Drewberry™ - Pensions, Investments & Insurance Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Drewberry™ - Pensions, Investments & Insurance

About Drewberry™ - Pensions, Investments & Insurance: We are a fast-growing UK financial adviser with offices in London and Brighton.

We specialise in offering financial advice to individuals and corporate clients on a range of products from life insurance, income protection, health insurance, keyman insurance and employee benefits to pensions, investments and tax planning.

We were nominated for Protection Intermediary of the Year at the Protection Review Awards in 2013, 2014 and 2015 and the Cover Excellence Awards in 2015.

Our ethos is to provide the best possible service demonstrated by the growing number of 5-star rated reviews with over 98% of our clients saying they would recommend us.

help@drewberry.co.uk

Telecom House
Preston Road

Tell us how Drewberry™ - Pensions, Investments & Insurance made you happy

documents delivered on-time
customer service
"Excellent service, explains options clearly and I was provided with outstanding advice. Impressive."
"Fantastic, prompt service! Excellent"
"Very responsive, clear information and advice. Thank you."
"Recently I went for Relevant Life Insurance and Income Protection policies setup through my limited company. Oliver did a great job. He was very professional in communication, always courteous whether communicating over the email or telephone and keen to provide accurate information. He never forgot to answer questions/queries and the replies were always prompt. He didn't hesitate to recommend products which he thought would be useful to me but never pushed me in one direction or the other. I was able to make my own choices. I asked for lot of quotes and he patiently provided those and with each quote explaining pros and cons. The application process was straightforward and Oliver kept me updated and assisted me at each stage, the activation was swift. All in all very good service. A big thank you to Oliver and the company which have professionals like Oliver. All the best."
"Very impressed with Oliver's depth of knowledge and helpful advice regarding independent protection for me, having recently set up my own company. Oliver was also very efficient and kept me regularly updated."
"Egle did an excellent job obtaining competitive life cover which did not require GP referral. She communicated well and was positive throughout without being too pushy on the sales front."
"Small hurdles to start with, overall good service and happy with the mitigation that was presented."
"Josh and his colleagues at Drewberry couldn't have been more helpful. I needed a fair level of detail to help me decide which life policy to choose and Josh provided the data I needed and responded professionally and quicky to requests for explanations and advice. The website works well too - especially the price comparison feature - easy to recalculate with different options and good links to core documentation. Arranging the completion of the application form was smooth too - they called me back at a re-arranged time and sorted any issues as they arose. Makes a change to find people who live up to the marketing promises but the people I dealt with at Drewberry certainly did."
"Excellent personal service from Michael to ensure I got the correct level of cover, answered all of my questions and went the extra mile. Great service, thank you!"
"Hi, I'm extremely thankful to Bill Wright form Drewberry. He guide my case with strong professionality and wish to help with the best possible offer for IP policy!! Also thanks to his colleague Jack who made my application he was very correct and choose the best options for me! Strongly recommend the Drewberry team."
"Helpfully went through options for cover, including which were best for me and my circumstances. Useful advice, clearly given."
"After years of planning to set up income cover and quietly worrying that this is something I really practically need to do (and never actually getting round to it), I have finally arranged a policy thanks to Victoria Slade. Her clear and concise explanation as to how it all works made me feel confident enough to go ahead, and she guided me through the process seamlessly. I am really grateful and would highly recommend Drewberry Insurance to friends and colleagues."
"Josh has been absolutely brilliant in finding a policy for me that is perfect and way over and above what I thought would be available to me1"
"Phoned jake at drewbury for advice on policy. He was absolutely brilliant no pushy sales tactics and very patient. A would say he is a credit to dewbury if all their advisors are like jake their doing something correct. Very pleased with service i received thanks."
"Michael and the team were very patient and helpful throughout the process."
"Quick and easy process with helpful advice"
"Excellent explained everything in full"
"Amazing service from Jake Beale tailored the right product to my needs. Consultative and no judgement on circumstances. Nice to deal with someone that cares about the customer and puts solutions forward. Would highly recommend thanks again SB 10.1.19"
"Excellent consultant keeping me informed of the formation of the policy."
"Samantha Haffenden-Angear was fantastic!! She really persevered over a substantial period of time with quite challenging issues and got us a very good outcome on our health insurance. Her tenacity was very much appreciated, thankyou."
Drewberry™ - Pensions, Investments & Insurance is rated 4.92 based on 1,983 reviews