District Electricals Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend District Electricals

Tell us how District Electricals made you happy

"I rang when I didn't see an acknowledgement in my emails and was most politely directed to my spam mail where it had come in. The order arrived in less than 48 hours and I was very pleased but it is a present for someone living abroad so I have not tested it."
"Very impressed with the service. I was kept informed on the progress of my order every step of the way. I will definitely use this company again."
"Great service and delivery. Goods appeared as expected - no issues"
"Very impressive. Easy checkout, fast delivery, great price. 100% will use again."
"Very pleased with the service item arrived very well packed.Item as described.Would buy again from this company."
"Good communication, service and delivery."
"I was absolutely delighted with my purchase of 2 Galaxy tablets from District Electricals. Not only was the price less than other suppliers, but the tablets came within 24 hours of my order. Amazing service. I highly recommend them."
"I am very pleased with my purchase and impressed with the excellent customer support throughout. Many thanks !"
"Absolutely brilliant service. Asked a question had an immediate reply ordered on line ( about midday) and said I had done so. Received the goods next day!"
"First class experience from start to finish"
"aok did the job fair price quick service"
"the product was a very competitive price. The service was good and when I asked about warranty it was explained I am very pleased overall and would recommend this company"
"Excellent service from District Electricals. The item was the best price I could find anywhere & delivery was very quick, (next day). Very happy."
"Product came quicker than stated and arrived in a good condition as described. Happy with the service."
"Great product and delivery, wouldn't hesitate to recommend."
"I bought an LG 55" C8 as a 40th birthday present for myself, a very big purchase for me, so I wanted to make sure it was right. District Electricals not only had the best price by nearly £200, but also had great communication and fast delivery. I would definitely use them again."
"Thank you so much for the way my LG 55 C8 oled tv order was dealt with, from start to finish with quick delivery. excellent service highly recommend."
"Excellent service very happy with service. Thank you"
"Easy site to navigate, ordering simple and goods arrived quick on time the item was packed excellently no chance of being damaged. First Class"
"EXCELLENT COMPANY !!!!! I purchased a Panasonic microwave/combination oven (best price at the time on the internet) It arrived well packaged and on time. I had a minor issue with the product which was dealt with very efficiently by Rebecca who went the extra mile to resolve the issue. I HAVE NO HESITATION IN RECOMMENDING THIS COMPANY"
District Electricals is rated 4.88 based on 862 reviews