Driftworks Reviews

of reviewers recommend Driftworks
Read Driftworks Reviews

01217922000

shop@driftworks.com

Very fast turn around, didn't have the colour wheel I picked instock but that did not matter as it was getting painted so sent me a different one out the same day, very pleased
Outstanding quality and easy to install and adjust
Great products with all the right infro and fast great service.
Very easy purchase and delivery time was much sooner than expected would definitely recommend .
Excellent quality item. Delivered ahead of estimated date. I will be ordering from Driftworks again.
Amazing as always
These are a must have and the only place I know where to get them.

Driftworks is always , fast and reliable
Driftworks 5 star review on 16th October 2020 Driftworks 5 star review on 16th October 2020
I just received my coilover shocks today. I don’t have them fitted as yet but I’m pleased with what I see so far. Thoroughly pleased with the service that I received from Driftworks!
Outstanding quality,price and delivery time ,totally happy with my 1st purchase and so will definitely not be my last.
An absolute pleasure to deal with no messing. I’m after getting a lot of stuff and i could never fault it. Very nice people
Great pricing. Quality product. Would do business with again! Thank You!!!
The box was labeled with japanese figures and didn't have any sort of papers regarding the torque specs, so as fragile and bad the part was, it broke while torqueing in down to the stock torque spec of a na miata.
Hi Paco,

We're sorry to hear you've had issues installing your HKB boss kit. We sell a lot of these kits each month and have very few issues with them.

I understand you reached out to our customer services team prior to installing the item as you were concerned it would not fit correctly. Unfortunately, as the product is now broken we cannot issue a return but if you had contacted us before installing it we would have happily helped you out with torque specs etc.

Kind regards,

Team Driftworks
Very happy with engagement of driftworks to answer all of the questions i had. Very happy would def buy again from them
Excellent products and very helpful !
Great service!
Best thing to slice bread ,
Very helpful , will definitely use again
good .he price is bad
Tbh il miglior shop in EU
Very fast shipping to Canada. Happy customer!!
Quick dispatch, great price, very pleased.
Contacted them on a different matter a few weeks later and received good advice over the phone with a knowledgeable professional person that actually had the time to answer a question, not your normal telesales staff that cant wait to put the phone down
Driftworks is rated 4.85 based on 2,113 reviews