Driftworks Reviews

of reviewers recommend Driftworks
Read Driftworks Reviews

About Driftworks:

Street & race car parts shop since 2004. Creating our own unique car builds and racing cars since 2002.
100% owned & run by genuine car guys!

01217922000

shop@driftworks.com

Very good service. Thank you! Loved the little sweets added with my order.
Really good easy to install and came in the post in good time also.
If there’s ones with different sizes for hoses would be better only as mine were 6mm not 4mm but I changed them with my spare ones
Good communication and everything as expected in general.
4 stars instead of 5 for sending wheel with small defect.
Delivery of wheels on time, good quality. Website poor, as many wheels advertised as in stock in UK and for next day delivery, but in fact in Germany and for delivery within 5 days. Seller aware of this and admits that website is not accurate.
Great quality products and great service.
I got 2 long sleeved tee's and they have a dull and weird color compared to my old ones
tres bien ras
Cool brand selling good products
Items were delivered ahead of time which was excellent. Well packaged and in perfect condition.
My only gripe is that the wheels I ordered are meant to be bolt on fitment with. I modifications needed, according to the car guide AND the CA agent I spoke to. This is on the case. I have had to order 10mm spacers. Perhaps I should have got some spacers free as it’s DW info that’s incorrect? But alas...
Driftworks 4 star review on 29th October 2020
very good fone customer service
I just received my coilover shocks today. I don’t have them fitted as yet but I’m pleased with what I see so far. Thoroughly pleased with the service that I received from Driftworks!
Great service!
Great contact with the Driftworks staff. Really helpful and overall a good experience.
They seem strong. They're on the car now. It should have came with the torque settings though. Very important thing to know when installing something this.
Se que j'ai pris est de très bonnes qualités , et j'apprécie le fait d'avoir des goodies en plus les autocollants j'adore :)
Good quality shocks car drives awesome. The rear spring adjuster a bit short as this car gets used for drags with 26inch tyres we will need to lift car a little more and there won't be anymore adjustment left.
Generally very good - caps look epic
Email feedback was quick & useful

Did try to call in a couple of times to check status but got through to a voicemail each time saying the office was closed. Call was during normal working hours using number on your website.
Great wheels and great service. Unfortunately the tyres I'd selected weren't available but a refund was made quickly. Wheels delivered on time. Will buy again. Thank you.
Driftworks best as usual
No complaints. Good communication. Delivery delayed quite a bit, but that is understandable during covid pandemics.
Driftworks is rated 4.86 based on 2,330 reviews