Drewberry™ - Pensions, Investments & Insurance Reviews

documents delivered on-time
customer service
Read Drewberry™ - Pensions, Investments & Insurance Reviews

About Drewberry™ - Pensions, Investments & Insurance:

We are a fast-growing UK financial adviser with offices in London and Brighton.

We specialise in offering financial advice to individuals and corporate clients on a range of products from life insurance, income protection, health insurance, keyman insurance and employee benefits to pensions, investments and tax planning.

Nominated for Protection Intermediary of the Year at the Protection Review Awards and the Cover Excellence Awards.

Our ethos is to provide the best possible service demonstrated by the growing number of 5-star rated reviews with over 98% of our clients saying they would recommend us.

help@drewberry.co.uk

Telecom House
Preston Road

Tell us how Drewberry™ - Pensions, Investments & Insurance made you happy
Fantastic service. Fast, seamless and friendly from start to finish. Would thoroughly recommend.
Jake oversaw everything for us and he was knowledgeable, personable and efficient. Really pleased with all the advice received and would highly recommend Jake and his company :)
Very good service and product. Thanks Josh
Oliver was very professional and friendly, explained everything nicely and answered all my questions, would recommand
Matt was very helpful from start to finish and directed me to the best policy for me. Very good service.
Great service from Matt from start to finish, made sure everything was explained to me and what was the right policy.
Martyn Coates from Drewberry provided an excellent service with prompt handling of any question that we asked him. I would highly recommend Drewberry for anyone wanting Insurance.
I am very happy and satisfied for service and help to choose the best policy for me and my family.
The service received has been brilliant from start to finish. The whole process was made easy and straightforward with good explanations and advice. We also made a big saving on our annual cost.
Was very smooth and painless. Good clear advice from Samantha, all set up very quickly. Definitely recommended.
Quite a smooth process
Happy to give a 5* review. With the same benefits but lower premiums on our medical insurance, Christopher has helped us to make significant savings. Thank you!
Excellent advice including suggestions I would probably not thought about.
Josh Martin and Jack Maylam are very professional and very patient to answer all of my questions. I would like to recommend my friends to buy insurance with them.
Samantha made the process very easy and was very efficient.
Super efficient, very well organised and not at all pushy.
Very helpful team at Dewberry, gave good advice, responded quickly and it was relatively simple to set up.
Simple and efficient
Great service. Very happy with my insurance recommendation.
Not too pushy, gave me the right information that I needed and helped find the best price by not overselling what I required. Thanks!
Drewberry™ - Pensions, Investments & Insurance is rated 4.92 based on 2,502 reviews