Drewberry™ - Pensions, Investments & Insurance Reviews

of reviewers recommend Drewberry™ - Pensions, Investments & Insurance
Documents Delivered On-time
Read Drewberry™ - Pensions, Investments & Insurance Reviews

About Drewberry™ - Pensions, Investments & Insurance:

We are a fast-growing UK financial adviser with offices in London and Brighton.

We specialise in offering financial advice to individuals and corporate clients on a range of products from life insurance, income protection, health insurance, keyman insurance and employee benefits to pensions, investments and tax planning.

Nominated for Protection Intermediary of the Year at the Protection Review Awards and the Cover Excellence Awards.

Our ethos is to provide the best possible service demonstrated by the growing number of 5-star rated reviews with over 98% of our clients saying they would recommend us.

help@drewberry.co.uk

Telecom House
Preston Road

Tell us how Drewberry™ - Pensions, Investments & Insurance made you happy
Very helpful service when sourcing our life, heath and keyman cover.
Martyn and his associates, were efficient, helpful and knowledgeable in sorting out benefits for our staff. I would be happy to recommend.
We used Drewberry to source medical cover for our new company. They were clear, concise, cost-effective and polite. They advised us well and followed through on instructions.
Great service and good perseverance throughout the pandemic period. Took much longer to set up the new policy than it should have done, but this was not down to the adviser Christopher, who continued to push things through and close it out eventually. Thank you Christopher.
Prompt, sufficient, clear and proactive
I contracted Drewberry to get a quote for Group Life Insurance. The service received from the very start has been great. Martyn understood our companies needs and was able to scan the market and provide us with good quotes.
Nice and easy transaction with a minimum of fuss.
Great service kept me informed and easy to do
Very helpful and patient with all the requirements and changes for our small company.
Good help in followup etc.
Good service provided.
Very quick and professional service
I had a great experience with Josh and others in the Drewberry team. They were professional throughout the process and easily contactable when I had queries. I was kept up to date which I appreciated. They made the process quite straightforward and I am happy with the service I received. I would recommend them!
Good and prompt service
After staff had to work from home, I got the policy & terms that I wanted.
All Good.
Despite the Covid-19 outbreak, the service received was still very good
Very thorough, no issues
Sophie was great in dealing with my enquires and setting me up a policy. Hopefully I’ll never need to use my insurance but hopefully I’ll be just as happy with the service if that was the case. So I can only review on my experience so far.
Adviser was very good, and informative
Approach Nadeem as a price comparison exercise, he came back with options and saved us money whilst improving our cover. All good and very responsive.
Drewberry™ - Pensions, Investments & Insurance is rated 4.92 based on 2,908 reviews