Driftworks Reviews

of reviewers recommend Driftworks
Read Driftworks Reviews

About Driftworks:

Street & race car parts shop since 2004. Creating our own unique car builds and racing cars since 2002.
100% owned & run by genuine car guys!

01217922000

shop@driftworks.com

Stefan Catalin Chiorean
Stefan Catalin Chiorean
Stefan Hauenstein
Driftworks 5 star review on 26th December 2020
Steven Morillo gomez
Super fast delivery and quality parts!
Always best place to get what need for cars. Quick sorted finks what you need super fast delivery! A++++
Thank you for the wheels, perfect communication with serious personnel 🀝 for sure in the future I will be buying from you guys, thanks again πŸ’―
Driftworks 5 star review on 21st January 2021
Top class as always. Great help when I messed up an order. They went out of there way to help me fix the problem. Would highly recommend
Really good easy to install and came in the post in good time also.
If there’s ones with different sizes for hoses would be better only as mine were 6mm not 4mm but I changed them with my spare ones
Top class products and top class customer service, very pleasant experience will definitely buy more in future
DW made a set of 4, 30mm spacers for me and they are perfect. I had thought of buying an off the shelf product but for a few £'s less I got a hand made set. Many thanks
Awesome product, very nice contact, fast delivery to Germany. Anytime again. Thank you very much and keep up the nice work!
Excellent service
Good communication and everything as expected in general.
4 stars instead of 5 for sending wheel with small defect.
Sore and ordering was very easy to use and when speaking to them via email they were helpful and great :)
Very helpful crew. Items got delivered fast and undamaged.
Very happy, the Driftworks team were very helpful and even when my item was damaged in delivery (not there fault) they were super quick to sort it all out and get me a replacement as quick as possible. They were also very knowledgeable and gave me alot of help on all the questions I had before making my purchases. Five star service in every field.
Very helpful customer service.. Got my new springs sorted straight away and at a good price. Thank you... πŸ‘
Very happy, keep up the good work
Driftworks is the best! and they actually have affordable products plus they ship very fast to the US!!!
Outstanding customer service and very fast communication. Everytime they deliver with courtesy and respect for the customer. They keep you updated on your order status with details so you can feel more rested and evaluate when will you have the parts.
An exemplary company that should be very highly taken into consideration.
Driftworks 5 star review on 6th January 2021 Driftworks 5 star review on 6th January 2021 Driftworks 5 star review on 6th January 2021
Ordered from Australia and I was shocked how quickly my KW coilovers were delivered. Excellent communication too. I'm taking off two stars because they wouldn't change my delivery address on request (before they were posted). This was purely an internal paperwork issue and I felt it wasn't acceptable customer service considering the price I paid for the coilovers AND for the postage. It just came across as lazy to be honest. Other than that I was happy and the coilovers are great.
Excellent as always super quick delivery
Well packed and look amazing
Can't wait to get them on the car and see how good they are
Outstanding service from DriftWorks!
Ordered a custom set of alloys and they arrived much earlier than advertised.
Driftworks is rated 4.85 based on 2,306 reviews