DNA Kids Parties Reviews

of reviewers recommend DNA Kids Parties
Read DNA Kids Parties Reviews

About DNA Kids Parties:

Hello! We are DNA Kids, the children’s favourite party entertainers!

We offer 17 exciting kids’ parties that are perfect for 4 – 14 year olds, including disco & games, themed, magic, wacky science, sports and teenage parties… phew!

See our full range of award-winning kids’ parties including our new Unicorn Party, Dinosaur Party and Jungle Safari Party at dnakids.co.uk

ACTION-PACKED FUN!
Our children’s parties are bursting with fun to entertain and engross the children from start to finish. Our disco & games based parties’ include:

• Cool kids' disco with colourful lights
• Bubble, snow or smoke machine
• Awesome music-based party games
• Disco dancing sections – incl. all their favourite songs
• Prizes, certificates, activity sheets, certificates, invites & more…

LIVELY LOCAL ENTERTAINERS
Our brilliant children’s entertainers will take complete control of the party, so that you can sit back and enjoy the fun too!

STAR OF THE SHOW
We will take every opportunity to make the birthday child feel ultra-special, including them receiving a super-cool medal in the DNA Birthday Kid Grand Presentation!

STRESS-FREE PARTIES
With 28 years experience and over 55,000 kids’ parties performed, we have the expertise to make your child’s party a stress-free and enjoyable experience. See our glowing reviews here!

BOOK WITH PEACE OF MIND
We provide you with written booking confirmation and replacement entertainer cover. We are also public liability insured and our entertainers are DBS checked.

CALL US TODAY!
Our friendly party advisors love being helpful. For further information, quotes or bookings, please call us on 01245 401 401 or visit us at dnakids.co.uk

FIND US ON:
- facebook.com/dnakids
- twitter.com/dnakidsparties
- instagram.com/dnakidsparties
- youtube.com/dnakidstv

hello@dnakids.co.uk

Unit 6A, Dollymans FarmDoublegate Lane

Tell us how DNA Kids Parties made you happy
My daughter has just had a glow disco which was completely amazing. She had a great evening and so did all her friends. Rocking Ronnie was her entertainer and he did just that.
He was very professional and very lovely- once he was set up he even helped me with the last minute organisation ensuring we were ready for guests to arrive.
Ronnie kept all 54 children entertained throughout and I have had numberous messages and conversations with parents since to say how amazing the party was, and what a great time their children had.
I would absolutely recommend DNA and Ronnie specifically for your next party. Will definately book with you in the future.
Thanks!
Thank you for your five star review ! We are so pleased to hear you had a fabulous party! We will pass your feedback on to Rocking Ronnie for you and look forward to partying with you again soon!
Had my daughters 6th birthday party with you guys and all I can say is one word "excellent " from start to finish we had Rad Rachael for our winter wonderland party and she entertained all the kids really well. We would all.like to thank her from the bottom of our hearts . she put on a outstanding party ... Thank you so much Rad Rachael . she was deffo a great entertainer we would recommend D.N.A kids to anyone booking a party . they took the stress away from entertaining and my daughter cried after Rad Rachael went cause she really enjoyed herself that much....xx
Wow! Thank you so much for your fantastic 5 star review Beverley! We are really pleased to hear Rad Rachael put on an awesome party for you! We will pass your comments on and look forward to partying with you again soon!
The Party was excellent I could not fault it at all. Super Steve was fantastic he made the party. Adults and kids loved it was brilliant it was really faultless. Thank you ever so much Steve.
What an amazing review! Thank you so much Skevi, we are so pleased to hear that Super Steve put on a fantastic party for you. We will pass your feedback on to Steve for you and look forward to partying with you again soon!
Dynamic David was super and got all the children dancing and running about. DNA Kids party website was informative and the customer service over the phone was really helpful. On the day the set up and pack up was slick. He even did a shout out that the cake was ready to cut and played happy birthday songs.
What an amazing review! Thank you so much Anna, we are so pleased to hear that Dynamic David put on a fantastic party for you. We will pass your feedback on to David for you and look forward to partying with you again soon!
Children loved the party. Only thing I would say was couldn’t understand what dj was saying as his microphone was too loud
Wow! Thank you so much for your fantastic 5 star review Claire We are really pleased to hear we put on an awesome party for you and thank you for your invaluable feedback. We aim to provide our customer's with an unforgettable party experience. We apologise if you felt that our usual high standards fell short on this occasion and we will be raising your concerns with your entertainer.
Amazing! My girls were so happy and so were mummy and daddy!
Thank you for your five star review Camilla! We are so pleased you hear you had another amazing party with us! We will pass your comments onto Elastic Em for you and look forward to parting with you again soon!!
One of the best party my daughter had.This is my daughter second party with DNA kids.
Hi Manjit, thank you for your review! It's always good to hear from our loyalty customers, we are glad to hear your daughter had the best party and we hope to party with you again soon!
I was extremely pleased with the party entertainment for my 5 year olds birthday. I had so many parents coming and saying what a wonderful party it was. I would highly recommend Electric Emily, she was fantastic!
Hi Zoe, thank you for your 5 star review. We're glad to hear how complimentary the other parents were and how pleased your 5 year old was with the party. We hope to party with you again soon!
“Best birthday party ever!!” Was the response from all of the children who attended!! Our party was a little different as approx half of the 20 children attending had varying levels of autism, not a problem for DNA Kids! Ash took every consideration to make sure that the party ran smoothly and safely, including reducing music levels when any child started to become distress, using the bubble machine in down times to keep the kids entertained and calm, allowing multiple winners so that no one child became distressed at “losing”, and explaining the games and checking the understanding of every chilld before it started. The pace of the party felt very casual and children led, when in fact everything ran exactly to time. Ash was very engaging and even got the parents up on their feet and involved!! The experiments were fun and age appropriate and everyone had a fantastic time, especially my Son!! Thank you DNA Kids
Hi Sarah, Thank you very much for your glowing review and kind words. We are so pleased to hear the kids loved it and everyone had a great time. We will make sure to pass on your feedback to Ash and let her know how much everyone enjoyed the day. We look forward to partying with you again soon!
My 5 year old had a great time with Rocking Ronnie and the disco / magic party themed birthday! Will definitely be using them again.
Wow! Thank you so much for your 5 star review Chintan! We are really pleased to hear Rocking Ronnie put on an awesome party for you! We will pass your comments on and look forward to partying with you again soon!
DNA Kids Parties is rated 4.87 based on 1,107 reviews