DIY Doctor Ltd Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend DIY Doctor Ltd

About DIY Doctor Ltd: DIY Doctor has been providing advice and information for free since 1998. Selling specially selected tools of trade quality at DIY prices, DIY Doctor aims to be the conduit between the Trade and the home owner. Our aim it to help you get your home improvement project completed with the right tools, first time.

charles@diydoctor.ltd.uk

Block 1 - Suite 2 Lakeside Park

How would you rate DIY Doctor Ltd ?

"Just what I wanted now the hard work starts"
"Received in good condition"
"It would have been good if the item had arrived. Where is it!"
Hi Alan,
Apologies for not getting your order to you; as we discussed, the courier have confirmed that they have lost your package and we have arranged to dispatch a replacement immediately.
We appreciate the frustration and thank you for your patience - you will have a replacement very soon.
All the best,
DIY Doctor
"I asked the chat line for the correct type of replacement cutting wheels for my record pipe cutter (Record 102). What I have ordered and received is for a smaller cutter. I will be sending them back but it has delayed a job."
We are very sorry that you got the wrong product and appreciate your frustration.

We do try to provide accurate information on our chat service and we believe that we have directed you to the correct item. The spares that wanted (and the cutter that you have) have been discontinued by Irwin, and this was suggested to us as the right replacement. I understand from our suppliers that there are no longer any spares available for your particular cutter. Apologies again.

We we will refund you in full and thank you for your patience.
"Seemless process cheaper than other companies and product well packed and quick delivery"
"I have already written and expressed my gratitude for a job well done, I do not expect to keep doing so. Frank B. Morton"
"A very good on line shopping experience with DIY Doctor. The price of the item was the best seen and the postage was a very realistic price, unlike most on line retailers. This always clinches the purchase for buyers. Spot on."
"Good product at a fair price. Delivery was slow though"
"The tile drills I bought were brilliant. Did the job in half the time it would have taken. I will return"
"Very happy with the product and the website shopping experience. However very disappointed to receive a soggy, disintegrating, cardboard package six days later. "My Hermes" strikes again. Have had too many bad experiences of 'trashed in transit' with "My Hermes" to use them willingly. An improvement opportunity for DIY Doctor?"
"Have not yet used the goods, but a visual inspection of them certainly meets my expectations, and that is very pleasing. Received email on a Monday stating that goods had been dispatched. My chosen delivery option was standard delivery 2-3 working days. Goods didn't actually arrive until the Friday. It would have been helpful to have the ability to track the order so that I need only have made arrangements for someone to receive the goods on one day, rather than three. Overall though, I'm very pleased with what I've received, and I would certainly recommend you to others. Hope you find my comments helpful."
"prompt delivery, items well packaged"
"GOOD PRODUCT"
"Fastest delivery I've ever had brilliant service"
"I have purchased a number of products from DIY Doctor and every time have been completely satisfied. My latest purchase was not delivered but was not DIY Doctor fault it was, in my opinion, the courier that “lost” it. DIY Doctor arranged a replacement and I continue to be completely happy with DIY Doctor."
"Delivery too slow - ordered on 7th (quoted 2-3days) arrived on 12th. I think that is pretty slow for this day and age. I ordered at 9.30 in the morning, most online firms seem to dispatch products same day, so I'm disappointed."
Thank you for taking the time to leave us feedback. I am very sorry that your order took quite so long to reach you.

This is not normal. Because of the weekend this was delivered on the 3rd working day but I appreciate you would have wanted it before the weekend. We will make this clear in our delivery information. Also we do try to exceed our deliver timescales rather than just make it, so we will see if we can get orders to you quicker.
"Fast delivery and did a great job. No mess or dust, just a shower that looks like new. Would recommend grout restoration as an excellent alternative to a full regrout."
"I’m very happy with my purchase does exactly what it says and arrived very quickly the nxt day"
"An excellent quality, reasonably priced, item, delivered astonishingly, the next day. Impressed"
"The Monument tap reseating tool was exactly as described and the DIY video clearly explained its use."
DIY Doctor Ltd is rated 4.74 based on 274 reviews