Drewberry™ - Pensions, Investments & Insurance Reviews

882 Reviews

We are a fast-growing UK financial adviser with offices in London and Brighton.

We specialise in offering financial advice to individuals and corporate clients on a range of products from life insurance, income protection, health insurance, keyman insurance and employee benefits to pensions, investments and tax planning.

We were nominated for Protection Intermediary of the Year at the Protection Review Awards in 2013, 2014 and 2015 and the Cover Excellence Awards in 2015.

Our ethos is to provide the best possible service demonstrated by the growing number of 5-star rated reviews with over 98% of our clients saying they would recommend us.

help@drewberry.co.uk

Telecom House
Preston Road

D Bradley
Unverified Reviewer

First class helpful and informative help and assistance from Nadeem. We spent quite a while on the phone as he explained the benefits of the proposed package. I am delighted that from a company and personal point of view that we have found Drewberry.
B Ward
Unverified Reviewer

Thank you Rauri for your help, The process was clear and simple and I have no hesitation in recommending your services.
Thanks B Ward
Unverified Reviewer

Samantha was excellent throughout this process. She was efficient, knowledgeable and very flexible.
She found me a great policy, I will definetly recommend her services and Drewberry to anyone.
Unverified Reviewer

I have tried loads of times with different agents to get reasonable insurance quotes,but all were with no gain more than losing hours of calls till I was lucky enough to get the marvellous advice & support from Will Martin.excellent service I do recommend to everyone.
Verified Reviewer

Having been contacted by a large number of insurance arrangers, I asked Raturi from Drewberry to arrange insurance because he was professional yet approachable and had information on a wide range of companies.
Unverified Reviewer

Josh was helpful, efficient and professional.
C

Great service, very helpful
F
Verified Reviewer

Josh has been very patient and explained all the aspects of Income Protection in very good and easy to understand way.
D Pettitt
Verified Reviewer

Steffan was an excellent advisor. Very knowledgeable and attentive.

Thanks
G
Verified Reviewer

Samantha was excellent at advising me on the insurance I needed and even got in contact with me , when it suitable for me. We would recommend drewberry to family and friends.
Verified Buyer
Verified Buyer

Efficient and knowledgeable
C Williams
Verified Reviewer

Clear, patient explanation and review of options, costs and benefits; regular but not overly frequent follow-ups throughout the application process.
Unverified Reviewer

Excellent, friendly and efficient. All you need
Unverified Reviewer

Dealt with in an efficient and friendly manner.
S
Unverified Reviewer

Samantha was really good with keeping me up to speed with my application despite my only being available at limited times. She has sourced me what looks to be a very comprehensive income protection policy and clearly seemed to know her stuff. Very professional and a pleasure to deal with.
Verified Reviewer

Very easy to talk to. Provided the service required quickly and efficiently.
G
Verified Reviewer

Excellent service in helping me with an income protection plan. Easy, friendly and quick. Thank you.
R
Unverified Reviewer

Dan provided excellent and advice every step of the way in setting up my accident and sickness insurance cover. He was always on hand to assist with queries and liaise with the underwriters. Great service which was always prompt and reassuring.
Verified Reviewer

Jeremy provided an excellent service. His friendly manner and clear information gave me confidence that I was selecting an appropriate policy. Jeremy and his colleagues made the process smooth and straightforward.
B Conway
Verified Reviewer

Kay was very helpful from the first email he sent me and from the first phone call, he was so knowledgeable and helpful and very patient with all my questions, it is down to Kay that I had the confidence to go ahead with my insurance cover and to know that I have a professional point of contact fills me with confidence for the future, should I ever need it.
Many thanks again Kay.
Bev Conway
Drewberry™ - Pensions, Investments & Insurance is rated 4.92 based on 882 reviews