Driftworks Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Driftworks

How would you rate Driftworks?

Verified Buyer
"Free stickers with 2 packs of Haribos"
Verified Buyer
"The part arrived on time and I was very pleased with the quality, amazing service and great parts."
"Always very helpful with prompt delivery and products are as described."
Verified Buyer
"Free stickers with 2 packs of Haribos"
"Superb service from Driftworks. The hubcentric pcd converters are very good quality and a perfect fit. Items arrived well packed and within the time specified. Price was also lowest I found online. They now have pride of place on my 1954 Ford step side truck. Would recommend to anyone. Thanks."
Dan Grenfell
Verified Buyer
"Ordered some locking nuts, but DW sent the wrong ones from stock. Not a problem, it happens - and they organised a pickup of the wrong item. However, they wouldn't send the correct locking nuts until they'd received the wrong ones back - a process that took about a week to complete. They did offer to send me a hex nut key as an apology for the situation (something I'd forgotten to order ;), but they forgot to send that too. (I ended up ordering that separately from eBay) So I did receive all the bits I ordered, and their communication is good - but the devil is in the detail, guys ;)"
"The Personal Red Suede steering wheel i purchased was fantastic in quality and packaging. The delivery was swift and they even threw in Harribo!!! Buy skid stuff"
Peter Winfield
Verified Buyer
"Fair pricing for a Quality Item. Good website, easy to use. Good backup info over the phone ,with efficient delivery."
Verified Buyer
"Fast shipping to europe."
"Good price and friendly service"
Andrew Haw
"Quick service"
Edvard Fjærvik
Verified Buyer
"Service is always good, and If there is something you need they always help."
Richard Levet
Verified Buyer
"Ordered long sleeve t but got sweatshirt instead, no worries"
Ross Watson
Verified Buyer
"Sassy wheels, sassy prices, But after dropping 2.5 bags on 10 x works’ I only got three god damn bags of haribo!!! I know times are tough and everything but you could have stretched to 4 so we didn’t have to share the last bag"
Kile Bishop
Verified Buyer
"You guys are gods amongst men. I got my package on time, and the Hub just slipped on like a glove and the steering wheel I got is the perfect size. Perfect assembly and took me no more than half an hour. Great work from DW and thank you for the gummy bears."
Judy Lawrence
Verified Buyer
"Fast delivery, always happy with goods I purchase. Haribo’s keep my fella happy ;-)"
"Always very helpful with prompt delivery and products are as described."
"Great product it’s been fired to and Xbox set up for my lad he tells me it’s the best for drifting"
Alex Oneill
Verified Buyer
"Bought 20 black painted steel lug nuts m12x1.5 for a show car, few chips and scratches in the paint but they work fine. Thanks"
Kevin Van Der Zee
Verified Buyer
"Always an excellent service, quick response and you can always count on a good solution if there should be a problem. Im always happy to order something on driftworks.com. Big thumbs up."
"Great quality steel nuts."
Mathias Van Belle
Verified Buyer
"The product came in, well packaged in bubble plastic. Therefore there was no damage to be seen on the nuts. The color matched perfectly like in the discription and the photos. My package came with my order list and a small pack of candy, which is a nice little gesture! :-) Delivery time was fast, ordered them friday and they were sent out the same day. Received the package tuesday in Belgium. Overall i am very satisfied with the Driftworks service and will order there in the future."
Driftworks is rated 4.88 based on 91 reviews