Direct Fireplaces Reviews

Read Direct Fireplaces Reviews

sales@direct-fireplaces.com

137 Wellington Road North

Tell us how Direct Fireplaces made you happy
Very pleased with product (Burley recessed fireplace) and subsequent support.
Excellent service from this company, so happy with this stove, it was expensive at £974 but got a Black Friday reduction of £40 , with me being a pensioner but as they say , you get what you pay for and I'm delighted I chose this. A small fault with the ashpan not fitting but a replacement was sent free of charge quickly so very satisfied with the service I received and Sarah was so helpful and an asset to the company.
We are very pleased with our wood burner from Direct Stoves - prompt and efficient delivery. Rapid sourcing of a spare part we needed. They kept us informed of delivery date and replied very quickly to our enquiries about the part we needed.
Very happy with fire and competitive price, customer service quickly resolved slight issue with side control operation. Would use again and recommend.
We have bought two Aga woodburners from Direct Fireplaces. Can’t fault them one bit! Our pub looks really cozy with them in. Fast & no hassle delivery, answered any queries almost straight away!

Had an issue with the remote which was causing the newly installed fireplace to malfunction. Really appreciate the support from the guys to work their magic and get us a replacement. Awesome customer service. 😁
Great service, delivery in a couple of days, one item was missing, no fuss, sent it out then checked id received it, id definitely use again.
Great product, swift delivery and good service back up
We purchased a Derry waxed pine fire surround but on opening the well packed item, found that not only was the colour totally different from the photo shown on the supplier's website but the wood showed a distinct grain finish that again was not present in their photo.
Furthermore the finish would seem to need another coating of dye as it looks like a cross between white and some sort of colour dye!
We would also mention that the surround does not come with any fixings & as suggested by the supplier, whom I contacted, we should use mirror hooks which means that after self assembly of the fire surround, the customer has to down tools & trot off to their local DIY store before being able to fix the item to the wall!
Unbelievable!
I wanted to put comparison pictures of the surround on this review but that section of the review will not let me do so!
I had a problem with my fire and Sarah from Direct Fires. was brilliant she helped me get another fire. and the uplift of my old one i am delighted with my new fire and the help i received from Sarah and the company. WELL DONE
We ordered 2 fires, 2nd one was DOA, so asked for and was sent a replacement which is working fine, now awaiting contact from manufacturer to pick it up. Good response to calls and emails, nice to see someone taking customer service seriously.
Ordered a "Be Modern" fireplace over a month ago. With a one to two week delivery expectation Had to chase several times only to be told today that the manufacturer hasn't and could make any!
Great communication- excellent customer service
All of the staff that I spoke to at Direct Stoves have been efficient and very pleasant to talk to. There were a few hiccups involved in sourcing my Log Burner from the manufacturers due to the prevailing national conditions but all my phone calls have received personal attention and I've been called back or emailed whenever necessary to keep me up to date. Couldn't fault the service, the ordering page and pricing is very clear and it's easy to select the options you want to include. The log burner that I bought was also very competitively priced. Highly recommended!
Very good eficiente service, the gas fire was delivered with a bad finish on the front trim I reported this to direct- fireplaces and was replaced in less than a week from the manufacturer. Thanks Eric
Part damaged in transit and a replacement was shipped straight away from the manufacturer. Very good service.
The LED lighting wasn’t working on my new fireplace. I contacted Direct Fireplaces and replacement lights were sent within the week. Excellent service from Direct Fireplaces. These things happen however but very happy with my new fireplace.
My Celsi XD2 stove stopped working on Saturday night. Direct Stoves arranged a replacement which arrived on the following Wednesday, thanks to Sarah and the team.
We ordered the ACR Malvern Electric Stove which was delivered promptly but had intermittant power issues. I continued the installation but as time went by, the internittant fault started to happen more frequently - so I emailed to tell them about the issue.

Nick was my contact there and he owned the resolution completely, liaising with ACR on our behalf. ACR asked for the stove back to investigate and Nick handled everything for us, even arranging for ACR to courier over an emtpy box so that we could package up the stove ready to return. A few days after that, the courier came to pick it up to return to ACR. Another few days later, the stove was returned to us from ACR after they found a fault with a ciruit board which they replaced and returned the stove to us.

I must say, this is absolutly outstanding, good old-fashioned 'proper' service - the like of which you sadly don't often get these days.

Great stove, great service from Nick and Sarah and ACR!

Thouroughly recommended.
Love my new fireplace. The only issue is the finish. A little dent on top and the edge is a little rough. White light switch on the side I feel should have been concealed
Direct Fireplaces is rated 4.46 based on 35 reviews