District Electricals Reviews

Read District Electricals Reviews

01905 887705

Unit 7a Lowesmoor Wharf

Tell us how District Electricals made you happy
Fabulous tablet, fabulous price, delivered sooner than expected. I will definitely use them again.
Very good delivery service and after sales
Fantastic service, i am so happy to have my new Galaxy Tab s7 thanks to District Electrials. Very speedy delivery and goods as described. Very fast tablet and super clear display. Well xone peeps. šŸ‘šŸ‘šŸ‘šŸ‘
I had an issue with an item I received and so contacted customer services. They dealt with my issue promptly and pleasantly. All resolved now, very pleased with the customer service. I would purchase again.
Great price. Excellent customer support. I would use them again. Always good to support U.K. firms
I’m very happy with the delivery and the quality of the items I received.
Great value, and fast delivery. I will be shopping with you again thank you.
Excellent customer service.
Very good product.
You can buy with confidence.
Struggled to find samsung rear speakers anywhere. Delivered in 2 days. Thank you
Bought a sound bar very fast delivery and great equipment.
Excellent will purchase again
Great experience when ordering a Samsung tablet. Had a faulty charging plug but this is through no fault of D.E; and they are sending a replacement. Very happy and will recommend.
Bought a samsung tablet, recieved a week ago and very pleased. Product is as new. Really clear information about warranty arrangements.

All works fine. Communication with company after placing order was good. Impressed.

4 stars only as not had reason to test aftercare and hopefully won't need to!
Ordered a tab s7 and it came exactly as described, no scratches or dents and working perfectly. Called about an enquiry and the person on the phone was extremely helpful and explained everything I wanted to know.
clear accurate description of product, keen price and prompt delivery.
Delivery was quick and the tablet I received works great.
Product arrived on time and as advertised in A1 condition and working faultlessly. Could not ask for more
Very Happy.
Ordered a tablet at a reduced price due to it having been returned. I was a bit nervous about what would come but it was in perfect condition.
Very pleased, I would look at District Electricals again for future purchases.
Good value, excellent service, TV ready for collection at agreed time
Arrived on time and in excellent condition. Does what is says on the box and we are very pleased with the item. Would recommend you without any hesitation.
District Electricals is rated 4.89 based on 1,197 reviews