DNA Kids Parties Reviews

of reviewers recommend DNA Kids Parties
Read DNA Kids Parties Reviews

About DNA Kids Parties:

Hello! We are DNA Kids, the children’s favourite party entertainers!

We offer 26 exciting kids’ parties that are perfect for 3 – 14 year olds, including disco & games, themed, magic, wacky science, sports, parachute, virtual and teenage parties… phew!

Please see our full range of award-winning at dnakids.co.uk

ACTION-PACKED FUN!
Our children’s parties are bursting with fun to entertain and engross the children from start to finish. Our disco & games based parties’ include:

• Cool kids' disco with colourful lights
• Bubble, snow or smoke machine
• Awesome music-based party games
• Disco dancing sections – incl. all their favourite songs
• Prizes, certificates, activity sheets, certificates, invites & more…

LIVELY LOCAL ENTERTAINERS
Our brilliant children’s entertainers will take complete control of the party, so that you can sit back and enjoy the fun too!

STAR OF THE SHOW
We will take every opportunity to make the birthday child feel ultra-special, including them receiving a super-cool medal in the DNA Birthday Kid Grand Presentation!

STRESS-FREE PARTIES
With 29 years experience and over 60,000 kids’ parties performed, we have the expertise to make your child’s party a stress-free and enjoyable experience. See our glowing reviews here!

BOOK WITH PEACE OF MIND
We provide you with written booking confirmation and replacement entertainer cover. We are also public liability insured and our entertainers are DBS checked.

CALL US TODAY!
Our friendly party advisors love being helpful. For further information, quotes or bookings, please call us on 01245 401 401 or visit us at dnakids.co.uk

FIND US ON:
- facebook.com/dnakids
- twitter.com/dnakidsparties
- instagram.com/dnakidsparties
- youtube.com/dnakidstv

hello@dnakids.co.uk

Tell us how DNA Kids Parties made you happy
Mighty Moo did an amazing job! My daughter and her friends had a brilliant virtual unicorn party!
Thanks to G-Wiz George for running and amazing sports day/parachute party for our daughter.

15 kids entertained for a full 2 hours and our daughter loved it!
DNA kids parties is such an organised company with outstanding communications from the initial booking to receiving the video post party.
For an online event the party exceeded our expectations in so many ways. The entertainer Jammin Jess was superb, full of energy, engagement with all party guests and fun at the same time.

The attention to detail about my son, his song choices and finer details made it all that extra bit special. To have the attention of so many 4 year year olds was impressive. Our son had the best time, as did all the party guests (adults included). I can’t recommend DNA kids for a virtual party enough as an alternative during this pandemic. Thank you
An amazing zoom party, Silly Steve was engaging and involved every child. My inbox is full of parents raving how great the party was. Steve went out of his way to mention something my son is crazy about and even involved it in the games. Would recommend 100% Excellent party and great value for money.
My daughter and her friends had a great time at her birthday party. Showman Sheridan was lots of fun and really got them all laughing and involved. Lots of great feedback from other parents. Good value for money and customer service was excellent. Thank you DNA Kids!
A thank you from Grandparents who attended a virtual science party for Isla last evening. I think we enjoyed it as much as the kids! Many thanks to Steve for his presentation (Hackney area) not dumbed down in any way. Well done
Nancy & Marsden
Booked a face to face party for last year which was cancelled due to the first lockdown so rebooked for this year and again cancelled due to another lockdown. Converted this to a virtual unicorn party and was dubious but it was excellent. Our daughter and her friends absolutely loved it and had an amazing time the entertainer Jess was brilliant, games, dancing galore and made our little girl feel really special which she is! Thank you x
My daughter missed out on her 4th birthday party due to the first lockdown. Then DNA kids supplied a virtual party 🎉 for her 5th! I was skeptical initially but it was brilliant. Amber the entertainer was brilliant and managed to engage 40 children with fun games and dancing. I highly recommend as this was a tall order in these covid times. Thanks DNA Kids 🥳
We have just had the most amazing Virtual Birthday Party for my son’s 8th birthday. I have to admit to being apprehensive about how it would be and whether the kids would engage after a day of schooling on zoom but my fears were very quickly a laid! We had a science party and our host Steve was excellent from the very beginning. The kids loved it! Steve was fun, informative and everything you would want from a party host. He pitched the “experiments” at just the right level and chose a brilliant game. The mistake I made was going for too shorter party. Well done Silly Steve and dna kids for a superb party!!
Thank you for your five star review Janie! We are so pleased to hear you had a fabulous Virtual Science Party! We will pass your feedback on to Silly Steve for you and look forward to partying with you again soon!
The virtual party was supposed to start at 2pm and it started 20 minutes late!!! This is a party for 6 year old kids and it’s unacceptable to start it late especially when it’s a virtual party! Most of the kids got tired of waiting and didn’t join. Needless to say how disappointed and upset my son was.
When I called them 2.05 they said the entertainer had technical problems and they’re trying to find another entertainer. This is simply shocking for me. Why is your entertainer checking the computer technical compliance at 2 pm???

The music request was not delivered either!

NOT WORTHY. Avoid DNA kids
Hi Nare, thank you for your invaluable feedback. We aim to provide our customer's with an unforgettable party experience. We apologise if you felt that our usual high standards fell short on this occasion and we will be raising your concerns with your entertainer. Please do not hesitate to contact our Customer Services Team on 01245 401 401 (option 3) if you wish to discuss your concerns further. Our office hours are 9am - 5pm Monday to Friday and 10am - 4pm on Saturday. Kindest regards, DNA Kids.
Party was on Monday 22nd February.
Both the adults and children really enjoyed this zoom party. Even older and younger siblings of some kids joined and silly Steve was really good with the entertainment.
Parents excellent comments about the party is still coming in.
Thanks for a wonderful party and we will be using you going forward now even after the pandemic is over.
I will recommend DNA Kids anytime.
Wow! Thank you so much for your fantastic 5 star review Charlotte! We are really pleased to hear Silly Steve put on an awesome party for you! We will pass your comments on and look forward to partying with you again soon!
My son Finley who was 9 and group of his friends had a virtual Wacky professor online birthday party -thanks Sam they really enjoyed it.
Thank you for your review Bobby, we are so pleased to hear Finley and his friends enjoyed the Virtual Science Party. We will pass your feedback on to Smiley Sam for you and look forward to partying with you again soon!
Silly Steve made my son’s 10th virtual Science Zoom birthday party so memorable. He was such an amazing entertainer and made sure everyone from start to finish had an enjoyable time including calling out the names of all those who were at the party.

The parents and children alike found Silly Steve absolutely hilarious and highly entertaining.

The birthday boy and his friends had an amazing time watching Silly Steve conduct his experiments as well as carefully instructing all those that attended to carry out the brilliant home experiments. The party games also went down a treat.

Super friendly staff and absolutely brilliant from booking to the end! The children were completely absorbed and thoroughly entertained for the full 90 minutes.

Thank you for making my son’s lock down birthday party so awesome!
We were not sure what to expect from a virtual kids party, but it was fantastic! The host was absolutely full of energy and kept the kids going the whole time. He also got the parents involved and made sure he interacted with every child at least once. The science experiments were great fun and went down a treat with all the children. My son so enjoyed it and felt really special. The perfect antidote to a lockdown birthday!
Rockin Ronnie absolutely nailed our science zoom party! All the kids (aged 3-12) enjoyed it, and that’s no mean feat. The parents enjoyed it too, we’ve had loads of positive messages. Most importantly, the birthday boy was thrilled. Well done and thank you so much.
Really happy with our virtual music and games party with DNA kids. Mini moo was an really good, enthusiastic, entertaining, funny and lovely host! Our 6 year old boy had a great time, as he his friends 😊👍
My son and his friends really enjoyed their party with DNA kids. Smiley Sam kept them entertained, engaged, playing and laughing the whole 1hr.
The only downside I would say is when they were playing the music for children to dance we couldn’t really hear it as it was pretty quiet, hour an amazing hour for all children and presenter was great with the children. All the parents told me how much their children also enjoyed it! Thanks Sam and Sharon for helping to organise! We would defiantly use again!!
We had an amazing online science party today to celebrate my sons 9th birthday. There were around 50 kids on the call and rockin Rocky kept all of them engaged and they all loved it. Really well done and I would highly recommend. Thank you so much!
Love the website, so much party theme varieties. Lovely staff, very accommodating and flexible on times. Our theme was science and was held virtually which was executed so professionally. As soon as we booked the party, the way this company executed communications was fab. Smiley sam was the entertainer for my 7 year olds science party. He made her day by playing all her favourite songs. Sam was genuine, funny and very engaging. Both the kids and adults loved the party and we will be back for more next year. Thanks Sharon and Sam!
Great organisation. Silly Steve managed to keep all the kids entertained on zoom and mentioned every one of them at least once by name which was great. All the parents messaged me to say their kids had a great time and the hour flew by!
DNA Kids Parties is rated 4.87 based on 1,192 reviews