Direct Fireplaces Reviews

Read Direct Fireplaces Reviews

sales@direct-fireplaces.com

137 Wellington Road North

Tell us how Direct Fireplaces made you happy
no problems ,good service.fire is just what we wanted ,neat effective flame display.
Went here for the finance..They were very helpful and knowledgeable.. ordered a fire surround and a few days later ordered a fire..but customer service is very poor as after 3 phone conversations as to whether the fire was being delivered with the fire surround as I had no contract for the fire or paid any deposit I was sent the contract for the fire surround which I wasn't enquiring about and already had. Then to be told the fire was coming but after the 1st August to then get a text saying its all being delivered on the 25th without my confirmation this date was ok to which I phoned customer services to say nobody would be In and to change it to Wednesday. Today while I was at work it arrived some of it not even wrapped up and made my daughter miss her vets appointment.. They propped the main part against the trampoline in the playroom using my granddaughters books to prop it up..not impressed at all with the whole event from start to finish..still not received any finance paperwork that was supposed to have been sent last week regarding the fire and I'll have to go back to the shop to find out why the fire surround has holes drilled for downlights when I'm not having any and plastic caps that will look tacky to put in where I would expect it to be just marble...I also can't log in to my account as it seems I already have a password that I didn't make but it wants..also just received a text saying it's getting delivered tomorrow after it's already been delivered..absolutely fed up
Thank you for my lovely fireplace .i have had a fireplace from you before and once again I am not disappointed .
Fire surround and fireplace themselves were as described and look very good, no doubt about that, however one of the coals was missing and the other 6 provided were really poor quality and not fully painted (see picture). I had to pay £24 to get a replacement set. Not a huge amount but should not have been necessary.
The hearth is lovely. Communication with company could be a little better hence 4 *
item arrived on time, well packaged and palleted, no damage to packaging. Just installed the fire today, all working well. quite impressed with it, very stylish.
I am pleased with the hearth but when it was delivered it was left on my doorstep on a huge pallet with the hearth nailed to this inside half a pallet. I was told by the delivery driver that he was not able to enter my house and we would have to bring it in ourselves and then dispose of the pallets. I cannot understand why they are not able to enter the house with a mask and put the goods where you want them. We are both late 60’s and we struggled to bring the hearth inside and also why they couldn’t take the pallets away. I think this really needs to be addressed.
Ordering was easy, delivery was good and item is an excellent addition to the room.
The first fireplace which was delivered was damaged and caused me alot of stress as my fitters were booked in. After emailing and sending photo evidence another replacement fireplace was sent out in good time. However, this did mean reorganising, fitting, decorators etc. So was not ideal, hence the lower score.
Was contacted by a very pleasant staff member to arrange delivery date Item arrived as arranged and very happy with purchase.
Very happy with my fireplace hearth ❤ The only problem I had its very heavy !
Direct Fireplaces 5 star review on 5th July 2022 Direct Fireplaces 5 star review on 5th July 2022
I’m disabled and live on my own , so I needed some extra help with my delivery. I was delighted that you helped me without any problems. Delivery guys very friendly and professional and were more than happy to assemble my fireplace for me. All packaging was removed and taken away.
Delivery men where brilliant.
Superb service. would recommend to friends and family
From the moment we entered the showroom, Lucy was so helpful. Lucy helped us choose the right fire surround for our home. Delivery was so efficient. Can't 't thank Lucy enough.
Very fast delivery with no problems. The fireplace is lovely - good quality wood and looks beautiful. Very happy with the whole experience.
Received the goods on time. They gave me a courtesy call just an hour before delivery. Very polite and good customer service.
Delivered on time, well packaged, no damage, looks very good.
What fantastic service we had from Lucy! We visited the showroom on Saturday. Lucy gave us expert advice and helped us narrow down our choices. We telephoned our order through on Monday, and our fire surround was delivered two days later. I will definitely recommend Direct Fireplaces to others. Thanks again Lucy.
So happy with the fireplace, it’s beautiful. Was delivered on a pallet, which wouldn’t fit through either back or front gate, so delivery driver left outside garden. Extremely heavy to move and thankfully one of my neighbours helped me get it into the house, both of us exhausted after it. Very happy with service from Direct Fireplaces and understand Moving and Handling issues, but maybe be better if not delivered on a pallet and 2 people to transfer into house.
Direct Fireplaces is rated 4.5 based on 388 reviews