District Electricals Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend District Electricals

How would you rate District Electricals ?

"Ordering through District Electrical was straightforward. Notification about delivery and the delivery itself were both as promised. I would happily use them again."
"Bought Galaxy S9 mobile phone and it was in a pristine condition. Very happy with my purchase and would definitely use this company again"
"Found LG soundbar at a great price. Spoke with Rebecca regarding delivery and all requirements were fulfilled. Confirmation of order, despatch and delivery well communicated by email. Cannot ask for more and happy with product and service. Thanks."
"Easy website and delivered at the time they said it would be."
"Ordered the Xbox one X which was cheaper here than anywhere else, came within the delivery window and was very well wrapped to ensure safe delivery. Works great and a much better improvement on my old xbox one."
"Had a slight difficulty in setting my soundbar up (entirely my fault) and District Electricals were encouraging and helpful even when I asked to return the goods. Eventually I managed to set the soundbar up and after listening to the sound have decided to definitely keep it."
"First class company very fast delivery excellent prices everything you want from an online company my first choice if I need anything."
"excellent service"
"Arrived on time in perfect condition. Thanks district electricals 👍"
"Easy to use website, really competitive price, speedy delivery (came in 3 days and I ordered at a weekend) and good product. Item as stated.... Grade A and cant see a single mark on it. Would happily use again and recommend. Thank you."
"Thank you for the support."
"Couldn't be happier with the appliance, my combination oven was packaged well, and delivered on time. Cooks well, and very easy to use. Apart from tiny dent on the door, it's perfect...love it !!"
"Excellent price, fast delivery, excellent service. Very happy and can recommend to others..."
"Delivery was within 24 hours, product just what we needed and are very pleased with it."
"Great product and price!!"
"District Electricals sent my product promptly & with no postage & packing if I bought before 12 noon. Not many companies do that."
"Fast, secure delivery with up to date tracking. Would use again."
"Amazing I got a computer that normally sells for around £900 for the price of £660 and I was over the moon as not only does it have an amazing price but the specs in the computer are insane also it was a brand new system with the company stickers still on it and overall good service as I phoned in to check product specs :)"
"Although what I ordered wasn't in stock staff kept me updated regularly and when it became clear the item would no longer be available they offered me a very comparable alternative. It was despatched when thery told me it would be a nd delivered promptly at the time promised. Thank you District Electricals 👍👍"
"Easy online shopping, fast delivery."
District Electricals is rated 4.88 based on 740 reviews