Driftworks Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Driftworks

Tell us how Driftworks made you happy

Kevin Searfoss
"Great quality products"
Denis-Victoras Iotu
"Best service ever. 100% Recommend them!"
"The best customer service and always quality parts"
"High quality"
"Great quality products"
"Easy to use site. Standard delivery option varies with weight of order which is nice for smaller orders so you're not getting roped by a standard fee. Items arrived quicker than my Amazon Prime order which was placed at the same time. Extremely well packaged, ordered wheel nuts and they were methodically wrapped in 4/5 layers to avoid any possible damage through transit. Even included a strawberry refresher with the order as a kind gesture, now I'd prefer the yellow ones but christ that's nit picking now. Overall 9/4, will happily order from in the future and reccomend to fellow car enthusiasts. Thanks lads!"
"Best service ever. 100% Recommend them!"
"The guys couldn’t be more helpful , had problems with sizing of a set of wheel I ordered ( my fault ) and completely sorted all my problems out , no fuss , nothing too much trouble . Will be back for my coilovers soon due to there amazing service . Well done team 👍"
"Great quality. I have great respect for Driftworks"
"Always spot on and great products"
"Birthday present for son. Very speedy delivery and son happy!"
"The best customer service and always quality parts"
"Really good communication and customer service, and delivery was faster than expected!"
"Wheel fitment and caliper clearance was spot on, everything else in purchase also work like a charm. Many thanks for deals."
"Came on time fit perfect look great. Thanks"
"Coilovers look very high quality. But I'm not pleased with the package. The box was really big for coilovers and they were badly fixed in (too much air inside). It's not cool."
"awesome. and fast shiping"
"Very pleased. The order was delivered the next day. The suspension was well packaged and easy to install. So far the car feels great so it looks like the right buy. I will recommend you."
"Great Company fast delivery and very helpful"
"The delivery was super super fast and the item is really perfect."
"Professional and fast service And good advice"
"Hey Guys Great service at every order we did. Nice to have someone to take care of us bloody drifters. cheers guys"
"My Rims arrived quickly, they were willing to help me out when I realised I had a fitment issue and were happy to exchange them without fuss! Very few companies would go to the length Driftworks do for their customers."
Driftworks is rated 4.87 based on 542 reviews