Driftworks Reviews

of reviewers recommend Driftworks
Read Driftworks Reviews

About Driftworks:

Street & race car parts shop since 2004. Creating our own unique car builds and racing cars since 2002.
100% owned & run by genuine car guys!

01217922000

shop@driftworks.com

My parcel arrived very quickly.
Very good comunication, synoptical e-shop, I reccomend to shop here.
Good delivery times. Nothing was damaged in regards to product or packaging
Its been on of the most comfortable caps I have ever worn.
A company you can trust, always reliable And really fast delivery!
Less than 24 hours is pretty impressive
Great purchase, replacement bushes the original ones was a real pain to get out but once out the new ones went in easy as anything.
Product was out of stock when I ordered however they were quick to inform me of the star they expected them back in and once they were I received them the next day
Recomended seller
Great quality products, fast shipment, staff very helpful
Driftworks 5 star review on 24th December 2020
Perfect service, great website and the item arrived within 24 hours.
Highly recommended.
Great customer service and very helpful!
Driftworks 5 star review on 24th December 2020
Everything was great
Product was exactly as described, very well packaged and great quality. Delivery took a very long time, but through no fault of drift works. They kept me updated on the order status regularly. Once they received my item it arrived with me the next day. Amazing service and very happy with my experience.
Nardi took forever to supply the boss kit but though it all Driftwork were great. They were available to phone, follow things up even took up my prompting to hassle Nardi in Italy on my behalf and reported back on the result. I don't mind waiting if something has a lead time so long as you know it hasn't been forgotten about and communication is the key. Well done
Delivery of wheels on time, good quality. Website poor, as many wheels advertised as in stock in UK and for next day delivery, but in fact in Germany and for delivery within 5 days. Seller aware of this and admits that website is not accurate.
Just as good now as when I placed my first order many years ago.
Absolutely fantastic experience dealing with Driftworks. Could not recommend them highly enough. After sales customer service is second to none and without doubt up there with the best. Thank you Alex and team.
El poder de resolución de problemas es un poco pobre, no me dieron opciones a mi problema con unas llantas más allá de devolverme el dinero
Fantastic service,great quality.