Drewberry™ - Pensions, Investments & Insurance Reviews

of reviewers recommend Drewberry™ - Pensions, Investments & Insurance
Documents Delivered On-time
Read Drewberry™ - Pensions, Investments & Insurance Reviews

About Drewberry™ - Pensions, Investments & Insurance:

We are a fast-growing UK financial adviser with offices in London and Brighton.

We specialise in offering financial advice to individuals and corporate clients on a range of products from life insurance, income protection, health insurance, keyman insurance and employee benefits to pensions, investments and tax planning.

Nominated for Protection Intermediary of the Year at the Protection Review Awards and the Cover Excellence Awards.

Our ethos is to provide the best possible service demonstrated by the growing number of 5-star rated reviews with over 98% of our clients saying they would recommend us.

help@drewberry.co.uk

Telecom House
Preston Road

Tell us how Drewberry™ - Pensions, Investments & Insurance made you happy
Good service provided.
Very quick and professional service
I had a great experience with Josh and others in the Drewberry team. They were professional throughout the process and easily contactable when I had queries. I was kept up to date which I appreciated. They made the process quite straightforward and I am happy with the service I received. I would recommend them!
Good and prompt service
After staff had to work from home, I got the policy & terms that I wanted. All Good.
Despite the Covid-19 outbreak, the service received was still very good
Very thorough, no issues
Sophie was great in dealing with my enquires and setting me up a policy. Hopefully I’ll never need to use my insurance but hopefully I’ll be just as happy with the service if that was the case. So I can only review on my experience so far.
Adviser was very good, and informative
Approach Nadeem as a price comparison exercise, he came back with options and saved us money whilst improving our cover. All good and very responsive.
I dealt with James Churcher who was very clear and helpful, especially as I didn't know really what sort of insurance I was really looking for when I started.
A good system to compare options and pleasant staff but they can be quite pushy in contacting you to go through the policy and sign up process.
Josh was very helpful and attentive, especially as my case was slightly more complicated than usual. I highly recommend him. However, have been bombarded with emails since setting up my insurance which makes it hard to find the relevant email when looking for one.
James at Drewberry offered up options for income protection from across the marketplace and across policy types, having understood my requirements. He never rushed me for an answer and got my queries answered. He supported me very well throughout the process.
Very quick , clear and knowlegeable
Very helpful, friendly and knowledgeable.
A good, knowledgeable and efficient service. Had to knock a point off because of cock-up with post code
Nadeem is always available to help and answer any query I have had!
Martyn took over from a colleague and got us the cover we were looking for and had previously been unable to source. We're very happy with the high level of client service provided, many thanks.
Very helpful team at Dewberry, gave good advice, responded quickly and it was relatively simple to set up.
Drewberry™ - Pensions, Investments & Insurance is rated 4.92 based on 3,151 reviews