Driftworks Reviews

customer service
Read Driftworks Reviews

01217922000

shop@driftworks.com

Tell us how Driftworks made you happy
(only JPEG and PNG files) (Optional)
Brilliant service got delivers very quick on next day delivery and all boxes where un damaged
Het artikel werd niet verstuurd dezelfde dag zoals beloofd maar 2 dagen na bestelling. Verder dan dat is alles perfect verlopen.
Wheel fitted and looks fine.
Helpful bunch of fellas wheel came pretty quickly and was kept well informed through the delivery.
Really fast delivery and great quality... only negative is they don’t state the holes are smaller you need tuner wheel nuts
Gutted they accepted finance for my order as I needed seat mounts, proper harnesses, a new hydro cylinder and other stuff to finish my car so a big plus. Ordered Saturday and everything came Tuesday, can't get much better than that can it
Opinion in another review
Great service, quickly deliverd and the products where well packed! Asked to combine 2 orders and refund the shipping costs of one package wich never happend. Payed for 2 packages when only one was send.
Really happy with my jr wheels, they were custom drilled for my car and was told they would be two weeks. I had them on my doorstep within a week. Only issue I had is exactly a week after I ordered my wheels at full price they had a massive sale on those wheels and they were £300 cheaper! Would have liked to be notified if they were going to be doing a sale before I paid as I would have happily waited a week to get them cheaper. Other than that the service was great.
Great finance n contact support.
All fine. Arrived on time. Not able to review product - it was a Christmas present for my daughter.
Great service. Got something mixed up on my order but didnt take long to get it sorted
Having bought things from driftworks without issue in the past, I was a little disappointed when I was told the wheels I'd ordered were no longer available, even though they were still live on the site. However, I was dealt with fairly and quickly and was able to exchange for a different set of wheels without any problems.
Amazing looking alloys, quick response, unfortunately i paid for alloys and next day delivery when this wasn’t available (smallprinted)
Everything worked smoothly, customer service is good and the product is excellent.
Very helpful and good customer service. Had a slight issue with an order but they dealt with is very swiftly, very willingly and very professionally.
Hé boys bought for more than 3500£ on Rims.....on request from Work Japan I sented some pictures of my Honda Civic Type R FK2 with Gnosis HR201....the only thing I asked for a 2020 Work catalogue.....It was qiuete disappointing it wasn’t included in my latest shippement.... Greetz Guy
Easy process of ordering and quick delivery to germany.
Fast and clean
Turn around was fairly quick. Pictures differ to the item delivered. (Turned up with silver metal inserts for wheel nuts)
Driftworks is rated 4.86 based on 1,469 reviews