Drewberry™ - Pensions, Investments & Insurance Reviews

of reviewers recommend Drewberry™ - Pensions, Investments & Insurance
Documents Delivered On-time
Read Drewberry™ - Pensions, Investments & Insurance Reviews

About Drewberry™ - Pensions, Investments & Insurance:

We are a fast-growing UK financial adviser with offices in London and Brighton.

We specialise in offering financial advice to individuals and corporate clients on a range of products from life insurance, income protection, health insurance, keyman insurance and employee benefits to pensions, investments and tax planning.

Nominated for Protection Intermediary of the Year at the Protection Review Awards and the Cover Excellence Awards.

Our ethos is to provide the best possible service demonstrated by the growing number of 5-star rated reviews with over 98% of our clients saying they would recommend us.

help@drewberry.co.uk

Telecom House
Preston Road

Tell us how Drewberry™ - Pensions, Investments & Insurance made you happy
Great service and good perseverance throughout the pandemic period. Took much longer to set up the new policy than it should have done, but this was not down to the adviser Christopher, who continued to push things through and close it out eventually. Thank you Christopher.
I searched there website for quotes and was called back by Sam, who was very helpful and responsive. He knew his stuff and helped me get a good deal.
A great experience, knowledgable staff and expert service.
Joe from Drewberry was great explaining the different options for Health Insurance and guiding us during the selection process. I definitely recommend him!
I had Joseph Toft handle my insurance. From my initial call with him in 2019 to switching my insurance to a different provider (2020): he has been nothing short of amazing. I do not have any regrets and I’m grateful for his assistance in helping me choose the right insurance for my needs.
Prompt, sufficient, clear and proactive
Excellent service every time and also very friendly and approachable. I really appreciate the prompt responses to queries and getting back to me in a timely manner.
Excellent, Thank you
Clear, helpful and informative at every stage of the process. Great communication. Highly recommend. Thank you
Excellent help. Thank you
Saved me 40% on income protection and got far superior cover and benefits included. Very easy to deal with and will be using them again in the future and reccomending to others.
Good communication, clear advice, simple process, thank you
Thank you for the very good service I have received, efficient and prompt.
Christopher was very thorough and knowledgeable. He took the time to understand my unique situation and was able to answer all of my questions, leaving me feeling certain I have the right income protection and relevant life policies. When I wanted further clarification on a very specific detail one of the policies, Christopher offered to go and clarify this with the insurer to get me my answer.

In my experience with Drewberry, I felt no pressure to buy, no nudging towards the most expensive policy and received only very open and clear advice. Christopher was very accommodating of my (changes in) timelines. I would certainly feel comfortable recommending Drewberry to anyone looking for impartial advice.
Got in touch with Christopher at Drewberry following a recommendation from a colleague. Very pleased with the advice I received and made finding and applying for insurance straight-forward.

Very friendly and helpful.
I absolutely loved the calm, informative and 'non pushy calls' that we had before we found the right insurance. Highly recommended!
I have been dealing with one adviser through the process of setting up health and sickness insurance - Egle. She has been very professional and clear all the way through which has been very much appreciated. It has not been the easiest of processes for me personally but we have managed to get there and now I have insurance in place which is giving me peace of mind as my employer does not pay any sickness cover apart from the basic government allowance. Thank you Egle
excellent :) explained everything slowly and re-peated things so to make sure i understood what was happening :) made me feel very comfortable and made me feel relaxed when answering any questions i was asked both christopher and Anne-Marie are a credit to the company wish all insurers were as proffessional as these guys :)
I contracted Drewberry to get a quote for Group Life Insurance. The service received from the very start has been great. Martyn understood our companies needs and was able to scan the market and provide us with good quotes.
Drewberry™ - Pensions, Investments & Insurance is rated 4.92 based on 2,872 reviews