Drewberry™ - Pensions, Investments & Insurance Reviews

of reviewers recommend Drewberry™ - Pensions, Investments & Insurance
Documents Delivered On-time
Read Drewberry™ - Pensions, Investments & Insurance Reviews

About Drewberry™ - Pensions, Investments & Insurance:

We are a fast-growing UK financial adviser with offices in London and Brighton.

We specialise in offering financial advice to individuals and corporate clients on a range of products from life insurance, income protection, health insurance, keyman insurance and employee benefits to pensions, investments and tax planning.

Nominated for Protection Intermediary of the Year at the Protection Review Awards and the Cover Excellence Awards.

Our ethos is to provide the best possible service demonstrated by the growing number of 5-star rated reviews with over 98% of our clients saying they would recommend us.

help@drewberry.co.uk

Telecom House
Preston Road

Tell us how Drewberry™ - Pensions, Investments & Insurance made you happy
Very professional service
My advisor is Samantha . She did a great job. I received excellent service and advice from her. She got me best deal for it the income protection I needed. I highly recommend Drewberry and Samantha indeed.
I have worked with Drewberry for a number of years as their service is outstanding. Very responsive at all times.
Excellent personal and efficient service. All aspects of my policy were well explained and the team were professional and thorough.
From day on Michael Barrow has been excellent. Knowledgeable, polite, punctual and professional. Due to some medical issues my application has been protracted but made so much easier due to Michael’s professionalism. Thankyou.
Drewberry demonstrated since day one complete transparency, knowledge and great very responsive customer service
Joe helped me out in selecting the policy and recommending one that is suited to me. Very knowledgeable and gave great insights from personal and professional experiences. Signed up with Bupa, am yet to experience them however based on what I hear, they seem good. I can definitely recommend you to give the team at Drewberry a call and have a chat before making a decision. Cheers
Paige Bartholomew was really helpful, very professional and friendly. I can recommend Drewberry. It is not so easy to get familiar with the British Private Health Insurance system when you are moving from abroad to England. Paige was a great help and we finally found a good Insurance Plan.
Excellent service from Matt Brown and his team at Drewberry!
The service we received from Nadeem at Drewberry was excellent, it was highly consultative and responses to queries were always dealt with timely. I would highly recommend Drewberry.
Great service, very professional, kept updated, called when arranged
We have to give a huge thanks Drewberry and most particularly to Sam Barr-Worsfold for sorting out our life insurance, medical support and cross option advice. We had a fantastic service and would highly recommend to all of our customers and friends. Marilyn, Norma and Monica Directors The Ethical Fostering Service Ltd.
A clear and concise set up, with good discussion of options before hand and priced competitively. A very good experience overall.
Very happy. Professional and helpful. Give you time to make decision.
Friendly advisor eager to get the right policy for what my needs were really pleased
Insurance - great responses full support and knowledgeable about the products.
It was refreshing speaking with Danielle and importantly Danielle a ruined things swiftly for us. Thank you Annie
Very clear and precise communication plus good listener to understand our needs. Quick turnaround to find and arrange a policy.
Drewberry offer a hassle free service arranging cover in what could be a minefield for the layman and dealt with everything in a friendly, efficient and totally professional way. Would recommend without hesitation.
Drewberry™ - Pensions, Investments & Insurance is rated 4.92 based on 2,983 reviews