Drewberry™ - Pensions, Investments & Insurance Reviews

Documents Delivered On-time
5 out of 5
Read Drewberry™ - Pensions, Investments & Insurance Reviews

About Drewberry™ - Pensions, Investments & Insurance:

We are a fast-growing UK financial adviser with offices in London and Brighton.

We specialise in offering financial advice to individuals and corporate clients on a range of products from life insurance, income protection, health insurance, keyman insurance and employee benefits to pensions, investments and tax planning.

Nominated for Protection Intermediary of the Year at the Protection Review Awards and the Cover Excellence Awards.

Our ethos is to provide the best possible service demonstrated by the growing number of 5-star rated reviews with over 98% of our clients saying they would recommend us.

help@drewberry.co.uk

Telecom House
Preston Road

Tell us how Drewberry™ - Pensions, Investments & Insurance made you happy
very helpful, efficient and meet all our requirements.
Very professional.
Danielle Hines very attentive to our business and always replies promptly to queries.
Great service and communication from Martyn very helpful
Drewberry service is outstanding. Really impressive product knowledge and handle everything for you.
Matthew was very friendly and helpful .He carefully listened to my health insurance needs and found a health insurance policy that was just right and much cheaper than the provider I had been with previously
Great service and follow up at all times. Clear and helpful guidance.
Nadeem Farid has been brilliant! Setting up our new policies and giving advice. He is always free to discuss anything and has taken all the stress from having to deal with these ourselves. He is a credit to Drewberry.
Once again Danielle from Drewberry was Top Notch! in organising and reviewing our Annual company health insurance renewal She simply takes care of everything making sure we get the best possible deal for the cover that's right for us. So if you happen to be a busy Business man and want someone to take care of your company Health insurance with the least possible hassle, then Danielle at Drewberry is where you need to be.
I would certainly recommend Drewberry. I scanned the market for key person insurance to protect my business and Drewberry was competitive. The overall process from start to finish was taken care of.
I have the pleasure of dealing with 2 members of their team so far. Have found them to be very professional, helpful and swift in assistance!
Rauri at Drewberry has been a pleasure to work with. Always prompt with his correspondence and always out to get the best possible deal for me as a client. I can't recommend them enough. Excellent service.
Working with Joe at Drewberry has been very helpful as he was able to explain the best solutions for our business and be on hand throughout the whole procedure in setting things up - a great tailored service! Thank you!
Very responsive & easy to deal with in setting up group cover.
Outstanding service as always!
Dewberry has been excellent in putting together our requirements for employee insurance benefits. We would definitely recommend them to any company looking to do the same as ourselves.
very helpful thanks Drewberry
I highly recommend Joseph Toft at Drewberry who provided an excellent service when setting up our Company Life Assurance and Private Medical Insurance. His guidance, advice and indeed patience to help us find the right provision was invaluable. Thank you Joseph and Drewberry for helping us implement our employee benefits!
Very helpful service, not at all pushy and pleasant to deal with
PMI - very patient, and answered my detailed questions about policy wording to enable me to decide. They saved me a lot of money.
Drewberry™ - Pensions, Investments & Insurance is rated 4.92 based on 3,277 reviews