Driftworks Reviews

4.9
Based on 2,763 reviews
Read Driftworks Reviews

About Driftworks:

Street & race car parts shop since 2004. Creating our own unique car builds and racing cars since 2002.
100% owned & run by genuine car guys!

01217922000

shop@driftworks.com

Tell us how Driftworks made you happy
Fast shipping, fast delivery, had to pay 70€ on tax but driftworks is not to blame 👌🏼
Fast shipment and small present ☺️
Driftworks 5 star review on 21st May 2022
Excellent services and friendly staff and good customer support.
Very good product, looks like it will perform well. However there was rust inside the threads of the tension rods. I suppose you cant coat inside the threads without creating biuldup and compromising thread engagement however maybe something like fluid film could be applied to prevent corrosion during storage amd shipment.
very good in response fast rebound, very good for track for road , you have to adjust the spring rate or HSD should make the softer damper for road use
Part took a little longer to arrive than I would have liked but overall I was extremely satisfied. the guys were very patient with me despite my constant badgering and helped me get it sorted when I realised I had been waiting 5 weeks for the wrong part (completely my fault). Car is back on the road and the new clutch feels great!
Driftworks 5 star review on 19th May 2022
Perfect! Painless transaction
The guys at driftworks are amazing I bought the wrong part and sent it back straight away with a slight price difference and my order was straight back to me in a few short days, correspondences were brilliant! Highly recommend these guys! Thankyou guys
Absolutely brilliant service as always
Handled all my questions pre-purchase , after care was top class too, especially how wheels came damaged but they sorted it all promptly. So good i bought a set if coilovers too 🤷🏻‍♂️
Driftworks 5 star review on 12th May 2022
I’m glad I chose Driftworks for my purchase. Fraser was very helpful and my order was shipped efficiently and arrived in the perfect condition as expected. Thank you for the great service. Eamonn - customer from Ireland.
must say it was fast delivered given the reason i live up in norway :)
Love the T-Shirt ! To Phil and the team, Keep up the great work !
Item arrived as expected, and shipping was quick given the special order nature of the product and international shipping. Would definitely shop again if they have the parts I need.
Excellent service
always great products with mad quick delivery times
Great service, and fast delivery, would recommend
They helped me choose the right alloy wheels I was very satisfied with price and delivery time Highly recommended great and helpful costumer service.
Driftworks 5 star review on 5th May 2022
Very helpful with order and great product. Was able to get the right suspension height and good ride quality. Well recommended
used this company for many years as they will only sell products they would use on there own cars so very good quality items.
Driftworks is rated 4.85 based on 2,763 reviews