Drewberry™ - Pensions, Investments & Insurance Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Drewberry™ - Pensions, Investments & Insurance

About Drewberry™ - Pensions, Investments & Insurance: We are a fast-growing UK financial adviser with offices in London and Brighton.

We specialise in offering financial advice to individuals and corporate clients on a range of products from life insurance, income protection, health insurance, keyman insurance and employee benefits to pensions, investments and tax planning.

We were nominated for Protection Intermediary of the Year at the Protection Review Awards in 2013, 2014 and 2015 and the Cover Excellence Awards in 2015.

Our ethos is to provide the best possible service demonstrated by the growing number of 5-star rated reviews with over 98% of our clients saying they would recommend us.

help@drewberry.co.uk

Telecom House
Preston Road

How would you rate Drewberry™ - Pensions, Investments & Insurance?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

"Dealt with everything very efficiently, resolved all issues - perfect outcome"
"The policy I got through Drewberry was excellent. The staff are very helpful and i would recommend Drewberry to anyone."
"Very knowledgeable comprehensive service"
"They took the hassle out of the process. Highly recommended!"
"They have a great website, allowing you to have a nosey round before you talk to someone and come well prepared. Throughout the process, they've been helpful, courteous, timely, accurate and have gone out of their way to make the process streamlined. Can very much recommend them."
"Best deal for insurance and staff very helpful, pleasure to deal with."
"Great service from everyone i deal with."
"Excellent service"
"I decided to go to Drewberry after lots of research, I’m so glad I did, Ciaran talked me through the best policy for me, no hard sell, just straight forward advice and pointing out that what might seem attractive price wise initially, might not be the best in the long term. So I’d like to thank both Ciaran and Bryony for making the process easy and informative. Five stars!"
"Very happy with the service provided by Matteo at Drewberry. Information was provided and questions answered promptly, and the process of setting up our medical insurance policy was simple and easy."
"Great service and very helpful"
"Great service from Victoria in setting up an income protection policy. Highly recommended."
"Jake gave me all the information I needed to make a decision and 'reminded' me regularly enough to take out a policy, without being annoying!"
"They have been super helpful and responsive and made the process very painless for us."
"Staff are friendly and want to help you"
"Great service from Jake Beale"
"Hassle free"
"Sam Carr was very helpful in setting up 4 insurances for my family. Moreover I ended up paying less then I would pay doing it myself. I never spoke to insurance company during whole process, all the interaction was done by Sam. Will definitely recommend to anyone!"
"Prompt intervention and excellent advice tailored to my specific needs."
"Honest, straightforward, and not pushy. That's what I wanted and that's what I got"
Drewberry™ - Pensions, Investments & Insurance is rated 4.92 based on 1,458 reviews