting in a 4 day wait for 24hr delivery, I gave benefit of the doubt because of the weather up north was bad however there was no snow in Essex for the 2 days it sat at the depot for. So, pleased with driftworks but they need to source a better delivery firm they're why I gave only 3 stars
Issue with shipment. Package arrived with oil spill. The part in the box was tripped and oil was spilt in the box.
Slightly matte in colour with rough texture, does the job though, bolts did have a bit of surface rust on them but could have just been from storage!
Driftworks is rated 4.86 based on 1,695 reviews