Driftworks Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Driftworks

Tell us how Driftworks made you happy

customer service
Oliver Gaynor
"Amazing service came way within the time quoted and amazing product fits perfect in my bmw e30"
Tiziano Colpaert
"Nice service, good support via Messenger."
Paul Guilmoto
"The guys at Driftwork were amazing, helps, professional and the goods arrived quickly and on time. Excellent service."
"Easy process of ordering and quick delivery to germany."
"Fast and clean"
"Turn around was fairly quick. Pictures differ to the item delivered. (Turned up with silver metal inserts for wheel nuts)"
"Nice service, good support via Messenger."
"I rate Good but I would prefer the leaflet translated in italian. My mechanic is not experienced in non OEM parts, and we were scared when we saw the old oem and the HSD coilovers on the workbench. HSD are very shorter. Little panic. there is no scheme for the relationship between the adjustment of the coilovers and the lowering of the car."
"Good communication, quick replies, good knowledge of products, quick shiipping. A little short in attention to detail though: my telephonenr was never corrected, no installation guide included in the box and no stickerpack either."
"The hub is very very god but the relay for the airbag lamp don't work that hkb provide"
"Easy to order. Quickly delivered."
"sent me starmix when clearly tangfastic is the best haribo"
"Keep it up."
"Wheels delivered to wrong address and arrived in pairs 5days apart"
"The wheels arrived with the wrong size spigot rings, when i called the advisor tried to convince me to fit the wheels with them and took a lot of persuasion for him to agree on sending the correct size."
"Good service, good product. I just thought the option for next day/priority delivery was a bit confusing as I thought I would get next day delivery at first until I rang and asked."
"Good techincal support"
"Fast delivery , everything as described ."
"Good company. Sell questionable lug nuts."
"Delivery was fast as expected"
"you miss one air valves to one of the rimes only got 3st valves"
"Excellent service from yourselves. I have two problems though that seriously need to be addressed. Firstly, the website regardless of device (especially powerful desktop computers) is extraordinary slow due to the animations. Please simplify the website because especially for people like me who navigate through a site a lot to consider all my options it’s super annoying to have to deal with waiting for the middle part of the site to load from a black screen. Simplifying the website would be extremely helpful! Secondly, I’ve recently purchased a NRG quick release from yourselves now the website said it was “in stock” on my particular variant/colour. Now I’ve received an email mentioning it is on order from NRG. I’m not in desperate need for this hub so luckily that’s not a problem for me. But it appears the website has a few quirks that could be dealt with. My friend is considering purchasing a quick release from yourselves hence why I mentioned your stock needs to be synced better. Hope this is useful information and can help make Driftworks Shop even better! Apart from the web side of Driftworks Shop the physical service/delivery is excellent and I can’t fault. :) Regards, Brad"
"very helpful staff. good delivery service. however be careful on availability on some products, as they maybe listed but actually take 3-4months to be in stock."
Driftworks is rated 4.87 based on 1,027 reviews