Direct Fireplaces Reviews

Read Direct Fireplaces Reviews

sales@direct-fireplaces.com

137 Wellington Road North

Tell us how Direct Fireplaces made you happy
Excellent communication from Direct Fireplaces . All queries responded to quickly . Fire delivered very quickly .
Easy to use website and good customer service following the order when I needed to change delivery address.
Excellent service and product,ordered a fire on Tuesday 6-7-21 delivered on 8-7-21.
Very please with our fireplace. Beautifully made. Looks stunning.
Very pleased with fireplace and your service. We did return a spacer by post Tracker FWEX1007583GB which you kindly agreed to refund, but as yet have not received. Perhaps you could look into this. Thank you.
Direct Fireplaces 5 star review on 19th July 2021
Still hasn't come yet
I recently purchased a stone fireplace and fire from Direct Fireplaces, my order arrived on time and we have had it fitted we are exceptionally pleased with it.
Direct Fireplaces 5 star review on 15th July 2021
The fire is great good looking and very efficient.my friends admire it.
Fantastic service from start to finish and will help you all through the process
Direct Fireplaces 5 star review on 14th July 2021
Very efficient organisation, answered questions promptly.
Excellent service and pricing with quick delivery which is all you need The product arrived well packaged which is what you need with such a fragile item would not hesitate to recommend
Very quick delivery. Good and responsive customer service. One of the time we have ordered was out of stock. A refund was agreed and processed promptly.
first class very helpful Thank you
product was ok but not the best for the price . also I'm still waiting to receive my invoice
The fireplace was much smaller than I expected and the jnstructions were not great, otherwise the fire is lovely
We had the good fortune to buy our new fire from Direct Fireplaces, from purchase, delivery and after sales service we could not be happier. I would highly recommend this friendly professional company.
Good choice of fire places, easy to order. Fire place is gorgeous and exactly what we needed size wise. Good delivery, could improve communication.
Direct Fireplaces 5 star review on 28th June 2021
Simple to use website with plenty of choice. Great product, great service and fast delivery with no worries or stress. A pleasure doing business, would recommend to anyone looking for a gas fire.
Very helpful and easy to talk to staff, we ordered an inset gas fire and marble fire surround, both delivered quickly and are still in boxes due to the fact we now need a flue lining fitted into the chimney, I was surprised the marble fire surround came in various parts to be built up together but I'm sure it will fantastic when it's all fitted
There were two issues with the order one missing item and one item was incorrect but both were swiftly sorted upon contacting the company. Quality of goods seems very good. Very friendly service.
Direct Fireplaces is rated 4.53 based on 115 reviews