Drewberry™ - Pensions, Investments & Insurance Reviews

of reviewers recommend Drewberry™ - Pensions, Investments & Insurance
Documents Delivered On-time
Read Drewberry™ - Pensions, Investments & Insurance Reviews

About Drewberry™ - Pensions, Investments & Insurance:

We are a fast-growing UK financial adviser with offices in London and Brighton.

We specialise in offering financial advice to individuals and corporate clients on a range of products from life insurance, income protection, health insurance, keyman insurance and employee benefits to pensions, investments and tax planning.

Nominated for Protection Intermediary of the Year at the Protection Review Awards and the Cover Excellence Awards.

Our ethos is to provide the best possible service demonstrated by the growing number of 5-star rated reviews with over 98% of our clients saying they would recommend us.

help@drewberry.co.uk

Telecom House
Preston Road

Tell us how Drewberry™ - Pensions, Investments & Insurance made you happy
Sam was diligent at all times without being in any way 'pushy'. Excellent service.
Very efficient, smooth and fast service. Samantha and all the staff I spoke to at Drewberry were more than helpful.
Thanks to Samantha for all her help!
Mike was fantastic! Explained everything thoroughly and clearly and helped me understand the entire process. Couldn’t fault his service and would recommend him to anyone looking for protection insurance. I will certainly be recommending him to my friends. Thank you Mike!
Very helpful service when sourcing our life, heath and keyman cover.
Joseph was extremely helpful. Excellent service. Thank you!
Great service from Christopher in sorting out my insurance renewal.
Very happy with the service provided with finding various insurance for myself. When it came to my wife, there was issues but they were overcome quickly, efficiently with good communication. Rauri is a credit to the company.
First class communication from start to finish
I am very happy with Matt's advises and overall help guiding me through difference insurance options. He offered exactly what I was looking for and for a very affordable price. Thank you!
Mike went above and beyond to get my insurance sorted and dealt with any issues straight away, I am so happy with the service I received. Will be defiantly recommending to friends and family.
Very smooth from start to end, thank you
Brilliant service, so easy and not at all pushy. Very impressed.
Excellent service from Michael Barrow at Drewberry. He was professional, very knowledgeable and made the process of arranging income protection insurance as easy as could be.
Oliver was very polite and knowledgeable, he explained the policy well and I was very happy with the service.
Martyn and his associates, were efficient, helpful and knowledgeable in sorting out benefits for our staff. I would be happy to recommend.
Very helpful to talk through all the options and in explaining terminology and jargon. Highly recommended.
Excellent advice given about products offered. Dealt with my queries efficiently and phoned on time for every appointment.
Seamless renewal process and first class customer support throughout the process. One of the best I have come across in the industry.
Oliver was very knowledgable and was able to answer all questions and offer sensible solutions to our queries. Excellent customer service and would highly recommend. Thanks for helping make an important financial decision simple and straightforward.
Drewberry™ - Pensions, Investments & Insurance is rated 4.92 based on 2,909 reviews