Drewberry™ - Pensions, Investments & Insurance Reviews

of reviewers recommend Drewberry™ - Pensions, Investments & Insurance
Documents Delivered On-time
Read Drewberry™ - Pensions, Investments & Insurance Reviews

About Drewberry™ - Pensions, Investments & Insurance:

We are a fast-growing UK financial adviser with offices in London and Brighton.

We specialise in offering financial advice to individuals and corporate clients on a range of products from life insurance, income protection, health insurance, keyman insurance and employee benefits to pensions, investments and tax planning.

Nominated for Protection Intermediary of the Year at the Protection Review Awards and the Cover Excellence Awards.

Our ethos is to provide the best possible service demonstrated by the growing number of 5-star rated reviews with over 98% of our clients saying they would recommend us.

help@drewberry.co.uk

Telecom House
Preston Road

Tell us how Drewberry™ - Pensions, Investments & Insurance made you happy
Christopher was very knowledgable and helpful. The report he provided with comparisons for consideration was comprehensive and easy to understand. The whole process of choosing and setting up insurance was made simply and quickly.
I highly recommend Christopher at Drewberry.
Very professional and efficient. Always look in detail of our requirements.
Excellent service from Michael setting up incomce protection, critical illness and life insurance. Highly recommended.
Great service - everything was very well explained and talked through and my application moved along quickly with regular and timely updates. I wouldn’t hesitate to use Drewberry again, Egle is super efficient and helpful.
Good detailed intro to what's available; including community rated schemes which other brokers didn't mention (and which I ultimately selected). Good personal attention from broker - did things when he said he would, and answered all my questions. Only confusion arose from misunderstanding that introductory offer of 2 free month's premium would be paid as a rebate after 3 months - I had expected either nothing to pay for first 2 months or pro-rata reduction in monthly premiums.
Very helpful and patient with all the requirements and changes for our small company.
First class service from start to finish, highly recommended.
very helpful
Some serious help given in negotiating this minefield. The attention to detail was very, very useful.
Fantastic service tailored to our needs, Nadeem and the team really take the time to get to know exactly what you need, excellent communication throughout the process.
Excellent customer Service.
Joseph Toft was incredibly helpful in talking me through health insurance policies. So professional and just what I needed after feeling the hard sell when I called the insurance companies directly
Dear all,
I am very happy that I had Christopher Barnard as an Expert . He was very patient and gave me a lot of time to think about the insurance. He had for everything an answer so nothing was from the beginning unclear.
Dear all,
Very easy to get insurances set up for mortgage and income protection with Drewberry along with family benefit following clear and well communicated advice.
Very good service! they contacted me quickly, had a very good and constant communication and they called me to answer every question I had about the insurance options. I am very satisfied with the service.
Superb service hassle free
Good help in followup etc.
Excellent service tailored to my needs, my personal advisor was great at keeping me informed throughout the process.
always efficient and helpful
Drewberry™ - Pensions, Investments & Insurance is rated 4.92 based on 2,790 reviews