Direct Car Parts Reviews

sales@directcarparts.co.uk

Front Street
Framwellgate Moor

Tell us how Direct Car Parts made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Direct Car Parts 4 star review on 23rd April 2020
Simon
Direct Car Parts 5 star review on 18th May 2016
Paul Fewster
More Photos & Videos
easy to order delivery fast goods well packed would order again when needed
im in Northern Ireland it said free delivery was charged almost £20 shouldn't advertise free delivery!!Happy with products Hopefully will do business in near future thanks
Ordered an armrest for a Vauxhall Crossland x, it arrived before it’s due date and was fitted within 10mins of arrival, will use DIrect Car Parts again.
Product delivered on time even during the pandemic. Great product. Will order again in the future.
First time purchase, would use again, excellent service.
A very reasonable price for the oil I bought from them and a good service. However, the bottle arrived dented at the cap (looked to be caused in transit), but I managed to prise it back into shape without getting oil all over me. Unfortunately, let down by their courier.
Rear bumper protector for BMW X1 delivered on time. Looks great (hides that nasty bump from when I wasn't driving!).
An excellent service - everything as advertised.
Very quick and efficient service
This site was the only one I could get my spray paint colour from. From order to delivery it was excellent.Unfortunately the cans were only 150ml and I didn't have enough to complete the job to my satisfaction. that was my fault!!
Good service, prompt delevery product as required.
Items were as described, and were delivered promptly, thanks.
Brilliant service considering the covid 19 situation. Well done
I thought the part was a little expensive but when I saw it I realised it was worth it. Looked great on the car.
First time I have brought items from Direct Car Parts and am very pleased with the quick service, so will order again from this company.
Easy to fit, looks very good when done. I was a bit surprised that only one lateral strip of sticking tape was applied to the underside near the rearmost side - I had expected there to be a second strip nearer the leading edge, as the guard does not anchor under the boot seal. Having said that the guard seems to be firmly stuck. Very pleased with the product.
Items as described at a competitive price.Delivered in good time.Happy customer.
purchased dashboard cleaner, at a reasonable cost, and my order was delivered promptly despite lockdown being in force, would certainly recommend using supplier
I ordered 2x door locking actuators for my TVR & they arrived bang on time & worked perfectly. Job done & cheaper than eBay! Many thanks & highly recommended. Ian.
Correct part ordered and delivered promptly.
Direct Car Parts is rated 4.82 based on 881 reviews