Driftworks Reviews

of reviewers recommend Driftworks
Read Driftworks Reviews

About Driftworks:

Street & race car parts shop since 2004. Creating our own unique car builds and racing cars since 2002.
100% owned & run by genuine car guys!

01217922000

shop@driftworks.com

Very helpful when a problem occurred
Ordered from Australia and I was shocked how quickly my KW coilovers were delivered. Excellent communication too. I'm taking off two stars because they wouldn't change my delivery address on request (before they were posted). This was purely an internal paperwork issue and I felt it wasn't acceptable customer service considering the price I paid for the coilovers AND for the postage. It just came across as lazy to be honest. Other than that I was happy and the coilovers are great.
El poder de resolución de problemas es un poco pobre, no me dieron opciones a mi problema con unas llantas más allá de devolverme el dinero
Overall the wheels are great, only issue is that it was delivered 5 days late but due to COVID I'm not gonna look into it too much, however, one of the wheels arrived without any protective cover for the face, luckily it wasn't damaged but there was a centre cap missing from that wheel.

The centre cap issue was quickly addressed by driftworks and hopefully resolved

All in all, the service was good, and driftworks was quick to act on the issues i came across
It didn't fit inside my hub
Part has not arrived yet. Tracking say it left the UK over ten days ago. Do you have a tracking number for the shipping in Australia? Thanks
good .he price is bad
Normally 10/10, stock levels not adjusted on the website which has happened more than once, 3 week delay which was not a problem in this instance but website needs looking at.
Took forever to get here and still isn’t here 8 weeks later
Easy to use website, satisfied with that.

Not very happy with the fact the ET wasn't what I ordered and the hub on the front wheels are really big and had been damaged by my brake pads. Have had to take wheels off and order extended tuner bolts so I can put spacers on.

Also, I was not aware that I would need tuner bolts with these wheels so when I went to fit the wheels, the bolts I had did not fit. It does state this when ordering I just didn't see it, but definitely think it should be bigger writing or come up as a notification when ordering.
I’m
Happy with Momo wheel, but there was a small scratch in the anodised finish which is annoying as the wheel is black and the scratch catches the light and is silver. It’s also on the face so you can see it.
I am not happy about the product
Because I ordered the rims rota grid v bronze end in the picture it was very not the same
was in stock on website then was told not in stock . had to chase and it did come late. the biggest problem with these car parts businesses is customer service all are much the same. Nice people on the phone but they need to have systems in place to keep the customer updated.
Great customer service but I’m disappointed on my wheels. All of my wheels are damaged but I love how you guys handle me with the reimbursement, but still have to wait for fedex investigation.
May be made by Nardi but is hardly a beautiful piece,though it does the job
Not impressed with build quality, can’t say anything about customer service
tried to add a gear knob to this order to save postage, but the customer service lad was uninterested and unhelpful.
There were some dents on the lip on the inside probably because of the handler but nothing serious. Still used them and looks great on the 280ZX. Bore size for the front was a bit off due to the center stub area holding the brakes. solved that with a 5mm spacer.
Nice wheels but would of prefererd balck
hello guys ----good price on the item(hardrace items) as none of the sellers that i found were ANY different to buying direct from hardrace themselves on price---a little misleading that you did,nt actually have these in stock although this was communicated the next morning,,,it might have nice to not let me think that the item would be with ME by the end of the week when i had,nt allowed for saturday delivery and actually was delivered on the
monday of the following week----other than these small points ,,,all went to plan and now fitted onto my car.... many thanks
Driftworks is rated 4.85 based on 2,331 reviews