Doorfit Reviews

of reviewers recommend Doorfit
Read Doorfit Reviews

info@doorfit.co.uk

Tell us how Doorfit made you happy
I was impressed with how quickly the items arrived. However, the PatLock itself is a little disappointing. It comes with its own spindles and a washer that locks them into place. The problem is, once fitted, the washer prevents the door handle from sitting flush to the door. In the end I have fitted mine without the washer. The problem now is that if someone was to remove the external handles, then the whole thing would just fall to the floor, making it pointless really. Not what I would expect after spending £50 on the product.
It stopped my window falling in!
The product was delivered quickly and well packaged. It was easy to fit and works very well. The reason for 4 starts instead of 5 was that the products was burst open so I presume previously returned.
Great product fast delivery
1 issue post cost too high
Not sure what we needed but webb site clear and user friendly for novices. Postsge a bit high .
Decent delivery time, and it's not the strongest of items, but I couldn't find anything in metal, so had to go with plastic.
Overall happy, The steel is to soft and bends easily! Making the opening much larger than should be!!
Please make stronger!!
Having such a wide range of products available and stocking many items that one would think would no longer be available.
Good service
Product was exactly as described and was simple to fit
Fit for the purpose
Provided exactly what I needed
Easy to fit, good number of packers to ensure best fit, strong and simple to use !
Doorfit sent me what I wanted, when I wanted it and at a good price.
Well finished product
Speedy delivery and well packaged. Good communication with your staff.
as described
Great to be able to look things up on the internet, spoke over on telephone, and excellant patients at the counter to finally come to a result. Much appreciated.
Would have been nice if the coach bolts supplied with the lock had fitted thru the holes in the door - the square shank too!!
Being able to select a northern ireland postal address would help. The closest I could get was UK mainland (as postal rates are the same). The address that you put on was Bangor Wales. But your courier was on the ball with the BT19 code and the package arrived within a couple of days after the order.
Dear Paul,

Thank you for leaving a review. That seems to be an issue which we hadn't spotted so we appreciate the feedback. We're looking into that now and hope we'll solve that problem soon.

With kind regards