District Electricals Reviews

Read District Electricals Reviews

01905 887705

Unit 7a Lowesmoor Wharf

Tell us how District Electricals made you happy
Tv I ordered samsung q6f was delivered however had picture problems from day one only to discover the tv was made for the Hungarian market NOT THE UK
To say I'm disgusted is an understatement ! They promise del with in 5 days it's then turns into 6 . Then there real real bad incompitant delivery team tell you it will be delivered between 1 & 330 . Even though it's a birthday present and a day late ! Then at ten past four you get a call saying won't be there till after 5 by some idiot who needs to go back to charm school ! If I could put minus 5 stars I would have ! Complete joke & would not recommend to my worse enevy
I have purchased vacuum from this website on Saturday the 6th February
and I still didn't receive the vacuum, when I rang the company they said it's been delivered to my neighbours which it hasn't. The man and lady
I have spoken to were extremely rude
I never ever purchase anything from here ever again. And I m still waiting for my refound.
Paid for next day delivery but it was the following day when it arrived, apart from that the price was excellent and the air fryer was exactly as described. Will not hesitate to use again
Ordered a LG 55 inch Oled TV on Tuesday evening when they were closed. Having seen all the positive reviews I thought I would risk it as I'd never heard of this business before. Without me doing any more I was contacted Wednesday morning to thank me for the order. Wednesday afternoon I was contacted again with a delivery spot for Thursday. It arrived within the time slot and the gentleman explained how to unpack it etc. As I'm old and wouldn't manage it he just took his coat off, unpacked it and between us we got it into position and he set it up, no extra charge. What a star! Thank you whoever you were, sorry, I should have got your name. I can highly recommend this place, not only for their very competitive prices but more importantly for their excellent customer service and care. Will use them again.
I'm always quite cautious when ordering from unknown suppliers online, but I have to say the communication from moment of order to delivery was excellent.
Clear communication on delivery date and time with phone calls and email and accommodated delivery around my availability.
Good service and delivery from company. I would say my product was more grade B than A mind you as had some heavier signs of use to what Should be expected from a customer return in that description given but works fine.
Hi Stephen,

I am sorry to hear that you were less than 100% delighted with your purchase. Graded items can sometimes have slight cosmetic marks which is why they are cheaper, however we always try to be very clear and honest about the condition in our listings. Please do give us a call on 01905 887705 if you have any concerns.

Kindest regards,

Rebecca
District Electricals
Quick delivery. Samsung S7 was as description in good condition.
Very pleased with the Hitachi tv, I would not hesitate to make another with them.
Item as described. Delivery was also really quick.
I was originally a little apprehensive about ordering online however the service and product quality was excellent! I ordered on a Tuesday and received my new phone on the Thursday. I was both emailed and texted with updates and was even notified of the expected delivery hour!
My phone was in excellent condition - brand new with only a minor dent in the packaging. Even including the postage it was the best price online. Extremely impressed - I would recommend this site to anyone! :)
A good price and quick service and delivery. The driver even carried in our heavy parcel for us. Will use District Electricals again.
From ordering to receipt of the bosch cordless vacuum cleaner, which was offered at the lowest price on the market, the process was seamless and and fast. In fact it was being used by my wife less than 24 hours after the order was raised. Very impressed.
Ordered a Panasonic sound bar on the Tuesday evening and we were kept informed all the way about the delivery , by email and text up to the minute the courier knocked on the door . Very good service , only one very minor gripe there was a small mark on the sound bar which was not mentioned at all when purchased it .
I purchased a Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 late afternoon and it arrived two days after.A quick delivery. It was in excellant condition as described over the phone.It functions perfectely and I would use this company again.
Brilliant service. Always kept up to date on where my purchase was and when to expect delivery. Very efficient. Would definitely recommend. A1
I was initially hesitant about buying a returned Dyson Fan A1 quality, but the warranty put me at ease and so far I am impressed.

The item was well-packed and obviously had been checked over since it was returned. The fan was complete and even included the manual and upon inspection was perfect - it certainly warranted A1 quality.

Overall this saved me around 30% off the retail price and I wouldn't hesitate to buy from District Electricals again.
Very pleased with my purchase of a Samsung Tab S2. Got good product information from their office. Delivery was very quick and even got a one hour delivery slot. The Tab is as new so am very pleased with it. Would use again. Thanks
This product, a Samsung tablet, was sold as described and after I made the purchase was reminded that all accessories would be included but the packaging would be damaged/marked. This wasn't a problem but the plug was marked and the box had been opened and seal broken. However there is nothing wrong with the product and I was very happy with the cost and service provided.
Highly recommended ...,.,.,.. I bought a Dyson recharchable Hoover and it came with every attachment imaginable which I wasn't expecting as it was such a bargain price. You will be top of the list for any
Electrical purchases I have in the future.
District Electricals is rated 4.89 based on 1,180 reviews