Drewberry™ - Pensions, Investments & Insurance Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Drewberry™ - Pensions, Investments & Insurance

About Drewberry™ - Pensions, Investments & Insurance: We are a fast-growing UK financial adviser with offices in London and Brighton.

We specialise in offering financial advice to individuals and corporate clients on a range of products from life insurance, income protection, health insurance, keyman insurance and employee benefits to pensions, investments and tax planning.

We were nominated for Protection Intermediary of the Year at the Protection Review Awards in 2013, 2014 and 2015 and the Cover Excellence Awards in 2015.

Our ethos is to provide the best possible service demonstrated by the growing number of 5-star rated reviews with over 98% of our clients saying they would recommend us.

help@drewberry.co.uk

Telecom House
Preston Road

How would you rate Drewberry™ - Pensions, Investments & Insurance ?

"They took a weight off our shoulders and sorted us great life iinsurance at a amazing price and a very reassuring income protection policy. We dealt with Jake he was very knowledgeable and explained everything very clearly so we had very good understanding of what we were taking out. Would def use again and recommend."
"Oliver has been very helpful and informative throughout the entire process. Whilst my circumstances are quite challenging I received a great service to find a product which would be of benefit to me."
A From Northern Ireland.
Unverified Reviewer
"Ciaran the broker was very knowledgeable and gave me informed choices without putting any pressures on me."
"Happy with the advisor Josh. Professional, friendly, did mind answering lots of questions., very approachable."
"Excellent professional advice. Thanks Sam."
"It was easy and convenient. Thanks"
"It was easy and inconvenien set up."
"Good advice overall. Helpful in finding the right policy"
"Highly efficient, informative and effective."
"Jake was very polite and friendly. He offered us the best policies available under our circumstances with our best interests in consideration. He was very patient in answering any questions. It was a pleasure dealing with him. I would recommend Drewberry to anyone."
"Knowledgeable advice, great service, took the stress out of looking for insurance for myself and were cheaper than my mortgage brokers quote."
"Rauri was a great source of advice and guidance, and put up with numerous phone calls changing terms, clauses and different options in order to get the most appropriate and thorough insurance policy for our needs. Very impressive. Wouldn't hesitate to recommend."
"Jake was our advisor and he was brilliant!! Our situation made it a bit complicated to get life insurance for my husband- but using Drewberry was simple and they sorted everything out for us and give us loads of options. They also outlined everything in simple terms and made the whole process easy peasy. Would definitely recommend!!"
"Professional, but clear and helpful explanations on all jargon terms, making sure that you get the correct policy and cover."
"Great service. Nothing is ever straight forward with me but Oliver was persistent in getting the job done."
"In a market where there are numerous options and permutations to consider the key for me is clarity in setting out these options with sufficient supporting information to enable a well informed decision. The service provided by Drewberry was excellent throughout, standing out above the competition, providing a wide range of options, answering questions fully and promptly which allowed me to make a well informed decision in choosing the most suitable product for my circumstances. I would have no hesitation in recommending your service to others. Thanks for making the process easy to navigate."
"Very Happy"
"I received excellent advice on the type of insurance that would cover my needs (initially I had thought I needed insurance to provide for if I was unable to work, but it transpired that, in my circumstances I was far more able to meet my needs with a critical illness policy. My consultant then worked hard to find a company prepared to underwrite such a policy - my age and past medical history, though well and truly past history, meant most companies would not even offer cover. Eventually, with concerted effort, Dewsbury secured me insurance with no excluded conditions, which is amazing."
"Customer service and knowledge were unrivaled. No matter how many difficult questions I asked nothing was too much trouble and they really knew their stuff!"
"Very efficient service, considered all options and provided a good overview of the policy in question."
Drewberry™ - Pensions, Investments & Insurance is rated 4.92 based on 1,656 reviews