District Electricals Reviews

Read District Electricals Reviews

01905 887705

Unit 7a Lowesmoor Wharf

Tell us how District Electricals made you happy
I ordered the Samsung 40" TV over a week before the date I needed it for a Power Point presentation I was giving to a luncheon group in a local hotel. I buy many things via the internet and so expected speedy delivery. The delivery cost at £30 was very expensive but I decided to pay it to get the TV quickly. Three days before the due date I started to worry about delivery and I emailed District Electricals and explained why I needed the TV before Wednesday lunchtime. They replied it would be delivered on Wednesday but could not give me a time slot. I had to take my small TV because the order had not been delivered by the time I had to give the presentation. Needless to say the audience could not see my small screen monitor satisfactorily and I could have cried. I have nothing to say against the product, it is brilliant and good value but I do not need this huge TV for my home, it is for work, and the delivery was very poor.
Hard to write a review when the product has not been delivered!
District Electricals is rated 4.89 based on 1,183 reviews