Direct Peptides Reviews

of reviewers recommend Direct Peptides

2 mountpleasant drive, , newtownards

Tell us how Direct Peptides made you happy
Very quick, detailed and useful.
Very happy with the service thank you
Using hexarelin from last three months, it is very effective and best in addition they provide Good service, fast, efficient and friendly.
Excellent service
Producto de buena calidad. Uno llegó roto pero fue reemplazado rápidamente al día siguiente. Recomendaría...
Great service. Items turned up within 3 days. Price was competitive and included vat and delivery rather than finding it added after filling in all your personal details.
Consegna rapida e puntuale
Order nasal PT-141. Used entire bottle now here is my honest review. Initially I thought that the dosing instructions were kinda much but I followed their suggestions and for the entire duration I cant say that I ever felt the effects.
Fake reviews
Hi Anonymous, Thank you for your review, I am curious to know why you think our reviews are fake? We actually pride ourselves on our authentic customer reviews. If you have had an experience that you would consider unsatisfactory then please let us know so that we can rectify this for you. We are always happy to help. Kind Regards Direct Peptides
Works extremely well in "laboratory conditions".
Customer service was very quick to help regarding an alternate payment method to PayPal. That part was great. Waited a month for the package to arrive but it never did. Sent 3 emails in regard but no answer. Can't give it any less that 1/5 stars. (Willing to edit my review if the issue is resolved)
Terrible,terrible service.Paid $44 for premium delivery and still waiting after 6weeks.If you think it may be held up in customs why take $44 for delivery. No use asking to phone the customs if the package is still in Germany.0/10.😡
best peptide site ever
Thank you for a quick and professional delivery. We will be sending you more clients. Kind regards Nikki Verbreyt Personnal Assistant Dr Resimont
I love direct peptides they respond so quickly when you need help or I need to ask a question and the products always arrive in a quick and orderly fashion! 🥰🥰🥰
Tanning wise yes it works.as for sexual help did nothing for me
I would definitely not recommend Direct Peptides, I have never received my products!!
Would love to review my order buy I haven't received it. I ordered in January and it's nearly March. At this point I feel my money is just gone
I placed an order with in you in early January or late December and some time went by without hearing from you so I sent u a email and got a response,u then sent me a confirmation that the item was on its way only to tell me last week it might be in customs and I would need to contact them in order to receive the product?...That’s horrible service at best,according to every review I had previously read about your company was awesome now I’m not so sure and as of today I still haven’t received my product
After 5 Weeks i still didn t get my order. Worst case ever. They write me they can sent me a new spray, but that i have to pay for both if the other will arrive. Never buy in this Shop again
Direct Peptides is rated 3.88 based on 379 reviews