Driftworks Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Driftworks

Tell us how Driftworks made you happy

customer service
Oliver Gaynor
"Amazing service came way within the time quoted and amazing product fits perfect in my bmw e30"
Tiziano Colpaert
"Nice service, good support via Messenger."
Paul Guilmoto
"The guys at Driftwork were amazing, helps, professional and the goods arrived quickly and on time. Excellent service."
"good customer service, and very fast sipping Regards Allan from Denmark"
"Very helpful help desk. Fast response to emails. You Get a good and clear answer to your questions. Fast shipping and well packaged."
"Wrongly ordered item from my side was exchanged by DW immediately without any hassle whatsoever. Great customer care, thumbs up !"
"Excellent communication regarding my order, set but then exceeded expectations with regards the delivery timescales. Offered the best value for the item having searched far and wide."
"Absolutely awesome, will definitely be back for more parts!"
"All prrfect!"
"Quick shipping, all was perfect."
"Super easy to use website delivery was well packaged and very quick , got email updates will be buying alot more in the coming months"
"Fast delivery,good packing,good quality parts"
"Very good service fast and delivery was perfect packaged well no damage 5 stars 👍"
"Very help full and delivery very quick will buy from them again"
"Only people with this wheel in the offset, shipped all the way across the pond super fast, great price, couldn't be happier"
"Really great customer service, fast post, will use again"
"I was very happy with my purchase The team over at drift works worked with me every step of the way they offer a few suggestions on how my wheel would fit better so we changed up the specs a little bit and at the end taking their advice was the right thing to do I receive my wheels In the time they said it would take all in all I was very happy with just Works and I will definitely use them again in the near future.I will be unveiling my MK1 gti sport rabbit this spring and cannot wait to hear the feedback Thanks drift works"
"I got bc coilovers off driftworks . I'm delighted with purchase.. great communication, freindly, and good value.. happy Irish fella here."
"I had messed up my order a couple times and they managed to refund me twice and re ordered it for me. Game me advice on wheels and offsets. I can't fault them. Fantastic service"
"Very quick delivery, came before expected date for products availability."
"Great service as always. Received my parts within a day, and top quality too. Definitely recommend."
"Easy order process and were straight on the case with DHL when they delivered to the wrong address!!!"
"Couldn't ask for more. Quality product and quick delivery. Perfect."
Driftworks is rated 4.87 based on 1,030 reviews