DNA Kids Parties Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend DNA Kids Parties

About DNA Kids Parties: Hello! We are DNA Kids, the children’s favourite party entertainers!

We offer 17 exciting kids’ parties that are perfect for 4 – 14 year olds, including disco & games, themed, magic, wacky science, sports and teenage parties… phew!

See our full range of award-winning kids’ parties including our new Unicorn Party, Dinosaur Party and Jungle Safari Party at dnakids.co.uk

ACTION-PACKED FUN!
Our children’s parties are bursting with fun to entertain and engross the children from start to finish. Our disco & games based parties’ include:

• Cool kids' disco with colourful lights
• Bubble, snow or smoke machine
• Awesome music-based party games
• Disco dancing sections – incl. all their favourite songs
• Prizes, certificates, activity sheets, certificates, invites & more…

LIVELY LOCAL ENTERTAINERS
Our brilliant children’s entertainers will take complete control of the party, so that you can sit back and enjoy the fun too!

STAR OF THE SHOW
We will take every opportunity to make the birthday child feel ultra-special, including them receiving a super-cool medal in the DNA Birthday Kid Grand Presentation!

STRESS-FREE PARTIES
With 27 years experience and over 55,000 kids’ parties performed, we have the expertise to make your child’s party a stress-free and enjoyable experience. See our glowing reviews on Facebook and Google!

BOOK WITH PEACE OF MIND
We provide you with written booking confirmation and replacement entertainer cover. We are also public liability insured and our entertainers are DBS checked.

CALL US TODAY!
Our friendly party advisors love being helpful. For further information, quotes or bookings, please call us on 01245 401 401 or visit us at dnakids.co.uk

FIND US ON:

hello@dnakids.co.uk

Unit 6A, Dollymans Farm
Doublegate Lane

Tell us how DNA Kids Parties made you happy

"Amazing, fully recommend to anyone."
"I will initially confess to be slightly concerned that I was relying on a person I’d never meet to ensure my son had an excellent party. Party Peter was amazing!! The kids loved him. He totally had everyone under control in an extremely fun way. He was also very understanding with all parents. Didn’t push the shy ones of our party until they were ready. Very impressed. Can’t fault any of the office based staff I dealt with either. Very satisfied."
"Mad Maddie was an amazing entertainer, she was fantastic with the kids and had great content and rapport with the parents too! Our 5 year old can be very shy and Maddie was fantastic with her and really made sure she had the best party possible. I would highly recommend Maddie for a party, she is confident and funny and kind with the kids."
"My son had his 1st birthday party with children aged from 1 till 9. All the children absolutely loved the party the entertainer was great (bouncing Bob). The parents gave me great feedback after the party saying how great the entertainer was involving all the children and parents. The birthday boy also had a great time loved getting the medal at the end of the party. I would definitely recommend DNA kids to other parents wanting entertainment for the children’s parties."
"A fantastic party. Keely was great!"
"My son and his friends absolutely loved his magic party this weekend. The entertainer Jay was fabulous with the kids and getting the parents involved. He made the day really special and made sure my son was kept at the centre of the activities. This was really important as my son is shy and tends to stay in the background. Thank you!"
"My boys loved the DNA Kids magic party! The lady kept all of the children thoroughly entertained throughout the whole party! I would definitely recommend them!"
Hi Katie, Thank you for your 5 star review. We are delighted to hear your boys loved the Magic, Disco & Games Party! We hope to party with you again soon.
"My daughter and her classmates had a fantastic day. Thank you DNA"
Hi Allysa, thank you for your review. We're pleased to hear your daughter had a fantastic day. We hope to party with you again soon.
"It was very happy, busy and well organised afternoon. Children and parents jointly agreed that this has been the best party ever!"
Hi Liga, thank you for your review. We are so pleased to hear your fab comments and look forward to partying with you again soon.
"Party and entertainer were absolutely brilliant, the girls and all their friends had an amazing time!"
Hi Claire, thank you for your feedback and 5 star review. We're pleased to hear the girls had an amazing time and we look forward to partying with you again soon!
"Awesome Aaron was fantastic at my daughter’s birthday party yesterday. He had the children’s attention from the moment he turned his mic on. Would definitely recommend to friends."
"The Party entertainer it was brilliant alll the Children had a great time and they loves it. Thank you very much high recommend it. 👍👍👍👍"
"Tom-Tastic was brilliantt. I was worried about booking something so important over the internet but can confirm it has all been professional and the entertainment was well organised. We had the pirates, princesses and Superheroes party. The kids loved 2 hours of organised fun, they didn’t get bored and didn’t want it to stop. The music was great and all our requests were played. The parents enjoyed it as much as the kids, so well done!"
"All of my guests commented how great our entertainer Scott was. The children had a fantastic time and were so engrossed in the activities and what Scott was telling them or showing them. We had a very happy little girl at the end of the party and he truly made her feel special. She is delighted with her medal and wand. Thank you for making the day run so smoothly."
"the entertainer was great. Everybody (including parents) had fun. My son was really happy. Thank you Epicem Hope to see you again. You are great. Canan Demir's mum"
Hi Canan, thank you for your review. We're pleased to hear everybody had fun at the party and we look forward to partying with you again soon.
"We had a Unicorn Party for my 5 year old daughter and it was fantastic. The children were all entertained throughout the 2 hours and the snow machine was a massive hit as were the games and dancing! Dizzy Dani was our host and I cannot fault her. She arrived early to set up, talked us through how the party would run etc and most importantly made sure the children had an amazing time. Would definitely book again, in fact my daughter has requested the same next year already! Xx"
Hi Sarah, thank you for your 5 star review and awesome feedback. We are so pleased to hear your daughter enjoyed our brand NEW Unicorn party! We appreciate your kind comments and will pass them onto Dani. We look forward to partying with you again soon.
"Stephen was AMAZING!! Our twins loved their Science Party and all the games and prizes. Would definitely hire Stephen again. Mrs Anderson-Bassey x"
Hi Yvonne, thank you for your review. We're glad to hear your twins loved their Science Party. We will pass on your fab feedback to Stephen and look forward to partying with you again soon.
"Absolutely outstanding! Chip was amazing with all 30+ kids. I was really worried as my daughter has special needs that she wouldn't be able to take part as much but she had an incredible time and Chip dealt with her wonderfully getting her to join in. I have had so many many compliments at how amazing the party was and it really was!! Chip is an absolute credit to the team and relieved so much of my stress I was able to enjoy my daughter birthday with her. I would not hesitate at all in booking again! Thank you Xx"
Hi Catherine, thank you for your glowing review! We are so happy to hear you were able to enjoy the party as much as your daughter and all of your guests were pleased with the party also. We will be passing on your fantastic feedback to Chip and hope to party with you again soon.
"TOM TURNED UP ON TIME AND DID NOT NEED CONSTANT HELP FROM ME TO SET UP, I APPREDCIATED THIS AS I WAS VERY BUSY. HE KEPT THE CHILDREN ENGAGED FULLY AND THEY REALLY ENJOYED THEMSELVES. MY ONLY CRITISISMS ARE HE CHOSE MY HUSBAND AND I TO BE INVOLVED WITH A COUPLE OF GAMES WE WOULD RATHER NOT HAVE BEEN INVOLVED IN AS WE WERE VERY BUSY. THE SNOW MACHINE DID NOT WORK AND THERE WAS NO BACK UP. THANKS"
Hi Georgina, thank you for your feedback. We appreciate all positive and constructive feedback and will be speaking to your entertainer to discuss your thoughts. We are very pleased to hear the children were all engaged and really enjoyed themselves. We hope to party with you again soon.
"Can’t rate this highly enough, party Peter the entertainer was amazing and the kids loved it from beginning to end. I would certainly book again with DNA kids."
Hi Fran, thank you for your review. We're pleased to know that the kids loved the party and we will make sure to pass on your great feedback to Party Peter! We hope to party with you again soon!
DNA Kids Parties is rated 4.94 based on 66 reviews