Drewberry™ - Pensions, Investments & Insurance Reviews

of reviewers recommend Drewberry™ - Pensions, Investments & Insurance
Documents Delivered On-time
Read Drewberry™ - Pensions, Investments & Insurance Reviews

About Drewberry™ - Pensions, Investments & Insurance:

We are a fast-growing UK financial adviser with offices in London and Brighton.

We specialise in offering financial advice to individuals and corporate clients on a range of products from life insurance, income protection, health insurance, keyman insurance and employee benefits to pensions, investments and tax planning.

Nominated for Protection Intermediary of the Year at the Protection Review Awards and the Cover Excellence Awards.

Our ethos is to provide the best possible service demonstrated by the growing number of 5-star rated reviews with over 98% of our clients saying they would recommend us.

help@drewberry.co.uk

Telecom House
Preston Road

Tell us how Drewberry™ - Pensions, Investments & Insurance made you happy
They really are a great company to work with, if you want all the best advice and a 'done for you' service I cannot fault them. Really impressed once again. Oliver spent time going through every detail to help.
Josh and the Drewberry's team are alwayes very effecient and helpful . I trust their advice .
I found Christopher Barnard from Drewberry to be an extremely helpful, courteous and professional broker who found me the best deal for my insurance needs. He also called me bang on time when we spoke on the phone and he chased up the progress of my policy and kept me informed throughout. I would thoroughly recommend Chris and also Drewberry for anyone wishing to find the best insurance policy for them.
We have used Drewberry now for a few years to enhance our employee benefits package. They are always extremely professional, efficient and friendly. Nothing is too much trouble for them. Nadeem provides different options and recommendations for us to review tailored to our requirements and keeps me fully updated throughout the process. Excellent service from start to finish, thanks to Nadeem and the team at Drewberry.
Drewberry provided several options as well as detailed insights into the cover to enable us in making the best decision.
Very good professional service. Really helped me get the piece of mind with the correct cover. Honestly thank you
A nice simple and straight forward renewal process, thanks.
Martyn & Joseph both were great, looked after my needs and made the process painless from start to finish. Highly recommended.
Smantha provided an excellent service providing initial and additional quotes to meet our needs. Then when we had to complete the application, this was very easily completed on the telephone. I would definitely recommend to others.
Christopher has been amazing throughout this whole process. I was initially knocked back and he encouraged me to appeal the decision which worked. I'm glad he was on board or I would have given up.
Oliver was very professional and worked efficiently to provide and finalise my policy. Very happy with service
Smooth communication with fast and accurate responses!
I worked with Martyn from Drewberry to look at commencing some insurance for our organisation. Martyn was extremely knowledgeable in the field and provided me with different schemes to ensure that we implemented the right one for us. He was very diligent and responsive. I would highly recommend Drewberry and am appreciative of their support.
Daniele is a pleasure to work with, prompt with replies, and made the changeover to a new provided seamless!
Matthew was always on time when we had scheduled calls and understood when i had to keep them short to allow other work committments. Good and honest advice was given and expectations were set in advance of any quotes coming through. Would recommend to friends and family.
Our representative at Deewberrg Martyn Coates has been exceptional. We have taken far longer than anticipated in completing our applications and he has been patient and provided the very best care and service. The overall advice and options from Drewberry has also been excellent - I have had impartial accurate options presented to me and I felt informed and clear in my decision to take the various services. I wouldn’t hesitate to return and recommend
Patient and thorough, Christopher provided a great service.
Very efficient, friendly and extremely pofessional.
Drewberry provided an excellent service. They were really helpful from the initial call to finalising the policies we needed. Great service.
Helpful, prompt, knowledgeabe and easily contactable. Really made the entire process as easy and smooth as possible. I had one point of contact that I could get in touch with directly via phone or email. Replies came back promptly and questions were answered directly and clearly.
Drewberry™ - Pensions, Investments & Insurance is rated 4.92 based on 3,128 reviews