DIY Doctor Ltd Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend DIY Doctor Ltd

About DIY Doctor Ltd: DIY Doctor has been providing advice and information for free since 1998. Selling specially selected tools of trade quality at DIY prices, DIY Doctor aims to be the conduit between the Trade and the home owner. Our aim it to help you get your home improvement project completed with the right tools, first time.

charles@diydoctor.ltd.uk

Block 1 - Suite 2 Lakeside Park

Tell us how DIY Doctor Ltd made you happy

"ALWAYS a cracking service Happy Days"
"Excellent product. Accurate description. Good ordering and delivery service."
"Expert advice, easy to use and understand & FREE ! Fabulous !!!"
"Delivered fast and in safe condition. Easy to order and the communication as to its whereabouts was excellent. Thank you"
"It was easy to speak to a person at DIYD and the slight delay in delivery was promptly remedied."
"David Moore and his team at DIY Doctor are absolutely fantastic. I literally could have wasted hundreds of pounds, possibly thousands of pounds if it wasn't for the help and guidance of these guys, specifically David's advice and help. None of it was by obligation to purchase any of their products. I could have taken all the amazing advice and gone elsewhere if I wanted to. Highly recommended."
"Always full of interesting,useful articles !!"
"The item arrived quikly and ingood condition. I have noy yet used the item but did a quick check and found it satifactory."
"Excellent service at a better price than I could find anywhere else. I'll certainly be using this site again!"
"Purchased hand saw and hammer, both items very good quality. Service and delivery very good. DIY doctor gives very good tutorials."
"Excellent service as usual - communication is prompt and my queries addressed immediately. I will continue to use DIY Doctor!!! Thank you"
"when buying locks and handles , me being not sure! it would help to let know what handles are compatable with what lock."
"Declined to take a job the day after I called them. Couldn't even be bothered to call me."
Hi Dominic,
I am sorry that you have a bad experience, although I don't believe that it was with us, as we at DIY Doctor do not take on jobs and have no record of you contacting us at all. We only publish information and help online for you to read to learn how you can do your project yourself.
We are aware that there is another company that call themselves DIY Doctors who do operate as handymen/jobbing builders who you might have contacted. They are in the North East or North West, while we are based in Somerset.
Incidentally, despite own and developing the name "DIY Doctor" for nearly 20 years now, there is nothing we can do to stop them using the same name as they are deemed to be in a different sector (as we are considered publishers). It is frustrating and confusing and you're not the first to be caught out by this.
We understand the frustration,
All the best,
Charles
DIY Doctor Ltd
"Bought x-tex Artex remover after watching DIY doc review video recommending and showing use. Having given up trying to remove artex and planning to re-plaster, this works, not as easily as in their video but it certainly works. My artex was 20 years old and frequently over painted. Removal is easier if kept moist and left for at least 3-4 hours, moistening also helps lessen risk of gouging ceiling surface. Stripped 3sq m toilet ceiling in an afternoon. DIY Doctor were, as expected, excellent at quickly taking payment and delivering Ex-Tex (early on 3rd day). Thanks for help and advice - will certainly be using again."
"Excellent service: Purchased two Irwing Record Block planes with more whistles and bells expected, ability to change blade angle, close the blade gap for finer cuts. Better than my previous block plane with only one method of adjustment. And to top it all quick low price delivery.considering the package weight. Always pick DIY Doctor for info."
"Easy to order and delivered next day as promised ...top quality service , many thanks."
"they are a grate help when you get stuck on a prodget"
"Very good service, I will order more tools in the future."
"I bought the Irwin/record 6" plane. This is a superb well produced hand plane at a fantastically low affordable price. It was delivered on time with no problems. Well done DIY DOCTOR."
"The information the DIY Doctor prescribed was 5 Star plus. After some 50 years in construction from apprentice joiner to senior management: you're never to old to learn!"
DIY Doctor Ltd is rated 4.73 based on 311 reviews