Drewberry™ - Pensions, Investments & Insurance Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Drewberry™ - Pensions, Investments & Insurance

About Drewberry™ - Pensions, Investments & Insurance: We are a fast-growing UK financial adviser with offices in London and Brighton.

We specialise in offering financial advice to individuals and corporate clients on a range of products from life insurance, income protection, health insurance, keyman insurance and employee benefits to pensions, investments and tax planning.

We were nominated for Protection Intermediary of the Year at the Protection Review Awards in 2013, 2014 and 2015 and the Cover Excellence Awards in 2015.

Our ethos is to provide the best possible service demonstrated by the growing number of 5-star rated reviews with over 98% of our clients saying they would recommend us.

help@drewberry.co.uk

Telecom House
Preston Road

How would you rate Drewberry™ - Pensions, Investments & Insurance?

"Efficient research"
Posted 1 hour ago
"Josh, Nick & Sam helped me set up PHI & Life insurance when I set up my own company. The application process wasn't straight forward due to my medical history, but the team made everything as simple as possible."
"Explained everything clearly, including detailed missed off by other insurers. Very nice on the phone, kept in touch to make sure all was going as planned, much appreciated"
"Drewberry's consultants seemed to be knowledgable and efficient, both in terms of the products they were suggesting and the nature of the industry that I work in and the tax regime that accompanies it."
"Jake was spot on, easy to talk to, easy to relate to and got to the point quickly, Wouldn’t hesitate to recommend him highly enough."
"Knowledgable and reactive brokers. Very happy with the advice given and product purchased"
"Adviser was very knowledgeable and happy to answer any and all questions, I believe he did fully research all the possibilities to find the best option for me"
"First class service from start to finish. Sam Carr was very helpful in setting up my new insurance policies. He kept me up to date throughout the process and provided full explanation and advice on the products and was always available to help."
"I have not started my health cover yet, bus so far the introduction has been very efficient and speedy."
"Extremely informative but never pushy. I was kept updated all the way through the process and everything felt organised and controlled throughout. I would definitely recommend them."
"Proactive, very helpful and smoothed the process. thanks!"
"Clear and concise information"
"Excellent personal service from Matthew Giles, made sure we received a tailor made quote that ideally suited our requirements as a family"
"Informative and easy to do. Also, the call was answered pretty quickly and the information I had already shared was with the agent."
"From start to finish a very professional and courteous outfit . A very efficient company with a no nonsense approach . Would recommend."
"Rauri was very helpful from the start and sorted out the issue with my cover extremely promptly - thank you!!!"
"Samantha was very helpful and quick to respond to my queries"
"Clear explanations, no pushy sales and kept me informed throughout the process."
"Frendly and helpful staff"
"quick and easy process, and they were clearly knowledgeable about products. Helpful advice was offered without being pushy."
Drewberry™ - Pensions, Investments & Insurance is rated 4.92 based on 1,548 reviews