Drewberry™ - Pensions, Investments & Insurance Reviews

of reviewers recommend Drewberry™ - Pensions, Investments & Insurance
Documents Delivered On-time
Read Drewberry™ - Pensions, Investments & Insurance Reviews

About Drewberry™ - Pensions, Investments & Insurance:

We are a fast-growing UK financial adviser with offices in London and Brighton.

We specialise in offering financial advice to individuals and corporate clients on a range of products from life insurance, income protection, health insurance, keyman insurance and employee benefits to pensions, investments and tax planning.

Nominated for Protection Intermediary of the Year at the Protection Review Awards and the Cover Excellence Awards.

Our ethos is to provide the best possible service demonstrated by the growing number of 5-star rated reviews with over 98% of our clients saying they would recommend us.

help@drewberry.co.uk

Telecom House
Preston Road

Tell us how Drewberry™ - Pensions, Investments & Insurance made you happy
I've given three star ( acceptable) feedback but I do need you to know that you very nearly lost my business. As I hadn't received a reply to follow up my queries, I went to another broker. I was later told by Drewberry that my emails had ended up as 'spam'. The only reason I ended up remaining with Drewberry is because I was offered two months free insurance. I'm sorry not to have been able to provide a glowing report. Maybe next year?
Come across and somewhat unprofessional. I had informed the advisor that I already being advised by my broker RE Life protection but was doing my due diligence and doing some research/comparing offers. After not replying to an email and not answering a call the advisor went on to say "Please bear in mind if you have placed the business with your current broker, you have gone with somebody who didn't do their job" which I found rather unprofessional.
Good- - Better insurance rates. - good services Improvements required - making process smooth while allowing spouses to represent each other. At the end physical documents of answers are signed by both spouse or policy holders. I would recommend this to others.
As I'm a new joiner i haven't got much to say because I made no claims as yet. But the staff from Drewberry looked after me very well a cater for all my needs.
Drewberry™ - Pensions, Investments & Insurance is rated 4.92 based on 3,180 reviews