DNA Kids Parties Reviews

of reviewers recommend DNA Kids Parties
Own Driver, Courier
Read DNA Kids Parties Reviews

About DNA Kids Parties:

Hello! We are DNA Kids, the children’s favourite party entertainers!

We offer 17 exciting kids’ parties that are perfect for 4 – 14 year olds, including disco & games, themed, magic, wacky science, sports and teenage parties… phew!

See our full range of award-winning kids’ parties including our new Unicorn Party, Dinosaur Party and Jungle Safari Party at dnakids.co.uk

ACTION-PACKED FUN!
Our children’s parties are bursting with fun to entertain and engross the children from start to finish. Our disco & games based parties’ include:

• Cool kids' disco with colourful lights
• Bubble, snow or smoke machine
• Awesome music-based party games
• Disco dancing sections – incl. all their favourite songs
• Prizes, certificates, activity sheets, certificates, invites & more…

LIVELY LOCAL ENTERTAINERS
Our brilliant children’s entertainers will take complete control of the party, so that you can sit back and enjoy the fun too!

STAR OF THE SHOW
We will take every opportunity to make the birthday child feel ultra-special, including them receiving a super-cool medal in the DNA Birthday Kid Grand Presentation!

STRESS-FREE PARTIES
With 28 years experience and over 55,000 kids’ parties performed, we have the expertise to make your child’s party a stress-free and enjoyable experience. See our glowing reviews here!

BOOK WITH PEACE OF MIND
We provide you with written booking confirmation and replacement entertainer cover. We are also public liability insured and our entertainers are DBS checked.

CALL US TODAY!
Our friendly party advisors love being helpful. For further information, quotes or bookings, please call us on 01245 401 401 or visit us at dnakids.co.uk

FIND US ON:
- facebook.com/dnakids
- twitter.com/dnakidsparties
- instagram.com/dnakidsparties
- youtube.com/dnakidstv

hello@dnakids.co.uk

Unit 6A, Dollymans FarmDoublegate Lane

Tell us how DNA Kids Parties made you happy
I went for the princess theme. The entertainer was on tine and very professional. The kids loved her and it was full of fun. I have never seen my child so happy. She is usually very shy but she was out there and said it was the best party ever. Thank you
My daughter 6th birthday Unicorn party was great with DNA entertainer. The customer service is really good, always reply my email in the next day. Price is not too expensive and very worth it. All the kids was full of laugh and happy. My daughter fell a lot being pay attention to. Only a little issue that the mike can not hear clearly. A few parents mentioned couldn’t understand any thing what entertainer saying. But kids seem not feeling any thing like that. They all end up every exited.
Hi Jane, thank you for your invaluable feedback. We are so glad to hear that your daughter and her friends had a great time at the Unicorn party. We have taken your notes on board and will pass on to the entertainer for you!
Jordan was brilliant with the children and at the party. One bit of feedback would be that maybe another entertainer is needed for a large party of children.
Hi Laura, thank you for your invaluable feedback. We are so glad to hear that the children had a great time at the party. We will pass your feedback onto Jordan for you!
My daughter had a science party. The entertainer was very good with the kids and they were kept engaged the majority of the time. There were plenty of prizes and the games were age appropriate. I would recommend DNA Kids to anyone looking for something other than a bouncy castle party
Thank you for your five star review Michelle! We are so pleased to hear you had a fabulous party! We will pass your feedback on to Superstar Paul M for you and look forward to partying with you again soon!
Hi Michelle, thank you for your review! We are so pleased to hear you had an amazing party! We will pass your comments onto your entertainer, Superstar Paul M, for you and hope to party with you again soon!
Laser disco party for our teenager. Played songs from our playlist provided. Friendly and enthusiastic DJ.
Hi Faye, thank you so much for the review. We are glad to hear all of the teenagers had a great time and enjoyed the music. We look forward to partying again with you soon!
Our Princess and super heroes party was great . The kids were kept thoroughly entertained. Would definitely recommend- in fact I already have. Great job - fun and professional.
Wow! Thank you so much for your fantastic review Tanith! We are really pleased to hear you had an awesome party! We look forward to partying with you again soon!
Very good Spooky party. Bouncing Bob was great
What an amazing review! Thank you so much Sarah, we are so pleased to hear that Bouncing Bob put on a fantastic party for you. We will pass your feedback on to Bobby for you and look forward to partying with you again soon!
Games could've been better. Pricing a little steep. Shouldn't have to pay extra for twins medals. However, overall the DJ was very punctual, kept the kids entertained and played great music. In the end everyone had a fantastic time.
Hi Natasha, thank you for your invaluable feedback. We are glad that the twins and all the party guests had a fantastic time! Please do not hesitate to contact our Customer Services Team on 01245 401 401 (option 3) if you wish to discuss your concerns further. Our office hours are 9am - 6pm Monday to Friday and 10am - 4pm on Saturday. Kindest regards, DNA Kids.
Very happy with the laser disco party for our daughters 13th birthday. The entertainers were professional and fun and the girls thoroughly enjoyed!! The communication beforehand between the company and myself was faultless. I would thoroughly recommend this service.
Thank you so much Melanie for your lovely review, we are so pleased to hear that the entertainer put on a fantastic party for you. We look forward to partying with you again soon!
Great host. Brilliant games. Kids loved it!
Hi Jacqui, we are glad to hear you had a fantastic party. We hope to party again with you soon! :)
Took the pressure of us to entertain the children. Everyone enjoyed it parents and children. Thank you.
Wow! Thank you so much for your fantastic 4 star review Esmee! We will pass your comments on and look forward to partying with you again soon!
Great entertainer, children had an amazing time
Wow! Thank you so much for your fantastic 5 star review! We are really pleased to hear we put on an awesome party for you! We will pass your comments on and look forward to partying with you again soon!
Epic Em had a great attitude and kept all the children entertained throughout the party. It was easy to book and great value for money.
Thank you for your review Hazel! We are so pleased to hear you had a great party! We will pass your comments onto Epic Em for you and look forward to partying with you again soon!
The entertainer was fabulous
Thank you for your five star review Laura! We look forward to partying with you again soon!
It is not fair to do proper review Gemma is pleasant Unfortunately she didn’t have opportunity to do her plan of entertainment . The weather was not convenient for garden party unexpectedly. Thought the forecast was to be sunny.Not a lot of kids were able to attend while raining I would be happy to see her again
Brilliant company. Always responsive with so much variety on offer. Music DJ Jolly Olly was great with the kids ranging from 3 to 8.
Hi Simon, thank you for your review. We are pleased to hear everyone enjoyed the party with Jolly Olly. We hope to be partying again with you very soon!
We used DNA kids for my daughter’s party last year and were really impressed! The company is highly professional and provides regular updates leading up to the party to put your mind at rest. The party itself was a huge success thanks to the energy and enthusiasm of the DNA party presenter. I had no hesitation in rebooking for my son’s party this year. However, whilst the party was fun and enjoyed by the children, I was anxious when the equipment was still being set up seconds before the first guests arrived. On the day, I was also asked for the WiFi password for the venue which I hadn’t previously been told I would need (same venue last year and I wasn’t asked for it). This wasn’t a huge problem but limited the music choices that could be played. If I had been asked for this before the event, I could of course have asked for the password but emailing the hall caretaker minutes before the party was the last thing I wanted to be doing. Overall it was a good party but it didn’t feel as well organised as the previous year.
Thank you for your lovely feedback, I'm glad the party was a big success and there was lots of energy and enthusiasm bought by the entertainer. We will take on board your feedback and will pass the comments on to the entertainer.
My daughter and her friends had a fabulous time at her cools kids disco party. Our entertainer had great energy and was brilliant at engaging with all the children. A few songs I felt werent really pop/chart music for kids to dance to but other than that I couldn't fault it! We've had great feedback from parents and children and would highly recommend DNA kids to anyone.
Hello,

I'm pleased to hear your daughter and friends had a fabulous time and Dizzy Dale bought lots of energy! We are sorry some of your songs got missed and will be passing your comments on. Thank you for your review and look forward to partying again with you soon!
Very energetic kids loved it
Thank you so much for your review Stacey! We are really pleased to hear Epic Em put on an awesome party for you! We will pass your comments on and look forward to partying with you again soon!
Overall the kids had a great time and my son really enjoyed his party. The guys that did the party interacted well and had lots of energy. However, I was disappointed in the magic element of it - there were very few magic tricks involved, which was a shame. I was also told the games would be different to the ones he had last year at his DNA disco party but several where the same. And only a couple of his songs from the playlist I provided were played.
Hello,

Thank you for your review! we are glad your son enjoyed his party and Singing Sheyi bought lots of energy. We are sorry you felt disappointed with the interactive Magic show and will be passing your comments on. We would also like to apologise not all your music was played on the day. Many thanks for your invaluable feedback!
DNA Kids Parties is rated 4.89 based on 754 reviews