Direct Fireplaces Reviews

Read Direct Fireplaces Reviews

sales@direct-fireplaces.com

137 Wellington Road North

Tell us how Direct Fireplaces made you happy
I cannot compliment this company more highly for customer service. A fault developed which was not of their making and it was resolved within 48 hours of notification, superb service from a caring company.
Absolutely fantastic service from…
Absolutely fantastic service from ordering to delivery communication was brilliant.
We had a damaged front but this was sorted out immediately without any issues.
Sarah in customer service is a credit to your company .
Good customer service. Helpful with any issues
We had an issue with a fireplace we purchased a year ago from Direct Fireplaces and Sarah from their Customer Service department contacted the manufacturer and arranged a repair under the guarantee for us. The attention and support we received was first class! I would definitely recommend this company.
Delivery was very quick & the men were very helpful & friendly. We had a part missing from the fire (the guard) & on speaking to Sarah at customer service who went above & beyond (thank you again), the guard was with us within a matter of days, she then rang us again to check we had received the part & all was ok, she was very very helpful, polite & friendly. Satisfied with this service & would recommend this company & fire.
Found this company on the internet when looking for a replacement gas fire. From ordering the fire to delivery was all very quick and easy, with emails keeping me informed along the way. The fire arrived with a slight dink in the frame and a couple of coals had slight white marks on them. One email and pictures sent a lovely lady called Sarah who sorted replacements no problem. I’m absolutely over the moon with my fantastic new fire. Will deffo recommend this company to family and friends.
Had an issue with the product but customer service was excellent from Direct stoves and it was sorted very quickly.
Good communication and sorted a small problem efficiently
We bought a Flavel Arundel 5.0kW Multifuel log burner\stove in October 2020. We've used it all through the winter, all logs no coal. It's been fantastic.
It turned up on time with no damage.

After 4 months of everyday use one of the fire resistant tiles at the back in the interior of the stove developed a crack.

I asked Direct Stoves how I could get a replacement, I had a friendly email reply and within a week I had received 2 new tiles from the manufacturer without any cost to me.

Really excellent customer service.
Item delivered on time but fireplace surround was broken in 3 places on arrival and needed replacement. This was arranged in good time and delivered on agreed date. Overall happy with service provided, but frustrating that customer service does not offer the opportunity to actually speak to a member of their team, but instead comprises a messaging centre who will pass your query on to be answered via email (a telephone call was requested by us but not forthcoming). Email communication was otherwise good.
Had a problem with the first fire but was quickly resolved and exchanged, very professional and friendly, very good product and prices.
Excellent customer service and price matching fairness. Their communication was very good and put my mind at rest at each point along the way. With advice from various sources, I bought a Celsi VR Designer and although we had an initial problem with a trim colour needing changing, everything was sorted within 48 hours and now I'm very happy with it. Would recommend both Celsi and Direct Fireplaces.
Great service, divered on time and looks great, thank you
Checked out reviews before purchasing and was really impressed with the reviews for Direct Fireplaces. Great price and excellent after care service. The stove was even delivered earlier than we expected. Had a small problem with a mark on the paintwork where the restraining straps had been on the fire which Sarah sorted out for us when we spoke to her. Really impressed that she kept in touch chasing and checking the problem was being sorted. Would definitely use this company again.
There are lots of gas fire suppliers online. I chose these guys because of the good reviews I saw online and the responsiveness to my initial enquiry.

I think the test of any company is: How quickly they respond to enquiries, how clear their website is and most importantly how they deal with issues. Direct Fireplaces were very good on all 3 points, especially as I had a problem with an order (Gasfire came direct from the manufacturer). Direct Fireplaces took ownership of the problem and found a solution. Thank you to Sarah and Direct Fireplaces for a good experience made great by caring about customers.
Excellent customer service after a small issue with damage to a section of fireplace, the piece was promptly replaced. I would thoroughly recommend Direct Fireplaces.
Excellent customer service and great product, highly recommended!
As usual I check a few places out online before committing and Direct Fireplaces had great reviews and the price was right for the stove that I wanted. I contacted them with a couple of pre-sales questions so everything was expected upon delivery, so I placed my order. The stove was delivered within 2-3 days and once I had it fitted all was spot on. The stove did develop a small problem with a baffle plate and a quick call helped to arrange for the manufacturer to send me out a replacement.
Malmo electric fire suite. Great value for money, The oak veneer took the wax I chose to use very well. I had to wait a short while for delivery but it arrived when they said it would. The service and communication was excellent
Very pleased with product (Burley recessed fireplace) and subsequent support.
Direct Fireplaces is rated 4.61 based on 54 reviews