Direct Car Parts Reviews

sales@directcarparts.co.uk

Front Street
Framwellgate Moor

Tell us how Direct Car Parts made you happy

Why not write another review on a recent company you have used and be in with a chance to win Ā£250 Amazon Gift Card. Review Another Company

Robert F
"Got a rear bump cover for my last Honda so whent back to same company I actually had a job to find who I got it from Saw uthers but the one I got was superb so kept looking I traced it via PayPal so purchased the same one it’s now on the rear bumper I put them on as a protector but it looks good also 10 out 10 from me from order to cost to delivery direct car parts spot on"
"My item arrived on time and well packed. The product is just as advertised and fits perfectly."
"Qashqai bumper and boot liner both very good products. Fast and prompt service at good prices. I have used the company before for Ford focus parts and will use again."
"Good quality and fit delighted with bumper protector."
"Amazing service, buying a new car could not be easier. Thank you."
"My bumper protector arrived much earlier than I expected. It was a perfect fit for my mk8 Fiesta and looks terrific. I will most definitely do business with Direct Car Parts again"
"Good delivery time and very pleased with the part I ordered Stuart"
"Ordered a pair of windscreen wipers for my wifes car. Arrived quickly and at a good price. Excellent service!"
"Helpful on the phone. Straightforward, reliable online ordering and goods (specially made) delivered promptly when promised. Refreshing!"
"Although not fitted yet, I have checked the fitment & looks to be ok. It looks smart & durable, but time will tell. Downside is the price, pretty expensive for what it is. Overall though this is to protect the rear bumper from being scratched/damaged whilst loading & unloading items from the boot."
"Arrivedin time stated. Bumper protector fits easily and is of excellent quality."
"So happy with my service, got my item pretty much straight away. The product is great quality šŸ™‚"
"Excellent seller, fast shipping. Highly recommended."
"Got what I wanted within the week and sorted my problem for a fraction of what I’d have paid at Halfords - pleased šŸ˜€"
"Looks to be just the job 5 *!"
"good service but did not answer my last email to them reguarding my bumper trim"
"Excellent fit and finish. Looks totally stock."
"Excellent piece of kit. Good quality, very well made, fits perfectly. Caring approach from suppliers who gave good fitting and care instructions. Also included a small tube of polish to protect the stainless steel. HIGHLY recommended"
"All good parcel arrived in good order than you."
"A protective rear bumper cover perfectly moulded to fit my 2009 Seat Ibeza. Easily fitted in about 10 minutes using the guide and tips provided. Looks good and could be mistaken for an original factory fitted item. Fast and friendly comms with Direct Car Parts. Tracked Royal Mail parcel. Thanks."
"Item fitted perfectly. Easy to install. Recommend this seller."
"Very good product gives an excellent finish. The can is fitted with a fan spray nozzle which gives an even spray pattern rather than the usual round nozzle that most other spray cans have. Recommended."
"Great service"