Direct Fireplaces Reviews

Read Direct Fireplaces Reviews

sales@direct-fireplaces.com

137 Wellington Road North

Tell us how Direct Fireplaces made you happy
Looked high and low for a fire surroud to match my oak furnitureland units.No luck until I visited Direct Fireplaces,arrived within 3days and a perfect match. Brilliant!!
Delivery took longer than advertised but the quality and delivery service more than made up for that. Recommended.
Direct fireplaces are second to none I would have no hesitation in recommending them even though the fire we received was smashed, it was no fault of direct fireplaces as it came direct from supplier and with a certain carrier company, now when I received it it did sound a bit suss when they placed the box in my living room but I thought it was just the contents as it contained logs & crystals. I didn’t move it and waited for my husband to get home and when opened we found the glass was all smashed! My husband got on the phone to direct fireplaces and they were so very helpful in replacing / collecting the damaged one it was just a smooth process from start to finish, we now have our new one and was quite apprehensive to open it but it was absolutely fine, inside was a beautiful intact fire. Thank you direct fireplaces.
Pleased with purchase only to find the same gas fire £100 cheaper on another page. Never mind!!
Excellent service prompt delivery
Why are you asking me to review something before you have made a delivery?
Paid and waited 4 days for Electric fire (inset) to be delivered. They delivered wrong fire, it took another 3 days for this to be corrected. Then when delivering the correct fire the delivery company could not take away the original wrong fire, this took another day to be collected by them. A week of phone calls that I didn't really need sorting these problems out.
We had a problem but it was resolved promptly.
Fire turned up unexpectedly, no phone call to make sure someone was in. Luckily my husband was! Driver didn't want to know anything about checking everything was undamaged as your instructions suggest we do, he just wanted a signature and be on his way. Other than that the fire is lovely. It does fit into our recess but still has to stick out a little for the cable to come out. Wish I'd bought the spacer now!!
Nice modern fire easy to install. Nice price
So easy to deal with. Lovely, very helpful people. Order was placed and double-checked very quickly - and delivery came 2 days before expected! What else could any customer ever ask for or expect! Thank You!
Although fire arrived on fourth working day, we received no email or text message to confirm delivery. Its a good job we were in when order arrived.
Direct Fireplaces is rated 4.33 based on 12 reviews