Driftworks Reviews

of reviewers recommend Driftworks
Read Driftworks Reviews

About Driftworks:

Street & race car parts shop since 2004. Creating our own unique car builds and racing cars since 2002.
100% owned & run by genuine car guys!

01217922000

shop@driftworks.com

Fast international delivery. Easy way to purchase. 5 stars from me ;)
Easy to use website and ordering. Very quick delivery service. Items arrived securely packaged.
Items received are gifts so unable to comment on them, but the gift recipient has had items before and says the quality is excellent.
All in all a good place to shop for all those wanting to improve and update their cars.
Thanks Driftworks for my JR37 alloys.Fantastic service.Wheels delivered quickly.Have not put them on yet but will send you a photo when I do👍
Excellent service. Dispatched within the day I ordered.
Driftworks 5 star review on 15th December 2020
Great service product came on time.
Hello Driftworks Crew,
shopping experience was great as always.
Delivery also went very quick and I'm happy with the product, it's of high quality and fits perfectly.
Thank you very much.
Happy Holidays.
Rang up Driftworks trying to find some wheels for my work van, they spent a good 30 mins trawling through everything they could get hold of in order to find something that would match the very narrow set of parameters that I had to work with. In the end found me something spot on so I ordered them Friday afternoon and low and behold they arrived first thing Monday morning. Quality service, very knowledgeable staff and I wouldn't hesitate to use again.
Super easy to install, the harder spring option really is a must have for the 400’s! Can’t fault the HSD’s! Free super quick delivery! Perfect service
Driftworks 5 star review on 13th December 2020
Fantastic service and prompt delivery!
Will definitely use your services again 👍
Perfect as always!
Fast shipping!
Great quality!
Fast delivery and good quality product
Everything Perfect in all aspect. Keep it up with Perfect Work and Service.
Love the snackies
Top Qualität, schnell geliefert!
Driftworks 5 star review on 11th December 2020
Good merch, quick delivery and good deals
So I ordered the orange gear knob in a can, got a message that it was no longer in stock and was given the option of all the other colours. I couldn't decide between black or red so asked to be sent one of those two at random, the customer service said I will send you a mystery knob and I received the red one shortly after. I love it looks great thanks.
Top service & lightning fast delivery 👍
Very fast delivery. Lovely service by delivery guy. Very clear order form. Will definitely use again. Well done.
Good service thank you
Very happy. my Nardi steering wheel is delayed 3-4 weeks as it is MTO. but the guys sent my BC coils out straight away rather than me having to wait on everything arriving at the one time which was brilliant. i will shop again for sure
Driftworks is rated 4.86 based on 2,330 reviews