Doggie Solutions Reviews

of reviewers recommend Doggie Solutions
Read Doggie Solutions Reviews

About Doggie Solutions:

We offer a wide range of products including, Dog beds uk made, Dog Toys, Dog Crates, Puppy Pens and Puppy Cages, training collars and Much More.

info@doggiesolutions.co.uk

Tell us how Doggie Solutions made you happy
Very good, with good service. This is my second purchase, and would recommend.
Easy site to use, prompt delivery
Fast delivery good value
Nice design and fabric appears to be hardwearing dogs love it if I had any negatives it possibly could have a little bit more filling but once shaken up again after they have been on it it’s fine
Good as the original.
Arrived in good time. Unfortunately haven’t opened it yet so I don’t know whether or not the dogs like it.
Great shopping experience, although slow delivery.
Good product just what we were expecting. Clear printing on the tag and our dog loves it.
Good purchase - easily assembled and ready to use within minutes.
A little larger than I expected but can't be missed
Good. Value for the cost.
Lovely bed, my puppy loves it. My only issue is that even though we measured it's size. When it came its overall shape made it much smaller. My puppy will have outgrown it in a few weeks. The larger bed, when measuring it, appeared far too big. However in hindsight, I should have bought that one.
I thought that as this was a strongest crate available it would be heavier. We have a young 14 month Irish Setter that jumps up onto it to get a better view and it gives noticeably. Our old one was stronger and more heavy duty and we thought this would be the same. It's excellent value but just wish it was stronger and I'll have to put something on the top as we're afraid he could hurt himself if it gives way.
Nice quality dog tag. Not quite sure colour was quite as expected but otherwise al good.
Good value
Having no one to help me had a bit of trouble getting crate out of box then more trouble putting it together. However did eventually get into my little car ( Kia venga). Do not like the door that lifts up so turned it round so two small doors open outwards. Have secured in car and very pleased with final results. Feel happier now my dogs are secure. Would suggest tho that a second person would be helpful when organising it and getting into car
prompt service
Good selection of dog is tags
Fantastic service - couldn't believe how quickly my order was processed and delivered. Will DEFINITELY use again
Every time l have purchased an item for my dogs from doggie solutions it arrives promptly . no problems. would recommend them to everyone who owns a dog.
Doggie Solutions is rated 4.63 based on 4,125 reviews