DNA Kids Parties Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend DNA Kids Parties

About DNA Kids Parties: Hello! We are DNA Kids, the children’s favourite party entertainers!

We offer 17 exciting kids’ parties that are perfect for 4 – 14 year olds, including disco & games, themed, magic, wacky science, sports and teenage parties… phew!

See our full range of award-winning kids’ parties including our new Unicorn Party, Dinosaur Party and Jungle Safari Party at dnakids.co.uk

ACTION-PACKED FUN!
Our children’s parties are bursting with fun to entertain and engross the children from start to finish. Our disco & games based parties’ include:

• Cool kids' disco with colourful lights
• Bubble, snow or smoke machine
• Awesome music-based party games
• Disco dancing sections – incl. all their favourite songs
• Prizes, certificates, activity sheets, certificates, invites & more…

LIVELY LOCAL ENTERTAINERS
Our brilliant children’s entertainers will take complete control of the party, so that you can sit back and enjoy the fun too!

STAR OF THE SHOW
We will take every opportunity to make the birthday child feel ultra-special, including them receiving a super-cool medal in the DNA Birthday Kid Grand Presentation!

STRESS-FREE PARTIES
With 28 years experience and over 55,000 kids’ parties performed, we have the expertise to make your child’s party a stress-free and enjoyable experience. See our glowing reviews here!

BOOK WITH PEACE OF MIND
We provide you with written booking confirmation and replacement entertainer cover. We are also public liability insured and our entertainers are DBS checked.

CALL US TODAY!
Our friendly party advisors love being helpful. For further information, quotes or bookings, please call us on 01245 401 401 or visit us at dnakids.co.uk

FIND US ON:
- facebook.com/dnakids
- twitter.com/dnakidsparties
- instagram.com/dnakidsparties
- youtube.com/dnakidstv

hello@dnakids.co.uk

Unit 6A, Dollymans FarmDoublegate Lane

Tell us how DNA Kids Parties made you happy

"I am very disappointed with the reviews of my guest. I asked for a cool kids disco party and what I got was hardly what I saw on the website. i asked the entertainer to engage the kids as well as the adults but it seemed to the guests that she had no interest in the event. Out of two hours she spent most of her time behind the system. It was not what I saw in the videos on the site. The entertainer hardly seemed interested. Almost all my guests had a very negative review about the entertainer and I was immensely disappointed. My event was utterly ruined. Not what I expected at all. I still paid the entire cost because I couldn't handle any further headache but now I had to vent out because of all the guests that were disappointed with the entertainment."
Hi, thank you for your invaluable feedback. We aim to provide our customer's with an unforgettable party experience. We apologise if you felt that our usual high standards fell short on this occasion and we will be raising your concerns with your entertainer. Please do not hesitate to contact our Customer Services Team on 01245 401 401 (option 3) if you wish to discuss your concerns further. Our office hours are 9am - 6pm Monday to Friday and 10am - 4pm on Saturday. Kindest regards, DNA Kids.
"The wacky science was far from the truth. I’ve had other kids entertainers in the past, but this one is nothing like how they advertise online. I was told when booking it’s there best package. It was my daughters 10th and had high expectations but unfortunately it was a dull experience for everyone no excitement even my daughter herself admitted it could of been better. I also was expecting two host but only one came who I thought lacked in confidence n drive. It’s not worth it. Check else where!"
DNA Kids Parties is rated 4.90 based on 595 reviews