District Electricals Reviews

460 Reviews
Ad You May Also Consider ? Adverts from our client network

01905 887705

Unit 7a Lowesmoor Wharf

How would you rate District Electricals?

D
Unverified Reviewer

Bought a samsung Galaxy s6 edge. Great price, great communication, arrived quickly. I haven't had to make contact with district about a return or problem so cannot comment on this area of their customer service. However District are a legit company and I am very happy with my purchase I would absolutely use again.
Andrea Galea
Verified Buyer

Television arrived in very good time. As mentioned the packaging was damaged however the inside packaging was in perfect condition making sure the tv was secure and safe. Nice little TV, picture quality a bit grainy, had hoped this wouldn't be as it is a full HD. Overall I'm happy as my son is pleased with new bedroom TV.

Delivered promptly:)
Huw Lloyd
Verified Buyer

The product was exactly as I expected, packaging and delivery was first class. I would buy from this company again.
Verified Buyer

I had to wait a few days until the TV was available, out of stock it said, a very popular model I guess. I saw 5 available and ordered straight away. The time I had ordered they had all gone! It was easy to order and the TV was on it's way. Great tracking system, but very frustrating when the map shows the delivery van so close yet to wait 2 hours before it was delivered. The TV was advertised with a damaged box, it was a great tear down the side. I had thought this could have been taped over? Plugged it in, switched on and watched freeview. All I have to do is sort out the internet connection, which I suspect is due to a weak signal. Fantastic tv and a great service from District Electricals.
Robert Dinan
Verified Buyer

Very speedy delivery and pleased with product

Radoslaw Godlewski

Very happy A+++ fast delivery

Came on time !
Verified Buyer

Very pleased with the Vax upright hoover purchased and delivery was first class.
Phillip Wright
Verified Buyer

Always answer queries and very professional in their approach to customer service
Geoff Carpenter
Verified Buyer

Was wary of using an unknown company. But based on the reviews i did so. Had no issues and the product was exactly as described. Didn't come with instructions, but who reads those anyway (particularly for electricals)?
Roger Sykes
Verified Buyer

Pleased with service and delivery updates
Verified Buyer

Item was delivered swiftly, well packaged and in working condition. Happy with my purchase, fingers crossed it will last me for a long time.
Verified Buyer

Got the package and it was no different from a brand new. Lovely
Elizabeth Whyte
Verified Buyer

Delivered on time. well packed and just exactly as described. I love my new dyson. Thank you
Ron Eden
Verified Buyer

Very honest description of the product. Very quick delivery and extremely please with the price. I will use District Electricals again.

RE
Samantha Moore
Verified Buyer

Good products at a great price; website easy to browse/use. Good communication, superfast dispatch and delivery. Will definitely use again.
Verified Buyer

Rebecca was very helpful and kept me up to date at all stages. Made the process very easy indeed.
Peter. Stone Staffs
Unverified Reviewer

I Saved money on this tv, and it has freeview play, (it wasn't listed as it had) and it was delivered next day and in the hour they said. Top marks all round
Emma Hughes
Verified Buyer

The TV I wanted was the cheapest here, it just said the box would be damaged, but it was hardly damaged really, well packed and in perfect condition inside. It arrived quickly and I was fully informed of delivery slot the whole time.
District Electricals is rated 4.87 based on 460 reviews