DIY Doctor Ltd Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend DIY Doctor Ltd

About DIY Doctor Ltd: DIY Doctor has been providing advice and information for free since 1998. Selling specially selected tools of trade quality at DIY prices, DIY Doctor aims to be the conduit between the Trade and the home owner. Our aim it to help you get your home improvement project completed with the right tools, first time.

charles@diydoctor.ltd.uk

Block 1 - Suite 2 Lakeside Park

How would you rate DIY Doctor Ltd?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

"GOOD PRODUCT"
"Fastest delivery I've ever had brilliant service"
"I have purchased a number of products from DIY Doctor and every time have been completely satisfied. My latest purchase was not delivered but was not DIY Doctor fault it was, in my opinion, the courier that “lost” it. DIY Doctor arranged a replacement and I continue to be completely happy with DIY Doctor."
"Delivery too slow - ordered on 7th (quoted 2-3days) arrived on 12th. I think that is pretty slow for this day and age. I ordered at 9.30 in the morning, most online firms seem to dispatch products same day, so I'm disappointed."
Thank you for taking the time to leave us feedback. I am very sorry that your order took quite so long to reach you.

This is not normal. Because of the weekend this was delivered on the 3rd working day but I appreciate you would have wanted it before the weekend. We will make this clear in our delivery information. Also we do try to exceed our deliver timescales rather than just make it, so we will see if we can get orders to you quicker.
"Fast delivery and did a great job. No mess or dust, just a shower that looks like new. Would recommend grout restoration as an excellent alternative to a full regrout."
"I’m very happy with my purchase does exactly what it says and arrived very quickly the nxt day"
"An excellent quality, reasonably priced, item, delivered astonishingly, the next day. Impressed"
"The Monument tap reseating tool was exactly as described and the DIY video clearly explained its use."
"Quick delivery and excellent service - will definitely use again."
"Always helpful with advice and the review of the Gerber knife was so instructive, I bought one!"
"Quick delivery."
"product arrived within a couple of days, well packed and undamaged.havnt had a chance to use it yet but it is a genuine everbuild product.will use this site again."
"very good service"
"Zinsser paint have changed their paint. Charles was extremely helpful in rectifying the mix up & informing me of the change. Would recommend DIY Doctor. Very helpful & courteous."
"Prompt and efficient"
"When I did not receive an acknowledgement of order I contacted DIY about this as I did not want to order again in case the order was duplicated. They emailed me and apologised for the error. Unfortunately the order was duplicated. I received 2 items on the same day. This has now been sorted. This hasn't detered me from dealing with them again as they were very polite and I did receive the goods within a couple of days."
"Charles was extremely patient and helpful giving me advice on my DIY project and helping me to choose the right products. Thank you!"
"Very fast delivery, wonderful when you need something in a hurry."
"I ordered the plaster retarder as I am a complete amateur at plastering but my brother in law and I have now done all 3 bedrooms in my farmhouse renovation. Were now nearing the end of the complete renovation and the product was superb delivery was a little slow but the product was well wort waiting for, did exactly what DIY Doctor info said, they also informed me when it was despatched. I will definitely use and recommend this product to others, (my brother in law is definitely going to purchase some when he's ready to plaster. An excellent product."
"Delivery yesterday quite fast but have yet to use the item."
Thank you for the review, Terence and I am sorry that you did not we did a good job. We will try and improve our service in future.
DIY Doctor Ltd is rated 4.76 based on 262 reviews