Drewberry™ - Pensions, Investments & Insurance Reviews

documents delivered on-time
customer service
Read Drewberry™ - Pensions, Investments & Insurance Reviews

About Drewberry™ - Pensions, Investments & Insurance:

We are a fast-growing UK financial adviser with offices in London and Brighton.

We specialise in offering financial advice to individuals and corporate clients on a range of products from life insurance, income protection, health insurance, keyman insurance and employee benefits to pensions, investments and tax planning.

Nominated for Protection Intermediary of the Year at the Protection Review Awards and the Cover Excellence Awards.

Our ethos is to provide the best possible service demonstrated by the growing number of 5-star rated reviews with over 98% of our clients saying they would recommend us.

help@drewberry.co.uk

Telecom House
Preston Road

Tell us how Drewberry™ - Pensions, Investments & Insurance made you happy
Josh was very knowledgable and helpful giving me all the information I required to make the correct product for my needs.
Good service provided, good communication and efficient turnaround
Joe Toft was very knowledgable and helpful
Excellent assistance in setting up income protection that suited my needs. James was very thorough in his research to ensure the policy selected was suitable for my medical history.
Excellent customer service and good quality product sourced. Well done!
Christopher Barnard was very professional and thorough during the process of setting up my Life insurance and income protection. Thanks
Josh was really helpful adviser, he was answering all the questions I had and put me on the right policy. Thank you
Top class service from Jake Mills at Drewberry. I received very sensible, professional and thorough advice from him and he made the process as efficient and painless as possible. Highly recommend.
I have found the service and advice provided by Drewberry to be excellent and would be happy to recommend Drewberry to friends and family.
Excellent experience. Able to answer all my questions and came back in detail on queries. Has followed up since the insurance papers came through to check I'm happy and that everything is in order.
A good, knowledgeable and efficient service. Had to knock a point off because of cock-up with post code
I am very happy with service I received. Egle is incredibly helpful and did everything she could to find the right policy for me. Many thanks!
Excellent service - thorough, patient and competent
We found the process from start to finish comprehensive & professional. Nadeem & the team have been very helpful & efficient and we look forward to a having a long and successful working relationship together.
Good advice and very helpful! Found a better income protection policy for me and very satisfied with transition.
Very helpful and talked me through the best options given my circumstances. Felt no pressure and will happily work with the team at Drewberry in the future as my circumstances change. Thanks!
The advice and service from Drewberry in organising my insurance has been excellent. I dealt with Rauri who was incredibly helpful and efficient. Highly recommended.
Danielle and Nadeem worked diligently and quickly to provide a policy to cover our employee needs
Drewberry, and in particular Jake Mills, went into battle on our behalf on a fairly complex set of policy requirements, and kept chasing the providers over months until the job was done - highly recommended.
Drewberry have supported our consultancy company as we have grown over the last 5 years, they recognise that price and a professional service is very important to our employees and have always gone over and above to ensure the annual proposals exceed our expectations.
Drewberry™ - Pensions, Investments & Insurance is rated 4.92 based on 2,542 reviews