Direct Car Parts Reviews

Framwellgate Moor

Click Here

Tell us how Direct Car Parts made you happy

Tony D
"I ordered a 2018 volvo v60 rear bumper protector, and I am pleased with the quality and fitting of the product. It does and performs exactly as described I would recommend purchasing this or a similar item from this seller again Kind regards Tony Boyles"
Tony S
"A nicely made bumper protector for my insignia grand sport, really happy with the quality fit and finish would recommend 👍"
Robert F
"Got a rear bump cover for my last Honda so whent back to same company I actually had a job to find who I got it from Saw uthers but the one I got was superb so kept looking I traced it via PayPal so purchased the same one it’s now on the rear bumper I put them on as a protector but it looks good also 10 out 10 from me from order to cost to delivery direct car parts spot on"
"Bought bumper protector. Excellent value"
"Quick service,plenty of products"
"Staff were extreme;y helpful and knowledgeable. Ordered on life to receive extra discount. Bumper protection arrived earlier than expected with clear instructions for fitting. Very satisfied and would definitely recommend."
"Very pleased with the door sill protectors found them easy to fit and they make the car look smart and were sent on time"
"excellent product, perfect fit and looks great on the car"
"The website was easy to explore. My phone call was promptly and professionally answered and following the placing of my order I received a phone call from Direct Car Parts to confirm the car registration to ensure that the correct part was dispatched. The package arrived two days later as promised. I would certainly use this firm again. (Space saver wheel)"
"quality product"
""""
"It looks good and I feel the quality of the plastic will protect the rear bumper, but and a big but it doesn't fit my brand new Mercedes C43 saloon As I said the product looks good but doesn't fit I'll try and sell it on E bay"
The reason this doesn't fit your brand new Mercedes is because it's designed to fit a C Class saloon manufactured between 2007 and 2011.

The product description states that it fits the Mercedes C Class saloon rear bumper guard W204 from Jan 2007 to Feb 2011

You've ordered the wrong product.

It would have been better if you'd contacted us to discuss this before posting a 1 star review.
"Product tracked. Prompt delivery. Good product for price. Easy to fit. Very pleased. Thank you."
"Great fit. Looks good. Easy to fit."
"Excellent product excellent service"
"Really impressed with the build quality and the ease of fitting. Would like the armrest to be a bit more padded for comfort and the colour of the base/stand a couple of shades lighter to match existing center console. However, happy with the purchase."
"Good service. Packet arrived on time and Cill protector fitted just fine"
"I am very happy with the above although they are yet to be fitted look sturdy nice design although I would have liked to have seen Fiesta printed on them. Miss E Noble Bucks"
"Bought this to cover paint damage to bumper .follow instructions and use cleaning wipe included fits perfectly in a few minutes a lot cheaper than a paint job and looks really really good. would recomend this product"
"Rear bumper guard for my Toyota Estate fitted perfectly."
"It covers well ,good spray stream was very pleased with results"
Direct Car Parts is rated 4.84 based on 759 reviews