Driftworks Reviews

of reviewers recommend Driftworks
Read Driftworks Reviews

01217922000

shop@driftworks.com

Good follow up from driftworks. They were avalible to answer questions whenever i had them. They also gave regular updates.
Posted 42 minutes ago
The team at driftworks are brilliant!! They always answer questions quickly and help you out as much as possible. They make sure you buy the correct parts for your car and when things go wrong they are quick to resolve the problem. I would highly recommend dealing with this company for anything they offer for your car!!
They seem strong. They're on the car now. It should have came with the torque settings though. Very important thing to know when installing something this.
Easy to use website, satisfied with that.

Not very happy with the fact the ET wasn't what I ordered and the hub on the front wheels are really big and had been damaged by my brake pads. Have had to take wheels off and order extended tuner bolts so I can put spacers on.

Also, I was not aware that I would need tuner bolts with these wheels so when I went to fit the wheels, the bolts I had did not fit. It does state this when ordering I just didn't see it, but definitely think it should be bigger writing or come up as a notification when ordering.
Great website, very quick delivery on items.
Fast and easy to use
First time I’ve used Driftworks, so didn’t know what to expect. Initial contact was via live chat and my queries were answered promptly, they were quick to respond. When I finally ordered my wheels, wheels studs and wheel nuts, delivery was faster than stated or expected. Everything turned up within 2 days. I had a few questions regarding the parts I’d ordered after having a panic, even so, Driftworks were brilliant and willing to help when I thought I had a problem, this time via live chat and over the phone, but turns out I was being thick and everything was in order. Wouldn’t hesitate to use them again. Brilliant!!!
Always a good experience when using driftworks, fast reliable service everytime .
Super fast delivery parts in great condition and fits perfect.
And the best there are free Sticker inside 😂
No problems at all
Great service as usual!
Se que j'ai pris est de très bonnes qualités , et j'apprécie le fait d'avoir des goodies en plus les autocollants j'adore :)
Ordered on Sunday night and delivered Tuesday morning, very happy with that. As described and rides almost same as oem. Very impressed with service and product.
You delivered my clutch after 2-3 weeks.
Previously I had been waiting for 5 months with no result in sight.
I think that says it all.
Great service,
Thanks
Harry
Awesome product and super fast delivery 😊
Great product with a prompt delivery even in COVID times!
Hurtig levering tak.
Great service. Great price!
Excellent customer service and also the advice given was spot on
Looks and feels real good
Driftworks is rated 4.85 based on 2,057 reviews