Drewberry™ - Pensions, Investments & Insurance Reviews

of reviewers recommend Drewberry™ - Pensions, Investments & Insurance
Documents Delivered On-time
Read Drewberry™ - Pensions, Investments & Insurance Reviews

About Drewberry™ - Pensions, Investments & Insurance:

We are a fast-growing UK financial adviser with offices in London and Brighton.

We specialise in offering financial advice to individuals and corporate clients on a range of products from life insurance, income protection, health insurance, keyman insurance and employee benefits to pensions, investments and tax planning.

Nominated for Protection Intermediary of the Year at the Protection Review Awards and the Cover Excellence Awards.

Our ethos is to provide the best possible service demonstrated by the growing number of 5-star rated reviews with over 98% of our clients saying they would recommend us.

help@drewberry.co.uk

Telecom House
Preston Road

Tell us how Drewberry™ - Pensions, Investments & Insurance made you happy
Excellent service; swift decision and quality reviews. Danielle Hines has been excellent throughout - supportive to all our needs and tailored exactly to our requirements.
Rauri providing efficient and helpful advice as usual. Personal service we have to live without too often these days! thanks!
Fabulous service from Gina and the team at Drewberry. Nothing to much trouble and really went above and beyond to get me the product I needed at a cost that suited my budget. Would highly recommend.
Thanks for your help
I contacted Drewberry and they were extremely helpful and didn't push for me to rush with my decision over a very important piece of insurance that I needed. I had plenty of options to choose from and they explained each one thoroughly. Many thanks!
We have used Drewberry for a couple of years now for two different group insurance products. I would have no hesitation in recommending their services, they are responsive and helpful whenever required, and make the process straightforward.
Samantha was great at setting things up and keeping me informed of progress. Exemplary service.
Very helpful, thorough, informative and human! Would happily recommend
Gina has been handling my Income Protection since I first took out a policy with Drewberry 4 years ago. On updating my policy this year, she was efficient, friendly, helpful and made me feel at ease. She explained things fully and answered any questions I had really quickly – it made me feel like she was really paying attention to my case and remembered details. I also spoke with Courtney who was really thorough, kind and friendly too. Couldn't have asked for more.
Great service from Drewberry. They manage our company life assurance policy will skill and efficient
Great efficient service when arranging income protection all handled with sensitivity thanks!
Very good service of arranging life insurance and critical illness cover by Rauri Taylor at Drewberry. Communication is excellent and prompt.
Great Service from Martyn and Flo. On time, professional and experst within there fields. Would strongly recommend on all fronts.
Really straightforward and very patient.... They put a lot of work in to achieve our desired outcome and I would highly recommend.
Nigel was very informative and helpful throughout. Would recommend
Paige and the team at Drewberry have been brilliant! Honest and very open on options as per my requirements and never tried to oversell! Will certainly be recommending to other contractors and family/friends.
Very professional with great advice and rates
Martyn has been very helpful, providing various options for us and updating these if a more appropriate / cost effective option came along.
Ruari and Courtenay provided a very efficient and professional service. I was always kept up to date with the options available to me and the progress of my application. Really pleased with the service I received.
Functional: focused: professional
Drewberry™ - Pensions, Investments & Insurance is rated 4.92 based on 3,091 reviews