Drewberry™ - Pensions, Investments & Insurance Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Drewberry™ - Pensions, Investments & Insurance

About Drewberry™ - Pensions, Investments & Insurance: We are a fast-growing UK financial adviser with offices in London and Brighton.

We specialise in offering financial advice to individuals and corporate clients on a range of products from life insurance, income protection, health insurance, keyman insurance and employee benefits to pensions, investments and tax planning.

We were nominated for Protection Intermediary of the Year at the Protection Review Awards in 2013, 2014 and 2015 and the Cover Excellence Awards in 2015.

Our ethos is to provide the best possible service demonstrated by the growing number of 5-star rated reviews with over 98% of our clients saying they would recommend us.

help@drewberry.co.uk

Telecom House
Preston Road

How would you rate Drewberry™ - Pensions, Investments & Insurance ?

"I approached Drewberry Insurance to discuss Company benefits within our business, particularly DIS. Nadeem was extremely helpful in answering all my questions and always on the end of the phone or email to provide advice. He made the process very easy and I would not hesitate to use Nadeem and his team in the future! Nadeem responded to all my queries with speed and professionalism. Thank you"
"Jake has been an absolute pleasure to deal with. I imagined taking out this sort of insurance would come with all sorts of complications and stress but it has been the complete opposite. Everything has been explained to me in detail and the process has been straight forward and stress free. Thank you Jake!"
"Excellent service. Very friendly, helpful and knowledgeable staff."
"Very friendly and knowledgeable"
"Emma did an excellent job in representing Drewberry for citrusHR. She was helpful, professional, friendly, timely and responsive. She was thorough in the information she provided and explained everything in very easy to understand language. She made the experience both easy and pleasant. I would highly recommend both Drewberry and Emma based on our experience and will definitely consider Drewberry for additional benefit services as we grow. We delt with Emma but both phone and e-mail (I can only select one below). Her response was always timely. She set clear expectations and if there was going to be a delay she advised me of that and then kept me updated. I can only select one star (it won't allow me to select multiple), but without hesitation I would provide a 5 star rating."
"Very helpful, efficient and responsive, she is very good at her job."
"Very professional and efficient service from Drewberry, and were extremely helpful in talking us through the different Group Life Insurance schemes available. Also demonstrated great patience with us in terms of the administration process. Well done Nadeem and many thanks!"
"Really happy with the service from Rauri and the team, dealing with my new income protection policy. They made the application process very straight forward and offered a really personal service, with quick communication. I would definitely recommend!"
"Victoria was excellent in dealing with me. Having to deal with the most awkward doctors surgery in the UK I'm now all set up. The process was made very easy, my options well laid out and I'm very happy with the service provided"
"Prompt response to my enquiry followed up with very helpful support in deciding the best policy for me. Regular updates helped keep me in the loop."
"I have been very happy with Drewberry's customer service. They have been very responsive and excellent communicators. I felt comfortable and happy with their advice."
"I took out a Relevant Life policy via Drewberry. Professional service. Good follow up of the case until closed. Would recommend."
"It has been a great experience working with Nadeem. Nadeem provided punctual and high quality of services."
"Helpful and professional"
"Rauri my advisor for a few years now was very professional and provided a few insurance options, excellent service as always"
"Extremely pleased with the service provided by Drewberry Insurance. In particular a special thank you to Oliver Wigdor who not only provided sound advice but his honest opinion on the products that best suited my needs. Keep up the fantastic work!"
"Very friendly and knowledgeable. Ciaran was able to guide me through the whole process and explain any points I was unclear about. I would recommend Drewberry and Ciaran to anyone."
"Very good service from both Oli and Bill with my life insurance and income protection insurance. Not pushy sales pitch. Good range of options with understandable advice and guidance as these were my first policies. Would definitely recommend Drewberry to my family and friends."
"Well informed and professional manner"
"Quick efficient processing of my application"
Drewberry™ - Pensions, Investments & Insurance is rated 4.92 based on 1,797 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!