Drewberry™ - Pensions, Investments & Insurance Reviews

of reviewers recommend Drewberry™ - Pensions, Investments & Insurance
Documents Delivered On-time
Read Drewberry™ - Pensions, Investments & Insurance Reviews

About Drewberry™ - Pensions, Investments & Insurance:

We are a fast-growing UK financial adviser with offices in London and Brighton.

We specialise in offering financial advice to individuals and corporate clients on a range of products from life insurance, income protection, health insurance, keyman insurance and employee benefits to pensions, investments and tax planning.

Nominated for Protection Intermediary of the Year at the Protection Review Awards and the Cover Excellence Awards.

Our ethos is to provide the best possible service demonstrated by the growing number of 5-star rated reviews with over 98% of our clients saying they would recommend us.

help@drewberry.co.uk

Telecom House
Preston Road

Tell us how Drewberry™ - Pensions, Investments & Insurance made you happy
Great service from Rauri! Made the whole process easy and quick!
Quick and easy renewal process which was done online, with someone on hand to answer any questions.
Honest advice and very helpful
Great service - provided options and recommendation and set up the policy quickly.
Josh was knowledgeable and went out of his way to help. Having listened to my needs, he summarised the options available and worked to search for the best policy for me. Drewberry made the whole process hassle free, with little effort required on my part. Professional service and with attention to detail. They will also review my policy to ensure I have the best package in the future.
Paige was very helpful when setting up private health insurance and she answered all my questions very patiently. I would thoroughly recommend Drewberry from my experience.
On the case for me
Excellent advice, support and communication from Rauri whilst looking for a new Income Protection cover. Couldn't have asked for more.
I have been advised on a number of policies over the past 18 months by Samantha Haffenden-Angear. Samantha is the consummate professional, guiding and advising as necessary, and taking the time to explain the nuances or potential downsides to a particular course of direction that I have asked about, without any forcefulness or irritation. She has willingly provided numerous policy illustrations in order to find the best fit for my needs and has acted upon any instructions that I've given. Samantha has all in been a pleasure to deal with and I don't hesitate to give her service five stars. I should also add that other personnel within Drewberry who I've engaged with on occasion have likewise been professional in their approach, and thus I recommend the firm, from my experiences anyway, as one to conduct business with.
Working with Drewberry was really a fantastic experience. Particularly, shout-out to Josh Martin, who takes very good care of my case. I have been well informed about the options, processes and professional advices. I always got timely and meaningful response whenever I have questions or doubts.
Always wonderful to work with!
The whole Drewberry process is excellent from first contact, through to discussing options, reviewing quotations and conducting medical checks to being informed of a successful outcome. Thoroughly recommend - email / telephone contact and five star review.
Very respectful and informed us on all information needed regarding the policy
We are glad to use Drewberry services, their agent is always available to clear any doubt. They value their customers :)
I had a wonderful experience working with Paige at Drewberry. She did an excellent job finding me the most suitable insurance and being patient while I made up my mind. I did not receive constant phone calls to rush me into making a decision.
Drewberry have continued to be helpful over the year. All questions and queries have been answered promptly. If my usual contact has not been available then a colleague has assisted who had been equally knowledgeable and professional. I have had occasion to recommend Drewberry to other organisations seeking to set up a range of group benefits and have been pleased recommend their approach most highly.
Drewberry have continued to be helpful throughout the year. All technical issues were responded to promptly and assistance has been forthcoming. If my usual contact was unavailable other staff members were knowledgeable, helpful and courteous, messages were passed on and questions queries soon answered. I have had occasion to recommend unreservedly Drewberry to other organisations looking to roll out a range of staff benefits.
The entire process was easy and Martyn was brilliant from start to the end of the process and we can't thank him enough. The service we have received from the initial quote to onboarding was smooth, Martyn was there to answer any queries and supported us throughout the process.
Drewberry have been very professional and helpful throughout the process of finding the best life insurance policy for my company. Nothing was a problem to them and they always came back to me in a timely manner. I would certainly recommend them.
Drewberry™ - Pensions, Investments & Insurance is rated 4.92 based on 3,041 reviews