Drewberry™ - Pensions, Investments & Insurance Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Drewberry™ - Pensions, Investments & Insurance

About Drewberry™ - Pensions, Investments & Insurance: We are a fast-growing UK financial adviser with offices in London and Brighton.

We specialise in offering financial advice to individuals and corporate clients on a range of products from life insurance, income protection, health insurance, keyman insurance and employee benefits to pensions, investments and tax planning.

Nominated for Protection Intermediary of the Year at the Protection Review Awards and the Cover Excellence Awards.

Our ethos is to provide the best possible service demonstrated by the growing number of 5-star rated reviews with over 98% of our clients saying they would recommend us.

help@drewberry.co.uk

Telecom House
Preston Road

Tell us how Drewberry™ - Pensions, Investments & Insurance made you happy

documents delivered on-time
customer service
"Joseph has saved me two months and invaluable future loss by making me pay £4.02 more to Vitality Health Insurance. Vitality made me pay £45.07 for a policy which charges £250 for each claim without informing me about annual single charge option. Joseph corrected my policy for better with £250 once annual charge only. I will affiliate him into my app so good people can win."
"Mike explained things very well which was good for me as I'm not familiar with the terminology, and he answered all my questions. The application process was straightforward and the policy was set up quickly and efficiently."
"She was smashing"
"Christopher at Drewberry was exceptionally helpful! We talked through my needs thoroughly and within a short amount of time the protection I needed was in place. The communication was consistent, informative and efficient. 5* Thank you!"
"I have taken out income protection insurance with the help of Michael Barrow and his associates at Drewberry. I found them very knowledgeable about the product and very helpful guiding me to make the best decision for my needs. I would use them again and would recommend them highly."
"Insurance quote from Jake Mills, great fella and really took the time to get us what we required at a good price. Would definitely use again."
"Brilliant service - very knowledgeable, helpful and friendly. Would definitely recommend."
"Very good communication and follow-up by Sophie from Drewberry. I plan approach her again for insurance for my family."
"Working with Joseph Toft at Drewberry was a pleasure! Within an hour of our friendly, informative and professional phone call I received an organized spreadsheet with hyperlinks to policies that suited our family’s needs. Joseph followed up with an additional information document that evening. He was able to thoughtfully answer every question I had, and got back to me very quickly with any answer he had to research. I was able to enroll in our policy within 24 hours after our initial contact, satisfied that I’d had the information necessary to make an informed decision. I can highly recommend Drewberry and give kudos to the excellent service I received from Joseph Toft."
"Excellent service, Sophie provided great communication, very clear and concise information, would highly recommend for anyone looking at Income Protection."
"Nadeem was courteous, helpful and efficient. From our first contact, he established our needs and got a quote to us very quickly. Our 'Death in Service' policy was set up with a reputable company and we were kept fully informed at every stage of the process. We are delighted to recommend both him and Drewberry Insurance."
"Very easy to deal with, all laid out simple and clear to understand!"
"Highly communicative and well informed. He wasn't pushy when answering my questions and for that appreciated working with him and ultimately signed up."
"This firm is the best in the market!! The staff are experienced and they know exactly how to help with such major decisions. Thank you especially to Rauri- a 5 star service throughout.I will recommend, and use Drewberry again."
"Excellent service from Christopher. I would recommend him and use him again."
"Jake made everything so easy for me all the way through and provided a 5 star service ."
"efficient and friendly"
"I have been shopping around for insurance cover like this and it’s the most superior product of its kind I have found. Josh has been extremely helpful at making sure it’s the correct policy for me and really good at communicating and answering all my questions."
"Egle was very helpful every step of the way, she gave good insights and a variety of insurance to choose from, which suited my needs."
"Very good clear advice. Helped to me to navigate what is otherwise a bit of a minefield. Drew was helpful and patient throughout."
Drewberry™ - Pensions, Investments & Insurance is rated 4.92 based on 2,418 reviews