District Electricals Reviews

Read District Electricals Reviews

01905 887705

Unit 7a Lowesmoor Wharf

Tell us how District Electricals made you happy
Very good service, delivered as said and phone is as was advertised price good compared with elsewhere
Great service received quickly. Only not clear if fast delivery was optional or standard. I paid extra for fast delivery
Great tablet, i bought s7 tab , as explained was ecellent on arrival.
But the tab is great, very happy with tab so far.
Only problem i had was with the 45w charger, it wasnt from samsung, looks a local quality.
item arrived quickly and in very good condition , simple issue with a missing item from the order was quickly and efficiently resolved with good communication from the district electricals team.
Very good service overall... Thanks.
Fast,efficient, communicative. What more do you need ?
I will be using district electricals for most of my electrical goods buying needs in the future. I bought a Samsung galaxy s20 ultra. I was a bit worried about spending that much money with a website i hadn't heard of but the phone turned up in pristine condition as stated and was a great price. Delivery wasn't great as I ordered it on a Saturday and paid for express thinking it would arrive on the Sunday but had an email on the Sunday saying due to the bank Holiday it would be posted on Tuesday and arrive on Wednesday which it did. I was not made aware of this at the time of purchasing and had I known I would not have paid for express. Despite this overall I'm happy with district electricals and can't fault the product or price. Would use again.
Brilliant customer service, was able to speak with the owner to confirm my request, which gave me confidence when placing my order. was not disappointed in the phone, although the cables were missing, phoned Jessica, and they were put in the post that same day. great service and will be shopping with District Electricals agiain. thanks M
Buying process was great. Only fault was with the courier who went to the wrong address, I had to spend hours online and on the phone arranging a redelivery, as this was needed as a gift.
Good value and quick delivery.
Paid £200 less for my soundbar (well, £180 after delivery charges). They kept me informed and made sure delivery wasn't on the day I wouldn't be at home for. Packaging a little battered but the product is as new and no one would ever tell the difference. £180 saved and a small business supported.
Great notification of the item and where it is but could do with transparency about the state of the item, as I thought my item was brand new but the seal and sellotape were previously opened.
Did what it said on the tin.
At first was sceptical, but was very happy with the customer service i received as my item was faulty, they send me a better one instead. Would recommend!
Good communication. Product arrived promptly no issues in perfect condition and very happy with it.
It is good to buy from District Electricials. Better then other websites
Very good service, good product and as expected, Thanks
Happy with the product and delivery however not happy with the paperwork as non existent and no Warranty
Paid for next day delivery but it was the following day when it arrived, apart from that the price was excellent and the air fryer was exactly as described. Will not hesitate to use again
Was old battery life 2011 in remonte control