Drewberry™ - Pensions, Investments & Insurance Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Drewberry™ - Pensions, Investments & Insurance

About Drewberry™ - Pensions, Investments & Insurance: We are a fast-growing UK financial adviser with offices in London and Brighton.

We specialise in offering financial advice to individuals and corporate clients on a range of products from life insurance, income protection, health insurance, keyman insurance and employee benefits to pensions, investments and tax planning.

We were nominated for Protection Intermediary of the Year at the Protection Review Awards in 2013, 2014 and 2015 and the Cover Excellence Awards in 2015.

Our ethos is to provide the best possible service demonstrated by the growing number of 5-star rated reviews with over 98% of our clients saying they would recommend us.

help@drewberry.co.uk

Telecom House
Preston Road

Tell us how Drewberry™ - Pensions, Investments & Insurance made you happy

customer service
"just disgraceful service, kept me on the hook for a good month filling in forms and wasting my time, had me contacting my doctors, getting data etc in order to get a health insurance policy and then just disappeared off the face of the earth, completely ignored me left me out to dry. Poor company would never recommend anyone who does business this way."
"Very professional and customer orientated!"
"Great guys, helped out with everything."
"My Drewberry assistant Egle was knowledgeable, helpful and enormously patient with me."
"Jake Mills provided me with outstanding service from my initial telephone enquiry ... all the way through to confirming my policies being live. A very well-informed, swift, professional and personal service. I had so many questions but they were all answered with patience and a depth of understanding that was so reassuring to me. Very comprehensive options presented too. I will definitely be recommending Drewberry . Thank you."
"Very efficient and professional service. Will be recommending."
"Good balance of options were reviewed, and we were fully supported throughout the process of setting up life assurance and health insurance scheme. Made everything much easier for us."
"Excellent service from first contact to having policy set up. Very helpful and professional throughout process."
"I believe Emma Wilson at Drewberry worked hard to obtain the best deal for our company. Emma is very professional and knowledgeable and managed the whole process seamlessly."
"I had a lot of questions! All were answered in detail and swiftly. A pleasure to deal with and will definitely be recommending. Thank you 😊"
"Setting up the policy was done with courtesy, clarity, professionalism and in a timely manner. A pleasure to deal with the Drewberry team."
"Quick and easy and reasonable"
"All advice given has been straightforward and accurate. Oliver Wigdor was happy to explain terms and conditions multiple times and was exceedingly helpful. Policy has been tailored to my situation and I feel confident that I have got the best deal available on the market for me. Would highly recommend Drewberry."
"Sam Barr-Worsfold was great- he was clear, helpful, polite and very good at his job. I'm a member on Facebook of a group of 7000 doctors and I will recommend him and your services to them."
"I dealt with Sam Barr-Worsfold who was excellent throughout the process of finding me the policy which best suited my needs.I would recommend Sam and Drewberry to anyone looking for an insurance policy."
"Very Helpful and explained well the whole process of getting this insurance thankyou"
"Communicative and trustworthy. My thanks to Jake Mills for being a consummate professional."
"Very helpful and professional and looked at a variety of suitable options."
"Was referred by my friend. they did a amazing work to finally get me Life insurance. Victoria played a key role in putting everything in a right order to get it done."
"I found dewberry to be helpful in the setting up of my insurance. Whilst they are not particularly cheap they appeared to be thorough. Only when I require to make a claim will it be obvious if the insurance is worth the costs."
Drewberry™ - Pensions, Investments & Insurance is rated 4.92 based on 1,879 reviews