Driftworks Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Driftworks

Tell us how Driftworks made you happy

customer service
Louis IJpema
"Great communication and results after calling with u"
Lochlainn Fitzpatrick
"Driftworks what can I say I’m so over the moon with quality and the speed of the shipping on all my parts thanks 🙏"
Valter Pontes
"This was a great buying experience very helpful people and will 100% use in the future , wheels where out for delivery next working day came with fitting kit even black wheel nuts which i was pleasantly surprised with ! Sit perfect on the car thank you"
"Fast and reliable"
"Great communication and results after calling with u"
"Easy to locate on the site. Well priced and good quality item. Prompt delivery too."
"Been a customer of Driftworks for a while now and there service is always great! Highly recommend them for there customer service , parts and after care of there customers."
"Came across these guys via Google and where cheaper than most when I required some wheels. Great delivery of service and product, nice touch with the sweets, i was peckish when I was unpacking."
"Quick and easy to use, got my wheels in no time"
"Excellent customer service. Very professional and helpful in their approach ensuring the customer is choosing the right product. Very good product quality as always."
"Great service and fast delivery"
"Professional support, fast delivery!"
"Spot On Delivery and Service"
"you miss one air valves to one of the rimes only got 3st valves"
"Excellent service, fair price and stunning quality product"
"Excellent service from yourselves. I have two problems though that seriously need to be addressed. Firstly, the website regardless of device (especially powerful desktop computers) is extraordinary slow due to the animations. Please simplify the website because especially for people like me who navigate through a site a lot to consider all my options it’s super annoying to have to deal with waiting for the middle part of the site to load from a black screen. Simplifying the website would be extremely helpful! Secondly, I’ve recently purchased a NRG quick release from yourselves now the website said it was “in stock” on my particular variant/colour. Now I’ve received an email mentioning it is on order from NRG. I’m not in desperate need for this hub so luckily that’s not a problem for me. But it appears the website has a few quirks that could be dealt with. My friend is considering purchasing a quick release from yourselves hence why I mentioned your stock needs to be synced better. Hope this is useful information and can help make Driftworks Shop even better! Apart from the web side of Driftworks Shop the physical service/delivery is excellent and I can’t fault. :) Regards, Brad"
"Probably the best experience I've had with shipping outside the US. Parts were very well packaged and shipped out quickly"
"Item was spot on and very good quality. I would definitely use Driftworks again."
"Love the culture you guys put out. World class humble love! Just a hat and even that top notch. After watching your traveling trip film, you guys prove legit and beyond. Definitely searching for things through you next. 👍😁"
"Good quality parts and efficently shipped. Cant wait to get them fitted now"
"Got to me fast can wait to fit"
"They look great, they were packaged well and there wasn’t a scratch on them"
Driftworks is rated 4.87 based on 711 reviews