Drewberry™ - Pensions, Investments & Insurance Reviews

Documents Delivered On-time
5 out of 5
Read Drewberry™ - Pensions, Investments & Insurance Reviews

About Drewberry™ - Pensions, Investments & Insurance:

We are a fast-growing UK financial adviser with offices in London and Brighton.

We specialise in offering financial advice to individuals and corporate clients on a range of products from life insurance, income protection, health insurance, keyman insurance and employee benefits to pensions, investments and tax planning.

Nominated for Protection Intermediary of the Year at the Protection Review Awards and the Cover Excellence Awards.

Our ethos is to provide the best possible service demonstrated by the growing number of 5-star rated reviews with over 98% of our clients saying they would recommend us.

help@drewberry.co.uk

Telecom House
Preston Road

Tell us how Drewberry™ - Pensions, Investments & Insurance made you happy
All clear and easy to understand information, no problem setting up group scheme.
Friendly communications and efficient service.
Excellent service Happy Xmas Sean
Adviser Matthew was very informative and quick to contact me with updates from the insurance providers. He was quick to offer appointments and phoned me on time.
test case BB
Matthew was always on time when we had scheduled calls and understood when i had to keep them short to allow other work committments. Good and honest advice was given and expectations were set in advance of any quotes coming through. Would recommend to friends and family.
Was pleased with the customer service of both Martyn and Florence
Martyn was very patient and diligent throughout the time that we were working on the policy. We made several changes to our initial brief and these were all dealt with quickly and effectively
It was refreshing speaking with Danielle and importantly Danielle a ruined things swiftly for us. Thank you Annie
I knew what product I wanted so did not go through a normal fact finding process. Seems professional enough. My only disappointment was that I felt hurried and was not thanked for my business.
After a small delay, Drewberry did a professional and comprehensive job. Would recommend.
This was a review of a previous policy. I was happy with the previous policy, no reason not to be pleased with the revision.
Very helpful and responsive. Christopher was great and Anne Marie was really warm and friendly.
Sam was diligent at all times without being in any way 'pushy'. Excellent service.
Very helpful service when sourcing our life, heath and keyman cover.
Martyn and his associates, were efficient, helpful and knowledgeable in sorting out benefits for our staff. I would be happy to recommend.
We used Drewberry to source medical cover for our new company. They were clear, concise, cost-effective and polite. They advised us well and followed through on instructions.
Great service and good perseverance throughout the pandemic period. Took much longer to set up the new policy than it should have done, but this was not down to the adviser Christopher, who continued to push things through and close it out eventually. Thank you Christopher.
Prompt, sufficient, clear and proactive
I contracted Drewberry to get a quote for Group Life Insurance. The service received from the very start has been great. Martyn understood our companies needs and was able to scan the market and provide us with good quotes.
Drewberry™ - Pensions, Investments & Insurance is rated 4.92 based on 3,279 reviews