District Electricals Reviews

Read District Electricals Reviews

01905 887705

Unit 7a Lowesmoor Wharf

Tell us how District Electricals made you happy
Very pleased with service and product . Thanks Rebecca for informing me on despatch and expected time of delivery. Recommend this company .
Fast service and great prices!
I recently purchased the Samsung Q60T soundbar. District Electrical were by far the cheapest around by a significant margin. I was a bit vary as I hadn't heard of them but took the plunge after reading other reviews and I'm very pleased to say my product arrived within a couple of days instead of the 5 days they said it would take. Arrived as described so happy days.
I've just bought the Samsung Q60T soundbar from District Electricals. They were significantly cheaper than all the other retailers including Samsung. Opted for the free 4-5 working day delivery but was pleasantly surprised when it was actually delivered within 2 days at no extra cost. Overall decent experience from a little known company and wish them all the best.
Excellent service from this company with excellent product.
Brilliant fast service and best price around !
Good price, fast delivery and overall very good service.
I bought the Samsung galaxy s20 ultra and it was exactly as described, as new condition with no mark's on it at all. The phone is excellent and extremely good value for money compared to other sites.
I recently bought an LG speaker and a Samsung phone from District Electricals. Emails and texts kept me up to date with delivery which was very quick. Prices were good and I'm very pleased with both my purchases.
Item as described a quality with dented box. Will use this company again.
District Electricals 5 star review on 2nd June 2021
Quick service, tablet was a great price and in immaculate condition.
Very good service, with quick delivery. Great.
Excellent service. Very helpful and obliging when I needed a return. Would use in the future without hesitation.
Very impressed with your service . Mike was helpful on the phone pre-order , and my new phone was promptly sent and safely delivered. The price was also very competitive.
I'm delighted with my galaxy tab S7+ and saved several hundred £'s had I bought it direct from Samsung. The deal was so good that felt I had to phone the company to check that they were legit and for real. After speaking to them I was completely reassured and found the to be very professional and knowledgeable. The item arrived exactly on time as promised and I'm so glad I chanced on this company when I searched the web for my tab S7+. I would definitely recommend this company going on the experience I had.
I had been looking for 2 iPhone xs for a couple of weeks & after having emailed or spoken to a few companies-none of whom seemed to care about any sort of service, i luckily found Dist. Electricals. I knew within a minute that I would be buying the iPhones, they were honest, knowledgable & had that old-school type of caring about customers. So pleased, that I have now book marked them & they are my first port of call for any thing electrical. 5*
Excellent, speedy and accurate service. I'll happily use Direct again.
I was skeptical initially - but want to support small and local businesses... being able to pay via PayPal was the clincher. No regrets. Purchased an iPhone, quality was as described, competitive pricing, quick shipping. Will buy again from District Electricals.
Fabulous tablet, fabulous price, delivered sooner than expected. I will definitely use them again.
Very good delivery service and after sales
District Electricals is rated 4.89 based on 1,215 reviews