Drewberry™ - Pensions, Investments & Insurance Reviews

of reviewers recommend Drewberry™ - Pensions, Investments & Insurance
Documents Delivered On-time
Read Drewberry™ - Pensions, Investments & Insurance Reviews

About Drewberry™ - Pensions, Investments & Insurance:

We are a fast-growing UK financial adviser with offices in London and Brighton.

We specialise in offering financial advice to individuals and corporate clients on a range of products from life insurance, income protection, health insurance, keyman insurance and employee benefits to pensions, investments and tax planning.

Nominated for Protection Intermediary of the Year at the Protection Review Awards and the Cover Excellence Awards.

Our ethos is to provide the best possible service demonstrated by the growing number of 5-star rated reviews with over 98% of our clients saying they would recommend us.

help@drewberry.co.uk

Telecom House
Preston Road

Tell us how Drewberry™ - Pensions, Investments & Insurance made you happy
The compliance department decided to become the decision makers for my future. I wanted to release my final salary pension; I am in ill health and have lost my job. I needed the money to keep a roof over mine and my family's heads. They decided it was a short term fix and would not be in my interest for the future! What's the point of planning for the future if, there may not be one? I needed the help NOW, not in 10 years. I wrote a letter indemnifying them against any retrospective actions I may make in the future (which I wouldn't do anyway)
They had a chance to help someone who needed it and understood the ramifications, but chose to act in a superior and bullying way. In my opinion one of the worst experiences of my life!!!! Thanks for the extra stress caused by your shameful behaviour!!!
Dear Mr Ellis,

Thank you for your review. I’m sorry we weren’t able to provide you with the recommendation you were seeking to be able to release funds from your final salary pension.

When providing advice to clients we have to be sure that the recommendation we are making is the correct one and in the best interest of our client. If we’re not sure the default position has to be to turn down conducting that business (and foregoing fees for that work).

In your particular circumstances there was one short-term reason to transfer and lots of long-term reasons not to. Had it not been for that one short-term reason we would never have tried to help you in the first place but given your situation we went on to analyse your pension and that analysis was overwhelmingly against recommending a transfer, and given that we couldn’t make the recommendation you wanted.

I understand this isn’t the result you wanted but it should be taken into account that we spent considerable time trying to help you and didn’t charge anything for the pension analysis we undertook.

We have logged your complaint with our compliance department and they will be in touch to discuss this further with you.

I wish you all the best and apologise we weren’t able to help you.

Kind Regards,
Tom Conner
Director, Drewberry
Jake Mills is the guy to go too, listens to your needs and will stay in touch. He is a really good adviser and will find you the best policy for your needs. Always ask for Jake. Thanks
My income protection insurance application was handled by Sam Barr-Worsfold. He was very thorough, efficient, polite and helpful. I would recommend Drewberry Insurance as they really cater for you as an individual, listening to and addressing any concerns with patience and understanding.
Very impressed with Oliver Wigdor at Drewberry. Absolute patience with my asking for numerous quotes and examples and also goes that extra mile to help with any issues. Hes a non pushy sales guy who is very good at his job and knowledgeable. A pleasure to do business with and I will be referring my colleagues to.
Dealt with Jake re Loss of Income protection which is now in force. Throughout the whole process Jake was extremely knowledgable, articulate & efficient and from beginning to end the whole process only took 7 days. I have already recommended Jake to 2 colleagues. Would use Jake & Drewberry again without hesitation. Thank you Jake. DC 👍
They were brilliant and very professional I would definitely recommend them.
Excellent service. Very straightforward process and great communication from Sophie Wilson all the way through. Happy customer and I would recommend Drewsberry to friends and family.
Excellent and honest they have done brilliantly for me , unfortunately I had to make a claim due to a accident but couldn’t of wished for a better service Josh was great with me , couldn’t recommend him more highly very friendly and helpful
Excellent service, great communicators and highly professional
Christopher was brilliant from start to finished - he really made sure we understood the policy, details, benefits etc.

My father suddenly died when I was younger with a less than adequate policy in place, so it was very important to me to have the right cover for both my wife and I.
Great service, strongly recommend this company.
Drewberry is incredible--specifically our consultant, Martyn Coates!!! We are a small software company headquartered in Virginia (USA), with an office in London, and Martyn expertly provided various options & detailed information, made good recommendations, assisted with the implementation, ever-so-patiently dealt with our questions & changes, and followed up with employees as well as vendors. I couldn't ask for anything more--and couldn't have done this so smoothly from "across the pond" without Martyn and Drewberry. I'm very thankful and highly recommend both Martyn and Drewberry.
Drewberry helped me set up income protection insurance. Matt was patient, professional and very helpful. This is not an area of insurance that I would want to navigate alone.
Josh was very knowledgable and helpful giving me all the information I required to make the correct product for my needs.
Michael Barrowwas really helpful in explaining everything and finding us the best options. Would really recommend.
This was a painless process from begining to end. I didn't know much about insurance, however it was explained to me in sufficient detail for me to make an informed choice.
Oliver seemed very knowledgeable about the pros and cons of different aspects of income insurance, and didn't seem to be biased towards one or the other. There seemed to be a real desire to meet my individual needs linked to my circumstances. Amazing service, no complaints at all.
Awful. I had two polices with this firm for life insurance and income protection. Both policies were inadequate and were not fit for purpose. When I had to make a claim under the income protection policy, it did not pay out. I paid an exceptionally high premium for the income protection policy. I would not recommend this company. The customer service is non-existent. I am in the process of reporting them to the FOS. The worst decision I have ever made was using Drewberry Insurance.
Thank you for taking the time to leave us this review. We work very hard to deliver the highest levels of advice and are very disappointed to read this.

In very rare situations where a client’s claim is declined, we always investigate fully by reviewing all call recordings, email correspondence and applications submitted to ensure the client has been treated fairly by both the insurer and by ourselves. In this case an injury was not disclosed on the application with the insurer and then a claim was made relating to that area of the body, which was declined.

We’ve spoken to the insurer multiple times on your behalf and they have agreed to refund your premiums.

Our network partner is investigating your complaint from an impartial third-party perspective and they will write you a formal reply once the investigation has been concluded. If you are not satisfied with the outcome, then you can take your complaint to the Financial Ombudsman Service to adjudicate.

Once again, it’s upsetting that you’re in a position where you need to claim and your claim was rejected. We are doing everything we can to make sure this is being dealt with accordingly. I really hope you have a speedy recovery.

Kind Regards,
Tom Conner
Director
Took weeks and still haven’t had any documentation just the direct debit form.
Hi Katie,

Many thanks for taking the time to correspond with me via email recently.

My apologies that your policy documents didn’t arrive. I have requested that the insurer re-send your documents and they should be with you shortly. I’ll pop you a call next week to ensure they arrived okay. If you need anything in the meantime, please feel free to come back to me.

Warm regards,
Bronja Whitlock
Manager – Protection Advice
Personally dealing with Josh Martin, he was extreamly helpful and very professional. Was able to assist with any query’s I had on the policy and would respond quickly via email and phone. Helped to get a good deal on my policy.
I set a loss of license insurance with Drewberry and they were amaizing, excellent service and good information and advice provided.
In particular Josh Martin was really helpful.
Drewberry™ - Pensions, Investments & Insurance is rated 4.92 based on 2,909 reviews