Drewberry™ - Pensions, Investments & Insurance Reviews

of reviewers recommend Drewberry™ - Pensions, Investments & Insurance
Documents Delivered On-time
Read Drewberry™ - Pensions, Investments & Insurance Reviews

About Drewberry™ - Pensions, Investments & Insurance:

We are a fast-growing UK financial adviser with offices in London and Brighton.

We specialise in offering financial advice to individuals and corporate clients on a range of products from life insurance, income protection, health insurance, keyman insurance and employee benefits to pensions, investments and tax planning.

Nominated for Protection Intermediary of the Year at the Protection Review Awards and the Cover Excellence Awards.

Our ethos is to provide the best possible service demonstrated by the growing number of 5-star rated reviews with over 98% of our clients saying they would recommend us.

help@drewberry.co.uk

Telecom House
Preston Road

Tell us how Drewberry™ - Pensions, Investments & Insurance made you happy
Martyn was very patient and diligent throughout the time that we were working on the policy. We made several changes to our initial brief and these were all dealt with quickly and effectively
I had a wonderful experience working with Paige at Drewberry. She did an excellent job finding me the most suitable insurance and being patient while I made up my mind. I did not receive constant phone calls to rush me into making a decision.
Drewberry have continued to be helpful over the year. All questions and queries have been answered promptly. If my usual contact has not been available then a colleague has assisted who had been equally knowledgeable and professional.
I have had occasion to recommend Drewberry to other organisations seeking to set up a range of group benefits and have been pleased recommend their approach most highly.
Drewberry have continued to be helpful throughout the year. All technical issues were responded to promptly and assistance has been forthcoming. If my usual contact was unavailable other staff members were knowledgeable, helpful and courteous, messages were passed on and questions queries soon answered.
I have had occasion to recommend unreservedly Drewberry to other organisations looking to roll out a range of staff benefits.
The entire process was easy and Martyn was brilliant from start to the end of the process and we can't thank him enough.
The service we have received from the initial quote to onboarding was smooth, Martyn was there to answer any queries and supported us throughout the process.
Come across and somewhat unprofessional.
I had informed the advisor that I already being advised by my broker RE Life protection but was doing my due diligence and doing some research/comparing offers.
After not replying to an email and not answering a call the advisor went on to say "Please bear in mind if you have placed the business with your current broker, you have gone with somebody who didn't do their job" which I found rather unprofessional.
Drewberry have been very professional and helpful throughout the process of finding the best life insurance policy for my company. Nothing was a problem to them and they always came back to me in a timely manner. I would certainly recommend them.
Thank you Josh for all of your help. All of the information provided was clear and easy to understand. I felt under no obligation to buy, which made it easier to think about what I wanted and needed. Super efficient. Thanks again!
Great service; highly professional; excellent customer care after the policy is put in place.
Excellent professional service in switching our group life insurance policy to a better one. Many thanks
Good price and good benefits. Hopefully we don't get to use the insurance policy.
I find the team very supportive. Always fast to respond to requests and extremely knowledgeable of the current market. Thank you for your time Nadeem and James.
Joseph was extremely helpful in sorting out our health insurance renewal, trying to find us a better deal, which he succeeded in doing. He was very easy to deal with, quick to respond and very pleasant and professional throughout.
The whole process was surprisingly straightforward thanks to Drewberry and Martyn answered all our queries immediately.
Thank you, Christopher, for all your efforts! I am very happy with the outcome.

The process of Drewberry was pleasant and smooth, and very transparent. I received suggestions for insurances and got advice. Christopher was always responding fast, chasing the insurance, and keeping track of everything.

In the end, I have now a very good insurance, with the conditions important to me, at a very good price.

I worked with another broker before and it was very different (intransparent, long process, the insurance got more and more expensive over time...).

Drewberry is highly recommendable!

P.S. I found Drewberry because I was researching information about insurances and found very helpful articles on their website.
Samantha was great! Friendly, efficient and gave me great confidence.
Very impressed by the service from Egle and Drewberry. All communications were prompt and efficient and it was clear from the outset that the team were only interested in providing the correct cover for the clients needs and requirements.
From the beginning, Matt was helpful and explained everything. All literature emailed to me was easy to read and understand. The process of purchasing a policy was made easy thanks to Matt.
I'd definitely recommend Drewberry services.
I found Drewberry very helpful, friendly & efficient. I needed sound professional advice as was setting up a new Group Long term income scheme, I dealt with Martyn Coates and nothing as too much trouble, he was patient and understanding and delivered a plan to suit our needs as a business. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Marty & Drewberry.
Drewberry™ - Pensions, Investments & Insurance is rated 4.92 based on 3,025 reviews