Drewberry™ - Pensions, Investments & Insurance Reviews

of reviewers recommend Drewberry™ - Pensions, Investments & Insurance
Documents Delivered On-time
Read Drewberry™ - Pensions, Investments & Insurance Reviews

About Drewberry™ - Pensions, Investments & Insurance:

We are a fast-growing UK financial adviser with offices in London and Brighton.

We specialise in offering financial advice to individuals and corporate clients on a range of products from life insurance, income protection, health insurance, keyman insurance and employee benefits to pensions, investments and tax planning.

Nominated for Protection Intermediary of the Year at the Protection Review Awards and the Cover Excellence Awards.

Our ethos is to provide the best possible service demonstrated by the growing number of 5-star rated reviews with over 98% of our clients saying they would recommend us.

help@drewberry.co.uk

Telecom House
Preston Road

Tell us how Drewberry™ - Pensions, Investments & Insurance made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Professional Advice and excellent 'after-sales' service
I worked with Nadeem at Drewberry to get health insurance for a small start-up company based in London of just 18 employees and he was absolutely amazing, helpful and attentive to all our requirements. We wanted to ensure we got the very best cover for our employees and Nadeem spent a lot of time going back to fourth with providers to get us a policy we are very happy with and I would 100% recommend working with Drewberry. My experience was extremely professional, friendly and a five star service. Thank you for all your help!
Great service - knowledgable, professional & efficient. Can’t fault at all. Would highly recommend.
Dewberry have given our company excellent service and have always responded quickly to our requests
They have always been very quick to respond. They have answered all queries and even got our health insurance premiums down! Thanks for the great service!
Good service provided.
Great customer service and I achieved the required policy with ease. Thank you
Very friendly and easy going, not pushing...
Samantha understood my requirements and identified quickly what the best products would be. Very helpful, professional and clear communication. Continuously made sure I understood what I was requesting and how these needs could be met.
I would happily recommend Drewberry based on my experience.
Highly responsive service
Hello
very much new to seeking advice regards income support policies and setting up a new pension.
Samantha and Gina have been very helpful ,informative and efficent.
l like the way policies are provided that can be altered to personal changing cicumstances.
As l am over 55years old interested to see what adivice
l will be given regards setting up a new pension to benefit my changes in lifestyle.
Look foward to continue working with you
Many Thanks..
Very helpful
My case was not entirely straight forward, and despite most applications for income protection proving unsuccessful, Sam at Drewberry was able to find me a good value and sensible policy that has provided me with some peace of mind. Thanks for your help, Sam.
Excellent service. Never too much trouble helping me get a policy set up.
Martyn Coates and the team have been absolutely brilliant! The process was totally devoid of any nonsense, we saved a lot of time and money for our Group Health & Dental Insurance.
We found Christopher very helpful and friendly. Will recommend Drewberry to friends and family. Thank you for all your help and hard work.
Nadeem Farid and his team provided great service with our benefit renewals this year.
Brilliant customer service & 100% reliable in sourcing the perfect cover for your needs at the lowest but best possible price!
Would 100% recommend
I needed to amend and renew my private medical insurance and Drewberry was extremely helpful. I communicated with Joe who gave a very clear explanation of available options and even found some extras to my existing terms. His valued support through the process helped enormously.
Very quick and professional service
Drewberry™ - Pensions, Investments & Insurance is rated 4.92 based on 2,715 reviews