District Electricals Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend District Electricals

Tell us how District Electricals made you happy

"Very happy grate service"
"District Electricals are a model of how shopping online should be: - Well designed website - Competitive pricing - Intuitive order process - Kept informed of my order process every step of the way - Prompt delivery"
"Saw a Phillips soundbar in a high Street chain. Came home undecided. Had a quick Google search online and found these guys (don't have a store in Liverpool so was not familiar with them) Had a look into a few reviews and at less that half price for a "grade A1" item I thought why not take a punt. I'm so glad I did. The box turned up well packaged, it was a bit of a tatty box and it had been previously opened as expected. This didn't bother me, I was expecting it to look ALOT worse! All items inside where pristine and accounted for. Set up the bar and it works perfectly. Next day service too. Excellent company and product. I will definitely be using again in the near future."
"Very good"
"Website works well. Speed of delivery excellent. Communications excellent. A couple of (expected) cosmetic dings on the product, but it functions well. Overall I'm a satisfied customer and I'd happily use District Electricals again."
"Excellent competitive pricing and communication form ordering through to delivery. Very much recommended!"
"Excellent service, ordered my goods lunch time one day & they were delivered the next"
"wonderful service from beginning to end kept me up to date at every stage fast friendly great communication delivery hassle free over all an excellent company thanks"
"Brilliant! Never heard of District Elecricals before, but I was in the market for a specific TV and found it here cheaper than anywhere else. Ordered it on a Sunday evening and it was delivered by Tuesday. So glad I found you and would readily recommend you to friends and family. Thank you."
"Purchasing process quick and easy, very swift delivery, not tried product yet as it is a gift."
"Excellent service. very fast delivery. Highly recommended."
"We have ordered a few times off District Electrical ,easy to order and delivered on time .many thanks"
"Excellent website to navigate, great prices, speedy processing and tracked delivery. Perfect service. Definitely recommend"
"yes all good thank you phone works well"
"I odered my tablet and it was here in two days plus i got a call informing me when it will be delivered. The tablet is in great condition so far ive had no problems. Well recommended"
"My second purchase from District Electricals and another 5 star experience. Outstanding customer service, great product at a fantastic price!"
"Very competitive prices, excellent communications, despatch and delivery of quality branded item"
"Cheapest price,bought laptop, delivered within 24 hours. Working ok, but only had for a week but don't see why there should be a problem. Packed for transport excellent. Would buy from the company again."
"Hassle free transaction, fast secure delivery with tracking. Good price too!!"
"Excellent product arrived quickly very pleased with the whole experience"
District Electricals is rated 4.88 based on 794 reviews