Driftworks Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Driftworks

Tell us how Driftworks made you happy

customer service
"The guys at Driftwork were amazing, helps, professional and the goods arrived quickly and on time. Excellent service."
"Awesome company, first time I’ve used them. Ordered one day received the next!! Thank you very much Driftworks"
"I ordered over the phone as I was needing HSD spare parts. Excellent person on the other end of the phone and a swift dispatch and delivery of the parts I ordered. Not my first time purchasing from driftwood and won't be the last."
"Great customer service help, amazing delivery time, didn’t end up having the wheel set I needed to offered another set as solution. Great wheels, awesome service."
"Amazing staff and loved my free stickers now on my drify helmet"
"Buena información y atención. El envío muy rápido"
"Really good customer service, even in the Netherlands. The parts fit perfectly and I have no complaints what so ever. I really love this company and will surely order parts from them in the future."
"Fantastic part fits perfect no problems"
"Shipped super fast, installation is a breeze and the suspension also feels more rigid. I’ve found the feedback a lot better even compared to when my hicas was functional with barely any play."
"The guys at driftworks were very helpful and accommodating, shipping was very quick, and my coils got here in mint shape. 10/10 recommend"
"Great looking t-shirt, amazing quality, superb service. Top job, Driftworks."
"Website is easy to use, everything is easy to find and prices are not bad. Shipping is on the next level! Ordered on Thursday and received the package on Sunday in the UAE"
"I ordered rims for my audi tt, and the rims where too big. This was my mistake I didn't do enough research. But the Driftworks team was incredibly helpful and thank fully I was allowed to return them. The communication aswell was top of the line. I almost got immediate respons, and they helped me with all my questions."
"Service was fantastic, wheels where made and dispatched within a week! Staff very helpful in giving me advice of sizing and offset as I’m hopeless! Cheers again guys!!"
"Good price and very fast shipping!"
"Very good treatment I repeat again without a doubt, greetings from Spain"
"Better than I expected wheels. Looks good feels good great value for money couldn't ask for more!!"
"great service.fast delivery.many thanks."
"Good communication, quick replies, good knowledge of products, quick shiipping. A little short in attention to detail though: my telephonenr was never corrected, no installation guide included in the box and no stickerpack either."
"Great communication, ease of navigating the website and the wheels are great!"
Driftworks is rated 4.87 based on 1,027 reviews