Drewberry™ - Pensions, Investments & Insurance Reviews

1,043 Reviews
Ad You May Also Consider ? Adverts from our client network

We are a fast-growing UK financial adviser with offices in London and Brighton.

We specialise in offering financial advice to individuals and corporate clients on a range of products from life insurance, income protection, health insurance, keyman insurance and employee benefits to pensions, investments and tax planning.

We were nominated for Protection Intermediary of the Year at the Protection Review Awards in 2013, 2014 and 2015 and the Cover Excellence Awards in 2015.

Our ethos is to provide the best possible service demonstrated by the growing number of 5-star rated reviews with over 98% of our clients saying they would recommend us.

help@drewberry.co.uk

Telecom House
Preston Road

How would you rate Drewberry™ - Pensions, Investments & Insurance?

R Horgan
Unverified Reviewer

Kay Mechial provided excellent service and found an income protection policy that the bank could not match. Prompt response with clear information. Made everythin easy.
Unverified Reviewer

I was really impressed with the promptness of the employees when replying to emails/phonecalls. I even felt the answers I got were unbiased and honest. Would happily use Drewberry again, even if just for some advice.
Unverified Reviewer

The guys really understand their markets and share their opinion in an unbiased way.
Unverified Reviewer

Will provided me with an excellent, comprehensive and more importantly understandable service.
Unverified Reviewer

Kay, provided all the help to get my policy setup. Thank you very much.

Very helpful
Unverified Reviewer

Very helpful, patient, and genuine service without being pushy.
Verified Buyer

I am vert happy with the service provided. Sam Barr-Worsfold provided a personal service, and as a customer I felt valued. He was fast, efficient, friendly, and very knowledgeable.
Unverified Reviewer

My advisor Sam was patient, thorough and knowledgeable. He spent the best part of an hour on the phone on a Saturday to help me secure the best possible cover. Couldn't recommend enough.
Unverified Reviewer

They managed to find the insurance I want. Quick and good price. Mr Taylor explained to me everything in simple words.
S
Unverified Reviewer

Sam is very knowledgeable on Family Life Insurance and allowed sufficient time to go through various options and explain different levels of cover. The application process was carried out well and closed out to our satisfaction.
Unverified Reviewer

I sought advice on switching health insurance. Nadeem explained options with clarity, knowledge and patience. He managed the switch very efficiently and kept me up to date on progress. I was very grateful for his help
M Cawley
Unverified Reviewer

Obtained great quotes, responded to queries quickly, excellent communications, made the process very easy.
M Cawley
Unverified Reviewer

Obtained great quotes; fast to respond to queries; excellent communications.
Unverified Reviewer

First class personal service and attention to detail. Would highly recommend.
S
Verified Buyer

Hi I would like to take this opertunity to thank you for all your help and good customer service.
Victoria was very helpful in finding me the right plan for my circumstances. I am very happy with the service you have provided and I would gladly recommend you to friends and family
Many thanks Stephen ogden
T
Unverified Reviewer

Quick,friendly and got me the exact cover I was looking for!
Unverified Reviewer

Great help and advise, excellent overview of solutions and providers.
S Potts
Unverified Reviewer

Very good service. They help me get the policy up and running.
Unverified Reviewer

Kay at Drewberry has been great at every step of the way. Friendly, helpful, thoughtful and professional. I would recommend Drewberry!
Drewberry™ - Pensions, Investments & Insurance is rated 4.93 based on 1,043 reviews