Domex Appliance Services Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Domex Appliance Services

About Domex Appliance Services: At Domex, we believe appliance repair service should be straightforward, pleasant and affordable experience. If we have achieved that, great! However, if that's not the case, do let us know, this is what we are here for!

info@domex-uk.co.uk

Unit C, Surrey Business Park
Weston Road
Greater London

Tell us how Domex Appliance Services made you happy

"After a shakey start, ie was told that someone woul contact me and didn’t and I had to contact them after 2days myself again. The engineer Mo arrived promptly, phoned to say when he would arrive ( and did) showed me his id at the door, put shoe protectors on before entering and fixed my washing machine. He explained things and was very polite and helpful. Thank you Mo and well done. 02/08/219"
"This is the first time we have this Company and would certainly recommend them. Our freezer was not working properly so I telephoned them to make arrangements for an engineer to come and fix it. The operator was very polite and made the appointment with no fuss. The engineer (Chris) arrived within the time slot having telephoned me about 20 minutes before his arrival. He showed me his photographic Company pass without me having to ask for it. He was extremely polite, courteous, clean and professional. He sorted the problem out and gave us advise on the freezer for future use. He was very knowledgeable and a true asset to the Company. We would certainly use them again without hesitation should we get a problem with any kitchen items."
"The engineer on arrival was very polite and helpful, i explained the situation about my washing machine, he found the problem and did the necessary adjustment. In doing so he found another problem and sorted it out,the engineer left his surroundings clean and gave me some tips which was richly appreciated. AND FOR THAT I GAVE THE ENGINEER FIVE STARS AND I WAS VERY SATISFIED ABOUT THE WORK THAT WAS DONE. And i apologies i did not catch his name"
Dear Catherine,

Thank you for your time and kind words, we really appreciate it.

Engineer's name is Victor and he is much like the rest of the team, happy to help and go the extra mile.

Customer Experience Manager
"Excellent service from Sid, friendly, effective repair"
"Come as soon as I called real friendly kind best there is"
"Just had a visit from Sid to look at our Samsung fridge freezer. He called 30 mins before he arrived. Showed me his ID at the door and also asked if he should remove his shoes! Asked what the problem was. Inspected the appliance. Informed me he would need to order 2 parts and should be within a week to arrange fitting. Sid was polite and efficient."
"Very efficient and friendly service, I would not hesitate you recommend this company. Excellent."
"Paul did a fantastic job in replacing two key parts in my Samsung induction hob. Thanks so much Paul and Domex."
"I have been very impressed with the service and professionalism of Domex - they were straight about the work needed (not pushy) and prices - the engineer was very thorough (Dido) and pleasant - generally a good outfit to know about when appliances start playing up!!!"
Dear Sally,

Thank your time giving us your feedback.

I'm glad to hear that you found our service professional, thorough and transparent when it comes to prices. Although the repair outcome of your Bosch Fridge wasn't the one we desired, we are delighted that you are impressed.

Since you put 3 star out of 5, I am slightly confused and I would like to learn more about where we were short as far as your experience is concerned. So I would really appreciate if you could drop me a line to graham.r@domex-uk.co.uk. Thank you in advance.

Customer Experience Manager
"Sid was very helpful and even cover his shoes because it was raining which i so appreciated he looked over everything and nothing was left not to check hopefully when my parts arrive it will be Sid."
Dear Beverly,

Thank you for your kind feedback. Looking after your property is key part of our service delivery and I am glad to see Sid cuts no corners.

We prefer whoever start the job to see it through so it should be the same engineer.

Customer Experience Manager
"Sid,came and did our repair today. Polite and on time. Gave good advice for future use."
"Fantastic service. Engineer so efficient, knowledgeable and courteous. Very reasonable service and felt total confidence in them. Customer service team also very efficient, patient and polite. My Neff washing machine repaired."
"Excellent service lovely friendly engineer very polite, would 100% use this company again."
"They are the BEST home repair company for washing machines. I would higy recommend them to everyone. And ask for Boris. He's great"
"Good service at a reasonable price"
"Fast, accurate and on time engineer on site .Svet, the engineer, was friendly, polite, professional, courteous and he definitely knew what he was doing. He give me the details of what he was doing during the repair. I will recomand you to all my friends, especially that someone check my washing machine 4 days ago, and theyr result was tottaly wrong. So, thank you Svet, and thank you Domex!"
"Samsung manufacturer sent a Domex engineer to inspect/repair my washing machine in less than 48 hrs, very prompt. Domex engineer was friendly, polite, professional, courteous and he definitely knew what he was doing. If there were 100 stars i would tick all of them. If i was to describe the service i recieved in one word, it would be EXCELLENT Thank you"
"a very pleasant engineer who carried out the work efficiently macine now working great"
"Washing machine sorted quickly and efficiently and didn't cost the earth!"
"Engineer arrived on time. Repaired the Neff oven. Charges as agreed. Excellent service at a better price than using Neff. Recommended"
Domex Appliance Services is rated 4.80 based on 787 reviews