Doggie Solutions Reviews

of reviewers recommend Doggie Solutions
Read Doggie Solutions Reviews

About Doggie Solutions:

We offer a wide range of products including, Dog beds uk made, Dog Toys, Dog Crates, Puppy Pens and Puppy Cages, training collars and Much More.

info@doggiesolutions.co.uk

Tell us how Doggie Solutions made you happy
Easy to order the dog tags on line,and delivered promptly. Good quality and competitively priced. Would definitely recommend.
Nice quick service
Did exactly what it said on the tin
Would recommend
Easy to use website, prompt delivery and very pleased with the products ordered
I brought two collars that light up for two tiny dogs. These were great & veryeasy to cut down to size
Great service and quite happy to talk on phone if need be
I love my new dog tags. They look great, hard wearing. The service was good, very quick & efficient. I can't fault it in anyway.
We had bought several of the steel slide collar tags over the years and they are the best thing we ever discovered, wished we had found them sooner.
Efficient as always. Lovely quality brass name tag, just what I wanted, however rather bigger than I was expecting for medium size.
Exactly what we ordered. Arrived super quick. Excellent value and service. Recommended
Excellent company with me all the way after troubled delivery by HERMES
Good product. Good service.
Great service
Lovely tag. Great customer service from Doggie Solutions as one of the products I’d ordered was out of stock and they sorted out an alternative quickly with minimal hassle. Really pleased with my purchase.
Very good quality and delivery was very quick. I ordered one to try it out and ended up buying two more for our new puppy to have upstairs and downstairs and one for travelling in the VW.
Would highly recommend..
Great price quick delivery
Tag looks lovely. Nice and colourful. The details are put on really well and it looks sturdy enough to last a while!
Easy to order, very reasonably priced and free delivery. Tag took 3-4 days from dispatch to delivery. Will definitely order from Doggie Solutions again.
The firm was hugely helpful finding the dog bed size I wanted when the supply was scarce.
Also in tracing its delivery by Hermes.
I am very grateful for the individual care you gave.
Prompt and friendly service
Fantastic service and very quick delivery to the Island of Tiree
Doggie Solutions is rated 4.63 based on 4,107 reviews