District Electricals Reviews

Read District Electricals Reviews

01905 887705

Unit 7a Lowesmoor Wharf

Tell us how District Electricals made you happy
Tv I ordered samsung q6f was delivered however had picture problems from day one only to discover the tv was made for the Hungarian market NOT THE UK
Worst company I have ever dealt with. Full of lies. Tried to claim no courier will post a microwave to central Scotland. Then said it’s because a microwave is too heavy to post to Scotland. I then asked to get the microwave posted to my relatives in England and was told it was sold out. It was sold out from the start and they just lied the whole time.
Hi Ewan,
I am sorry that you are disappointed about the fact your order was unsuccessful. As it clearly stated in the listing at the time microwaves can not be delivered to certain locations (including may areas of Scotland). This is due to the increased risk of damage because of there weight and nature, as I explained to you in detail. I am sorry that you feel we did not do everything we could for you. We absolutely did have the microwave at the time you ordered it, it was just unfortunate that it sold between us refunding your original order and you then requesting us to send it to another address.

Rebecca,
District Electricals
Can't do this, the goods have not arrived yet.
Hi Steve,

I was pleased to hear that this review was left in error and that you have in fact received the microwave and are very happy with it. If you get a chance to update your review it would be much appreciated.

Kindest regards,

Rebecca
District Electricals
To say I'm disgusted is an understatement ! They promise del with in 5 days it's then turns into 6 . Then there real real bad incompitant delivery team tell you it will be delivered between 1 & 330 . Even though it's a birthday present and a day late ! Then at ten past four you get a call saying won't be there till after 5 by some idiot who needs to go back to charm school ! If I could put minus 5 stars I would have ! Complete joke & would not recommend to my worse enevy
Brightness key not working. I am offshore & cant even refund.
Hi Pragyan,

Many people find their laptop brightness buttons do not work after updating to Windows 10, this is not a fault with the laptop and can be resolved. Please email us directly at info@districtelectricals.co.uk and we will be more than happy to help you get this sorted.

Kindest regards,

Rebecca
District Electricals
Sent a broken TV no problem accept it needed replacing, once it was there problem customer service was awful. Finally receiving the replacement TV was delayed time and time again.
The product box looked used and battered. The actual product inside had slight marks on it. Unfortunately for me I needed the product asap otherwise I would of returned it. Would not recommend.
I have purchased vacuum from this website on Saturday the 6th February
and I still didn't receive the vacuum, when I rang the company they said it's been delivered to my neighbours which it hasn't. The man and lady
I have spoken to were extremely rude
I never ever purchase anything from here ever again. And I m still waiting for my refound.
District Electricals is rated 4.89 based on 1,182 reviews