Drewberry™ - Pensions, Investments & Insurance Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Drewberry™ - Pensions, Investments & Insurance

About Drewberry™ - Pensions, Investments & Insurance: We are a fast-growing UK financial adviser with offices in London and Brighton.

We specialise in offering financial advice to individuals and corporate clients on a range of products from life insurance, income protection, health insurance, keyman insurance and employee benefits to pensions, investments and tax planning.

Nominated for Protection Intermediary of the Year at the Protection Review Awards and the Cover Excellence Awards.

Our ethos is to provide the best possible service demonstrated by the growing number of 5-star rated reviews with over 98% of our clients saying they would recommend us.

help@drewberry.co.uk

Telecom House
Preston Road

Tell us how Drewberry™ - Pensions, Investments & Insurance made you happy

documents delivered on-time
customer service
"Great costumer service. Highly recommend Drewberry."
"James was the person I dealt with at Drewberry, he was very helpful and patient. He was knowledgeable and explained my options very thoroughly. After I had decided on the policy which suited me best the start up process was simple and didn't take too long. I received my emailed documentation straight away. The whole process was straightforward and I would recommend this company. Thank you."
"Excellent advice, customer service pre and post sale. I would 100% recommend Drewberry Pensions, Investments and Insurance to anyone. *****"
"Advisor was very flexible, supportive and informative. She was very knowledgeable regarding the best options for my circumstances. Communication was clear and she was very responsive. The set up process was quick and simple - thank you"
"Excellent, friendly, helpful and impartial advise without any hassle or pressure."
"Promptly returned my call. Explained the differences btwn policies clearly and using relevant examples. Made sensible recommendations based on my circumstances. It was convenient to communicate via phone, text and email."
"Miguel did a great job setting up our company's group life policy - thank you!"
"Really helpful, thorough and knowledgeable. Great advice and guidance."
"Got good advice about using Income Protection instead of Critical illness, found me good prices too. All staff were friendly and polite"
"Impressed with client handling; didn’t feel like a hard sell approach and was more advisory. Would recommend Drewberry. Shame the experience was let down by incompetence of third party handling booking of medical."
"Very clear, didn't feel like a sales pitch, respectful with the more difficult health questions, knowledgeable."
"Drewberry handled my requirements professionally and promptly."
"Great service and help. Would highly recommend"
"Excellent advice and assistance to make sure we had the right life insurance policy"
"Very friendly staff, who clearly explain the pros and cons various insurance options. Secured an appropriate product at a good rate."
"Egle has been brilliant. My income protection was due for renewal and had increased. I asked for her to search for a cheaper comparison insurance which she did - so I am saving money for a similar policy. I had to have a Medical which was new to me, but that too was arranged and executed smoothly."
"I dealt with Jake and he was very helpful and answered all my queries, very happy with the service and would highly recommend."
"Jake was very helpful and knowledgeable and helped me find insurance,thanks"
"Took weeks and still haven’t had any documentation just the direct debit form."
Hi Katie,

Many thanks for taking the time to correspond with me via email recently.

My apologies that your policy documents didn’t arrive. I have requested that the insurer re-send your documents and they should be with you shortly. I’ll pop you a call next week to ensure they arrived okay. If you need anything in the meantime, please feel free to come back to me.

Warm regards,
Bronja Whitlock
Manager – Protection Advice
"Egle was efficient, intelligent, matter-of-fact, and helpful. Thank you."
Drewberry™ - Pensions, Investments & Insurance is rated 4.92 based on 2,211 reviews