District Electricals Reviews

Read District Electricals Reviews

01905 887705

Unit 7a Lowesmoor Wharf

Tell us how District Electricals made you happy
Amazing service, the Samsung Galaxy Tablet S6 I ordered arrived in perfect condition and was nicely packaged. Delivery was swift and tracked, with updates provided along the way. I would recommend District Electricals, their prices are competitive and I will be keeping them in mind for any future purchases!
I ordered a pristine Samsung tab S5 at lunchtime, received progress preports and my pad was delivered the following morning. It was boxed as described, in pristine condition, no marks and worked perfectly. Great service and for a very good price. I would use again.
Ordered a pre-opened tablet & paid extra for the excellent condition. Came pretty quickly, was well packaged (not original packaging, but that was clear from the site) and was completely unmarked as far as I can see. This is the second such purchase we've made and was great both times.
Very good condition, quick delivery.
Second purchase from this company. Great service, queries promptly answered and speedy delivery. I would definitely use them again.
Exceptional service and value from this business.
Great service, great advice over the phone The fact they have a phone number is great. Delivered in a timely fashion
Promptly delivered and in super condition
Received my refurbished galaxy3 watch and it came looking like a brand new watch easy to set up also. 👍
A bit sceptical at first but tried them out based on good reviews. Glad I did, the refurbished tablet is great, just as new for a cheaper price. Would definitely shop here again. Thank you.
Better than CEX. Quick to answer phone, high quality customer service. High quality refurbished phones. Ordered a tablet, part of it was faulty, but they replaced it was soon as the issue was brought up to them. I've bought 2 items from them as of now. Will buy more in the future.
Great service regarding my recent purchase of Samsung Tab s7. Queries prior to purchase answered swiftly by email. Product arrived, well packaged within 24 hours. Thank you.
Fast delivery and a great watch, my wife is very happy with it.
Great price, delivery was prompt as promised, will definitely use you again
I made a mistake and sent a poor 1 star review about District electricals which was incorrect. This company offered and excellent service and I would strongly recommend them and use them in the future
Bought a refurbished iPhone and it was absolutely immaculate. Received really quickly and communication was brilliant. Would not hesitate to recommend District Electricals as I saved a ton of cash! Very happy.
Purchased item (Samsung A12) sold as new item. This was dispatched promptly and so far it works fine. However, item arrived in squashed corners original box. Device did not have any protective foils on display or cameras. Instead there were lots of fingerprints on screen and rear camera. Clearly not brand new device! There was no time to complain or return item, as this was birthday present - 1st phone for our DD.
Hi Jaroslav, Sorry that you were disappointed with your phone. You did buy it as a new unsealed product and I can assure you that the phone was indeed brand new and never used. These are UK stock that have been opened due to damage to the packaging. This was stated in the description. We do test the phones and sorry if we left any fingerprints on it. There is not a protective foil on the camera or the screen on this model. I understand that as you bought this as a gift, the condition of the packaging was more important to you. If you had brought any of these concerns to us before I am sure that we could have reassured you. I hope that you buy from us again and give us another chance. Kind regards, Cathy District Electricals
Fast delivery. Really happy with my phone!
Ordering was easy, delivery was on time and kept you up to date. Item was excellent and exactly what was expected.
They were very helpful over the phone with my questions. The whole delivery process worked smoothly and efficiently. The Samsung Frame TV is now up and working brilliantly - looking great for a low price too!
District Electricals 5 star review on 12th February 2022