Drewberry™ - Pensions, Investments & Insurance Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Drewberry™ - Pensions, Investments & Insurance

About Drewberry™ - Pensions, Investments & Insurance: We are a fast-growing UK financial adviser with offices in London and Brighton.

We specialise in offering financial advice to individuals and corporate clients on a range of products from life insurance, income protection, health insurance, keyman insurance and employee benefits to pensions, investments and tax planning.

Nominated for Protection Intermediary of the Year at the Protection Review Awards and the Cover Excellence Awards.

Our ethos is to provide the best possible service demonstrated by the growing number of 5-star rated reviews with over 98% of our clients saying they would recommend us.

help@drewberry.co.uk

Telecom House
Preston Road

Tell us how Drewberry™ - Pensions, Investments & Insurance made you happy

documents delivered on-time
customer service
"I found the service very friendly, professional and those I spoke to were clearly knowledgeable and explained things in an appropriate way. Great communication, and very personable staff. I would use again without a doubt."
"Jake was very helpful and made setting up income insurance very straight forward"
"Jake was extremely helpful and accommodating. He made setting up my income insurance easy and straight forward"
"Excellent - very helpful & knowledgable. No sell, just education & assistance. Would highly recommend!"
"Great service. Can not recommend highly enough"
"I was very happy with Drewberry who got me a better deal with the same company than I was offered when I went directly to the health insurance company. I dealt with Drew who always returned calls & emails promptly & he was a pleasure to deal with."
"I used Drewberry to arrange income protection for myself and they were quick, extremely knowledgeable and helped ensure that the plan I took was perfect for my needs."
"James has lead me by the hand through this process and explained everything very well. He seems to know his stuff and was very personable. This gave me confidence to continue"
"Robert, has been excellent all the way through. I am an insurance broker myself with more than 15 years experience in the industry and his service has been outstanding. I even offer to write a letter to his boss!"
"Very professional and helpful agents"
"Egle has been fantastic through out the process of my changing my and my partner's insurance provider. Very helpful and quick to explain everything. She kept 'checking on me' politely to make sure I completed the health check willing to help by providing alternative clinic contacts. Very well spoken, kind and polite. 5* service."
"The whole process was handled swiftly - just how I like it! One moment I was on the phone to Egle discussing Life Insurance, the next I was insured. Brilliant process, would highly recommend."
"I would like to thank Drewberry for their excellent customer care. A special thanks to Egle Blusiute, my Independent Protection Expert for her hard work and commitment in helping me to find the right income protection policy."
"Excellent beyond doubt. Rauri Taylor explained everything in detail and was so efficient, professional and friendly and any call backs/emails were sent as promised and I was kept up to date every step of the way and the policy was set up within a few days. Thank you to Rauri and all the Team at Drewberry for making life so simple."
"I am a customer from US. We just set up UK subsidiary. We need some help with insurance plans there. Drewberry is very helpful, especially Nadeem. He is great"
"Oliver was very helpful, gave some great advice and was very efficient contacting the insurance company and relaying information to myself. I would highly recommend. Also great to know, that the service doesn't just end, and any problems or queries I have, they will still assist me. Overall, very happy with the service. Thank you Oliver."
"Have dealt with Robert Harvey for many years now for my insurance needs. Always incredibly helpful and finds the right cover that’s appropriate for me. Nothing is ever too much. I appreciate it he help and advice."
"They r was nice. God bless"
Drewberry™ - Pensions, Investments & Insurance is rated 4.92 based on 2,167 reviews