Dorset Vehicle Rentals Reviews

of reviewers recommend Dorset Vehicle Rentals
Great service
(Bridport) - Posted 2 months ago
Very very good service I have used Dorset vehicle rental for about 4 years renting vans both in Uk and abroad going to Bulgaria I was looked after from start to finish the Weymouth branch took time to show me how the van worked it’s the small things that make the difference well done Dorset van I’ll be back
Paul facer
(Weymouth) - Posted 2 months ago
We had a good experience with the Gillingham rental service. There was only 1 automatic car available to rent but it was a nice modern car in good condition and at a reasonable price. The rental office itself could do with a smarten up but the service was quick and efficient. Our deposit was returned within a few days which was good. We will definitely use again.
(Gillingham) - Posted 2 months ago
Good staff, polite and good prizes
(Yeovil) - Posted 2 months ago
Just excellent service from start to finish. When hiring a van DVR will always be my first choice!
(Yeovil) - Posted 2 months ago
Excellent service and good advice on how much fuel I would need for my journey. The vehicle I hired was comfortable to drive and the tail lift easy to use. Would definitely recommend and I will be using their services again when needed.
(Yeovil) - Posted 2 months ago
Quick and easy to rent a car from them. Really good
(Weymouth) - Posted 2 months ago
I rented 3 Luton Vans and 1 transit van. I cannot recommend them highly enough. Easy to deal with and stressless. Really happy with them and will use again.
(DORCHESTER) - Posted 2 months ago
Very very good service have used your company now for last 4 years for van hire both Uk and European and can not fault the service both on booking and staff assistance at your Weymouth branch well done and you will continue to have our support
(Weymouth) - Posted 2 months ago
Good vehicle, clean, promptly dealt with and easy to return.
Very good service
(Yeovil) - Posted 2 months ago
I am very happy with the service I get from DVR. This includes the price I pay, speed of service and the sense that I am not going to made to pay a fortune in the event of the tiniest chip. When I have had a vehicle that got damaged, the issue was revolved ( I paid the excess) with a minimum of fuss.
(DORCHESTER) - Posted 2 months ago
Good, clean reliable vans. prompt, straightforward and reliable service for hiring.
Had no problems with numerous hiring over a number of years.
Clear and efficient
(Gillingham) - Posted 2 months ago
Everything was very smooth and efficient, thanks
(Gillingham) - Posted 2 months ago
I have used DVR on a number of occasions and find them very professional and flexible. The vehicles are kept in good condition and are reliable.
(Gillingham) - Posted 2 months ago
No nonsense rental with efficient staff and quality vehicles. I’d use this over the big “shark” rental companies every time!!
(Yeovil) - Posted 2 months ago
Online booking was simple and collection and drop of was great, would use them again
(Weymouth) - Posted 2 months ago
Brilliant, smooth service - very Covid-aware. Great little van.
(Gillingham) - Posted 2 months ago
Excellent service, would thoroughly recommend.
Dorset Vehicle Rentals is rated 4.84 based on 821 reviews