Drewberry™ - Pensions, Investments & Insurance Reviews

documents delivered on-time
customer service
Read Drewberry™ - Pensions, Investments & Insurance Reviews

About Drewberry™ - Pensions, Investments & Insurance:

We are a fast-growing UK financial adviser with offices in London and Brighton.

We specialise in offering financial advice to individuals and corporate clients on a range of products from life insurance, income protection, health insurance, keyman insurance and employee benefits to pensions, investments and tax planning.

Nominated for Protection Intermediary of the Year at the Protection Review Awards and the Cover Excellence Awards.

Our ethos is to provide the best possible service demonstrated by the growing number of 5-star rated reviews with over 98% of our clients saying they would recommend us.

help@drewberry.co.uk

Telecom House
Preston Road

Tell us how Drewberry™ - Pensions, Investments & Insurance made you happy
A helpful matter-of fact approach makes setting up business insurance so much easier, this organisation has intelligence, informed advisors and a process that makes things relatively easy.
I reached out to Drewberry as I had a range of questions regarding writing life insurance in trust. After speaking to Rauri, I regret not having met Drewberry before I took out my existing policy: Rauri took time to chat with me on the phone, explain the ins and outs. He has even written me subsequent emails to make sure that I am clear about what I am doing. With something like life insurance it is really important to have someone who can guide you sensitively and expertly - Rauri did this and his superlative customer service (though I am not technically a customer) speak volumes to Drewberry's quality and customer-centred ethos. I couldn't recommend them enough.
good service; professional and responsive
was helpful and responsive
Very Professional service. Clearly explained my options in simple terms and made recommendations based on my circumstances. Excellent communication and customer service. I would highly recommend Drewberry to anyone seeking employment protection insurance.
Had assistance from Nadeem and the team for the past couple of years and been very happy with the service provided
All the staff is really helpful and provide a quick and efficient service.
My interaction with Drewberry has been impressive. The team are very patient, answer all your questions and do their due diligence to get you the best plan. They made this process a lot easier for a new company to the UK.
I dealt with James Churcher who was very clear and helpful, especially as I didn't know really what sort of insurance I was really looking for when I started.
Good service, very friendly
Martyn was very helpful in providing information, competitive quotes and advice on setting up our Group Life Assurance policy. Drewberry are professional and helpful. It gave us confidence to work with them to manage this policy. I would recommend them.
Very prompt in answering all queries. Very professional team
I was directed towards Drewberry on the recommendation of a colleague on-line. After an initial search of their website, I recieved a follow up call explaining the various options available to me, in my profession with regards to income protection insurance. I delt with Josh, who was professional and informative throughout. He was very helpful in scheduling calls around my work and made taking out the policy very easy. Highly recommend.
Very knowledgable staff, really easy to set up and hassle free. Thoroughly recommend.
A good system to compare options and pleasant staff but they can be quite pushy in contacting you to go through the policy and sign up process.
They were excellent!
From the outset Drewberry have been impressive and helpful. Our choice to go with Drewberry over competitors, to manage and broker our staff benefits package, was based upon the speed of response to our initial enquiries and thereafter, the clarity of the information provided to us, as well as the competitiveness of the quotes. The presentation of the market review came across as thorough and illustrative, presenting an informative and clear overview of the providers and quotations. Our requirements have been well met and so we have ended up with the policies and terms that we were seeking, rather than a 'best fit'. Questions and queries that inevitably arose regularly were answered promptly and clearly, either by phone or email. Nadeem and his well informed / helpful team seemed always to be available! Upon renewal, I have every confidence that Drewberry will provide us with the best possible policies and quotes and will continue to support us well over the year.
I have pleasure of having the help of Samantha from Drewberry Insurance with a Relevant Life Insurance policy request. The quotes provided from Drewberry Insurance were competitive and once I had settled on AIG as the provider the related paperwork commenced quickly and efficiently. At this stage having provided my medical history AIG request a doctor’s report due to my ongoing medical conditions. Unfortunately, this process between AIG and my doctor’s surgery proved to be less that efficient with a lost record of the payment from AIG for the report followed by numerous delaying in report being provided and final lack of required detail in the report. Samantha provided great help by corresponding with the parties involved as well as guiding me on the steps I could also take to help resolve the delay. Although the process was more challenging and drawn-out then I had anticipated, due the role of my doctor’s surgery, Samantha remained highly professional and provided me with clear updates through the process. Once the underwriting had finally been secured Samantha speedily help me with a final request from myself for an increase in the sum underwritten and the process for successfully concluded. I would highly rate Samantha and the team at Drewberry Insurance throughout the process and again thank Samantha for her professional and polite manner which undoubtedly was the key factor to the successfully conclusion of the request.
Very professional, knowledgeable and helpful!
Very good service, clear advice on what schemes were available..
Drewberry™ - Pensions, Investments & Insurance is rated 4.91 based on 2,584 reviews