Drewberry™ - Pensions, Investments & Insurance Reviews

of reviewers recommend Drewberry™ - Pensions, Investments & Insurance
Documents Delivered On-time
Read Drewberry™ - Pensions, Investments & Insurance Reviews

About Drewberry™ - Pensions, Investments & Insurance:

We are a fast-growing UK financial adviser with offices in London and Brighton.

We specialise in offering financial advice to individuals and corporate clients on a range of products from life insurance, income protection, health insurance, keyman insurance and employee benefits to pensions, investments and tax planning.

Nominated for Protection Intermediary of the Year at the Protection Review Awards and the Cover Excellence Awards.

Our ethos is to provide the best possible service demonstrated by the growing number of 5-star rated reviews with over 98% of our clients saying they would recommend us.

help@drewberry.co.uk

Telecom House
Preston Road

Tell us how Drewberry™ - Pensions, Investments & Insurance made you happy
I contracted Drewberry to get a quote for Group Life Insurance. The service received from the very start has been great. Martyn understood our companies needs and was able to scan the market and provide us with good quotes.
Samantha, was very very helpful. She was very keen to make sure customer gets the best possible option. Very much appreciate all the efforts. I can confidently recommended Drewberry after my wonderful experience. Than you very much for everything.
Very quick and professional
Excellent service from a most helpful expert.. thanks for your invaluable help and patience.. pam
Josh was excellent throughout. He was knowledgeable, patient, courteous and managed to balance keeping the momentum going with not being too pushy in my application process. He was very flexible and made changes and suggested various options which was great.
Drew was knowledgable and helpful and the set up process for health insurance was straightforward. Communication was good throughout and the service they offer is a real value add. I will definitely take them up on a review of the market each year to ensure my premium remains competitive. Would recommend.
Nice and easy transaction with a minimum of fuss.
I cannot fault my contact at Drewberry. He was very friendly, extremely approachable and very helpful. He answered all my queries swiftly and was always available by e-mail or phone when I had further questions, no matter how many times I went back. Would happily use Drewberry again.
Polite, patient, informative, professional, he does what he says he’ll do, refreshing.
Very good efficient service.
Very efficient. Josh is very methodical, also kept us informed throughout the process. Anne-Marie also very efficient and I notice Drewberry use the worlds leading CRM system. Very happy with the Keymaninsurce result.
Great service. Very prompt to deal with questions and queries.
Samantha thank you for your help support and advice ... together we identified the correct insurance policy to meet my circumstances.
The team at Drewberry assisted us with a great level of professionalism, gave great advice and were very responsive to our needs.
We would definitely recommend them for other smaller organisations which may not necessarily have a Rewards and Benefits function.
Sophie has been fantastic at finding an insurance product to suit my needs. She’s been great to talk to and very professional throughout.
Drew has been helping me with health insurance. He took the necessary time to explain all the details, differences and what would work best for me. It's a bit daunting when you need to get health insurance for the first time and Drew made it straight forward. The recommended policy wasn't the more expensive one, just the one that would best fit my needs. Overall excellent job and communication.
Professional and extremely helpful
They were brilliant and very professional I would definitely recommend them.
Rauri was exceptionally diligent and patient. The excellent support and advice is why I chose Drewberry.
Great service
Drewberry™ - Pensions, Investments & Insurance is rated 4.92 based on 2,853 reviews