Drewberry™ - Pensions, Investments & Insurance Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Drewberry™ - Pensions, Investments & Insurance

About Drewberry™ - Pensions, Investments & Insurance: We are a fast-growing UK financial adviser with offices in London and Brighton.

We specialise in offering financial advice to individuals and corporate clients on a range of products from life insurance, income protection, health insurance, keyman insurance and employee benefits to pensions, investments and tax planning.

We were nominated for Protection Intermediary of the Year at the Protection Review Awards in 2013, 2014 and 2015 and the Cover Excellence Awards in 2015.

Our ethos is to provide the best possible service demonstrated by the growing number of 5-star rated reviews with over 98% of our clients saying they would recommend us.

Telecom House
Preston Road

How would you rate Drewberry™ - Pensions, Investments & Insurance?

Verified Reviewer

Sam was very friendly, helpful and it was easy to discuss my policy with him. He also took into account what I was looking for and tailored the plan accordingly.
M
Verified Reviewer

Very helpful advisor, quick and professional service.
Unverified Reviewer

Excellent Service & Product Knowledge... Looking forward to working with Matteo Mockler in the years to come. David & Elizabeth Evans
G
Unverified Reviewer

Kay did a great job helping us find the insurance that suits our requirements and budget. Everything was straight forward and clear, which made it easy to choose and make decisions.
T
Verified Reviewer

Excellent service from matteo thank you
Unverified Reviewer

Found a policy that was very suited to our needs
Unverified Reviewer

Victoria was excellent. Guided us through the whole process and responded to us very quickly. Very pleased
Verified Reviewer

Mine was not a straightforward case, but Steffan was first class in everything.
L W
Unverified Reviewer

Sam was extremely knowledgeable and helpful.
A
Unverified Reviewer

Really, really helpful! Stopped me from signing up with an unhelpful company, and did basically all of the legwork for me in signing up with the right one. I can't have been the most helpful client as I'm 19 and only just started looking into it last week, but he took all the questions in stride! Put up with me turning to ask my dad questions every 2 minutes as well. I was helped by 2 workers; Sam and Nick. Thank you very much to both!
L Finch
Unverified Reviewer

Good communication and follow ups. Friendly. A thorough research for my insurance needs.
M
Verified Buyer

Sam Barr-Worsfold was very helpful and provided excellent customer service. Sam discovered I was paying too much premium for my current cover. Sam recommended and helped moved to a new cover with lower premium that provided the level of cover (terms required stated in the provider's policy) I wanted. I recommend highly recommend Sam and Drewberry Insurance. Thank you Sam.
Unverified Reviewer

Thorough, knowledgeable and great communication
Unverified Reviewer

Went through each policy in detail and made sure I was getting the correct one for me
Unverified Reviewer

Jake was very knowledgeable about the type of insurance I was looking for. I was initially looking for a particular type of insurance that I thought I needed from independent research, however Jake presented me with better alternatives for my current situation.

Very focused on providing the best type of cover at the best possible price available to clients.

I was also informed of additional services (which were free) to help ensure my insurance worked best for me if and when it was required. Though the information is out there, I may not have come across such information if I had sought insurance independently.
C
Unverified Reviewer

Professional and knowledgeable advice. Really knew their field of expertise.
C Browne
Verified Reviewer

Professional and comprehensive explanation of all options and very thorough, responsive service
J Ager
Verified Reviewer

Nadeem at Drewberry was very knowledgeable and extremely helpful.
He listened to our requirements and proposed the best solution for our needs, whilst also making us aware of the alternatives.
Very happy with the service.
Unverified Reviewer

Got all relevant information and explained well
S
Unverified Reviewer

I found drewberry to be very knowledgeable on income protection insurance, and my advisor Sam Carr to be very helpful in finding me a quote.
Drewberry™ - Pensions, Investments & Insurance is rated 4.93 based on 1,231 reviews