Drewberry™ - Pensions, Investments & Insurance Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Drewberry™ - Pensions, Investments & Insurance

About Drewberry™ - Pensions, Investments & Insurance: We are a fast-growing UK financial adviser with offices in London and Brighton.

We specialise in offering financial advice to individuals and corporate clients on a range of products from life insurance, income protection, health insurance, keyman insurance and employee benefits to pensions, investments and tax planning.

Nominated for Protection Intermediary of the Year at the Protection Review Awards and the Cover Excellence Awards.

Our ethos is to provide the best possible service demonstrated by the growing number of 5-star rated reviews with over 98% of our clients saying they would recommend us.

help@drewberry.co.uk

Telecom House
Preston Road

Tell us how Drewberry™ - Pensions, Investments & Insurance made you happy

documents delivered on-time
customer service
"Josh was very helpful sharing information on different types of policies especially as I have just set up my business. Thanks!"
"Straightforward made the process really simple and gave me the insurance that seemed right for me at a very competitive price"
"Helpful advice and now have taken out insurance through you. Cheers"
"Very helpful and professional advice from Christopher in regard to income protection insurance. Thankyou."
"This was a painless process from begining to end. I didn't know much about insurance, however it was explained to me in sufficient detail for me to make an informed choice. Oliver seemed very knowledgeable about the pros and cons of different aspects of income insurance, and didn't seem to be biased towards one or the other. There seemed to be a real desire to meet my individual needs linked to my circumstances. Amazing service, no complaints at all."
"Spoke to Michael he was absolutely spot on. He was very knowledgable and able to get me the right product. Have recommended your services to a number of work colleagues and passed Michaels details on :)"
"As always, Drewberry has not failed me yet. Keep up the good work."
"Superb, personalised cost effective service. Highly recommended. My consultant Egle Blusiute did a really excellent job of sourcing Relevant Life insurance cover. A very happy client who will return."
"great service and jake was very helpful"
"Oliver was friendly and extremely helpful, made updating my insurance arrangements a breeze with his help. Thanks very much!"
"Excellent service from initial enquiry to taking out my policy. Highly recommend."
"I purchased an Income Protection Product through Egle at Drewberry. She was very helpful throughout the process, demonstrated excellent product knowledge and catered for all my needs. Thanks very much."
"Helpful and polite. Offered explanation of different policies and offered different options for me to choose from that would meet my needs. I didn't feel pressured to go with what was recommended."
"Nadeem and the team at Drewberry did a great job helping us procure Group Income Protection cover. Highly recommend"
"Jake provided me with insightful views of the different types of insurance available to me that enabled me to identify the best kind of cover. He was polite, friendly and professional throughout our exchanges and always responded quickly to any questions. Overall the process (including the phone call with another colleague) was streamlined and I was kept informed at all stages along the way. I'd happily recommend your services to a friend or colleague."
"Jake provided very informative advice and assistance to choose the best insurance policy to suit my needs. Friendly and efficient service, wouldn't hesitate to recommend!"
"Excellent service. Friendly, respectful and knowledgeable. Would highly recommend."
"Nadeem and Martyn were very helpfull and professional. Super prompt when you email or call for queries. Thanks for your Services"
"Jake made sure that my cover was effectively picked up from where it was left dormant 3 months ago and made sure the policy is onbaorded .I appreaciate the efforts and without waiting for any email or repeated call to bring the task to closure.very precise."
Drewberry™ - Pensions, Investments & Insurance is rated 4.92 based on 2,340 reviews