Drewberry™ - Pensions, Investments & Insurance Reviews

of reviewers recommend Drewberry™ - Pensions, Investments & Insurance
Documents Delivered On-time
Read Drewberry™ - Pensions, Investments & Insurance Reviews

About Drewberry™ - Pensions, Investments & Insurance:

We are a fast-growing UK financial adviser with offices in London and Brighton.

We specialise in offering financial advice to individuals and corporate clients on a range of products from life insurance, income protection, health insurance, keyman insurance and employee benefits to pensions, investments and tax planning.

Nominated for Protection Intermediary of the Year at the Protection Review Awards and the Cover Excellence Awards.

Our ethos is to provide the best possible service demonstrated by the growing number of 5-star rated reviews with over 98% of our clients saying they would recommend us.

help@drewberry.co.uk

Telecom House
Preston Road

Tell us how Drewberry™ - Pensions, Investments & Insurance made you happy
If I could give a zero I would. After disclosing family history they failed to tell relevant insurers which meant no payout for income protection after paying every month. Policy cancelled and claimed my money back. Terrible misleading company.
Excellent service and clearly explained all options, products and recommendations across the market. Personal and professional service and would highly recommend.
Josh worked very hard to get this one over the line. Very relaxed style which I appreciated. Would definitely recommend.
really helpful, friendly and fast service.
I’ve held a policy with Drewberry for several years now. They are always friendly, insightful and offer great service.
Excellent service
James is very knowledgable and professional
Highly recommended
Sophie was extremely helpful and very accommodating of my busy schedule. I particularly appreciated how she really showed commitment to getting the best deal for my circumstances, without redundant extras. I am very satisfied with the service provided and I look forward to continuing my relationship with Drewberry.
very helpful and they sort everything
Martyn provided all information required - several times!
I was recommended Drewberry by a colleague as I needed to find out more about Income Protection insurance. I couldn't be happier with the service I received from Sam and his team. He was very knowledgeable and easy to talk to about my personal circumstances and allowed me the time I needed to consider all the information before making my decision. I will definitely speak to Sam again for any other financial matters.
I received excellent advice from Drewberry. They proved to be very patient and understanding of my requirements and provided excellent advise and comprehensive cover at a very competitive rate. Most importantly they dealt with me honestly and didn’t try to sell me more than my budget allowed. I would thoroughly recommend their services.
Excellent and friendly service. Explained my options very clearly and kept me appraised of progress. I feel confident I have an insurance solution that suits my requirements. I would use them again.
Excellent service
Good communication, and very efficient service, many thanks.
Smooth and easy renewal
Matt provided an excellent, tailored service. He was incredibly helpful, easily contactable, quick to respond, attentive to specific needs and so pleasant and lovely to chat to throughout it all. I cannot recommend Matt and the Drewberry service enough.
Pleased the services
Danielle is quick to respond and very reliable. It makes finding the best insurance and understanding the benefits much easier. We're happy customers!
Great job. Good communications under difficult circumstances
Drewberry™ - Pensions, Investments & Insurance is rated 4.91 based on 2,946 reviews