Dorset Vehicle Rentals Reviews

of reviewers recommend Dorset Vehicle Rentals
Excellent service happy staff Nice vehicle, will use again
(Yeovil) - Posted 2 days ago
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review, we will make sure this is seen by Andy, our Yeovil Branch Manager.
Very efficient, great vehicle. What more do you want? Excellent.
Good vehicle, drove well. Thanks
(Gillingham) - Posted 2 days ago
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review, we will make sure this is seen by Matt, our Gillingham Branch Manager.
Top services , great van at a great price. Thank you and will be using you guys again
Very efficient and helpful
(DORCHESTER) - Posted 2 days ago
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review, we will make sure that the Guys at Head Office see this.
Very helpful and friendly team
(Yeovil) - Posted 2 days ago
I was very happy with the service and they went out there way to assist me in getting the car and getting me in and on my way
(Yeovil) - Posted 2 days ago
Good choice of vehicles and good customer service. Thanks!
(DORCHESTER) - Posted 2 days ago
Firstly the van I had booked wasn’t available when I went to pick it up. However I was given a bigger van at no extra cost which was appreciated. Secondly when I went to return the van, the fuel light came on yet the gauge said it was at 3/4 full. I then subsequently put in £30 and the fuel gauge jumped to 1/2. So I put in another £20 and the fuel gauge went to 1/4 of a tank. When I returned it I mentioned to the operator that the fuel gauge was broke and that I had put more fuel in than necessary. He said no problem I will make a note on the system and we will refund you half your fuel as the journey was from Yeovil to Weymouth and back (not £50 of fuel). I was refunded my deposit yet haven’t had any refund for the fuel. I spoke to a customer service operator and he said to physically go in and ask as no note was made on the system by the Yeovil branch. The service was good however I did not appreciate being lied to when I returned the van when I was honest with yourselves about refunding £25 worth of fuel.
(Yeovil) - Posted 2 days ago
Hello Mr Corbett, The fuel gauge on some of our vehicles is opposite to how they would normally show in a car for example so there may have been a chance of you misreading this, as this has happened in the past. To you it may have looked like the fuel was going down when it was filling up every time you put more fuel in. However, I will have the workshops check the fuel gauge just in case! Normally we do not refund for excess fuel so I will get in contact with our Yeovil Branch and look into this further for you. Thank you Dorset Vehicle Rentals
Highly recommended very helpful, friendly and welcoming
Excellent service
(Yeovil) - Posted 2 days ago
Excellent service and good value, too.
(Yeovil) - Posted 2 days ago
Quick and excellent service.
(Bridport) - Posted 2 days ago
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review, we will make sure this is seen by Jon, our Bridport Branch Manager.
Very efficient and good value.
(Gillingham) - Posted 2 days ago
Very helpful & friendly staff. I could have done with just a little bit more info when I picked up the van - i.e where the fuel input was, how to adjust the wing mirrors, but these were resolved. Overall, a good and efficient service.
(DORCHESTER) - Posted 2 days ago
No fuss, excellent vehicles and great people to deal with
(Yeovil) - Posted 2 days ago
Very good service and car!
(DORCHESTER) - Posted 2 days ago
Helpful, speedy service on collection of car. Limited choice of car although we were a late rental but car suitable for our needs. Good value for money for 24 hour rental. Would use again. Thanks.
(Gillingham) - Posted 2 days ago
Paperwork took a while to complete on the actual pick up day. But polite, helpful staff. Would definitely use again
(Weymouth) - Posted 2 days ago
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review, we will make sure this is seen by Andrew, our Weymouth Branch Manager.
Great staff , vehicles mostly new , very clean , overall a great rental experience. Would recommend .
(Weymouth) - Posted 2 days ago