Direct Fireplaces Reviews

Read Direct Fireplaces Reviews

sales@direct-fireplaces.com

137 Wellington Road North

Tell us how Direct Fireplaces made you happy
We received excellent service from start to finish. The fireplace itself is of high quality. The delivery man was helpful and the parcel was well-packed and undamaged. Would highly recommend.
Couldn't fault the service even when the fire was delayed from suppliers kept me informed many thanks. Delayed delivery wasn't their fault.
Hi I love my fire suround looks fantastic thank you
Competitive prices and friendly efficient staff, I was very impressed with Direct Fireplaces. I am delighted with the Celsi electric fire as well.
Fire not as pictures and no information on electric fire if the information had been available I would not have purchased cast surround is beautiful but the electric fire is useless
Very efficient service. We are so pleased with the fire and could not believe how quickly it was delivered. Would not hesitate to recommend you.
Really quick delivery. Great product
Great service delivery on time willl use them again
Direct fireplaces were very helpful. My fire was delivered on time.great delivery service. And my fire is beautiful, thank you.
Happy with our new fire and service. Delivered promptly. Used a discount code to bring it to just below a competitors price so bonus.
Direct Fireplaces 5 star review on 1st December 2021
Really pleased with my efficency fire the heat it kicks out is amazing well worth spending a little more to get a higher output mine is 4.2. The guarantee 15 years is an added bonus
May I firstly state, we did know exactly which fire that we wanted. With that in mind, we initially approached a high end furniture store in Hollinwood (no names mentioned). They quoted a price but also said there was a 12 week delay in the delivery and there would also be a delivery fee. This wasn’t acceptable so we researched the web and found this company who were able to provide the fire. This is where we had a few pleasant surprises, the cost was £30 cheaper, there is no delivery charge and, best of all, they delivered within THREE days. Having checked the item I am more than pleased with it and the company who supplied it, they are 5 star sellers and deserve to be given serious consideration when anyone is debating on purchasing an electric fire.
Wonderful service fire arrived on time good strong fire happy with our purchase would recommend Direct Fireplaces. Many thanks.
Nice range of fireplaces, helpful gent at the showroom, easy and hassle free ordering. Reliable and quick delivery and fire surround was very well wrapped /protected. Very pleased. Would recommend.
Direct Fireplaces 5 star review on 24th November 2021
good service , easy to order and notified upon delivery what more can you ask for . in regards to the Covid situation my order was not affected which was a positive.
Great electric fire, fast delivery and great customer service
I bought the Emberglow gas fire by 'phone. The lady dealing with the purchase was very helpful & I received the fire 5 days later. On having the fire installed the plumber found the coals to be cracked. I 'phoned Direct Fireplaces & new coals arrived 3 days later. I'm hoping the fire will be as good as my previous one!
My Robinson Willey Fireglow arrived with packaging partly torn, after opening, two of the four small pins which the front hooks onto were missing, assumed to have fallen out. Numerous calls to Direct Fireplaces, who have done their best to get the two pins have proved negative What does one do to obtain two pins that would fit in an envelope, at the moment the fire sits without its front. Most disappointed with RW. K Sturgess
Outstanding customer service. Friendly, knowledgeable and easy to speak to. They explained everything I needed to know in regards to our choice of fire and surround and kept us up to date in regards to delivery. When the courier was unable to meet the agreed timescale for delivery the staff at Direct Fireplaces sought an explanation from them and chased it up, keeping us informed throughout. Absolutely beautiful, quality fire and surround. Thoroughly reccomend this company.
Excellent delivery service.