Direct Car Parts Reviews

Simon
Direct Car Parts 5 star review on 18th May 2016
Paul F
More Photos & Videos
Excellent product. I hope it lasts!
Really fast delivery. Good contact. Well packaged. Exactly what I ordered
First class fit, don’t buy cheap their rear bumper protector is worth paying for, perfect fit and adds to the look of the car. Thank you Direct car parts. Also e-mailed them with a query and had a fast reply from Karen. Would use again.
Great customer service. The item I ordered was out of stock and Direct Car Parts had to wait for the supplier in Sweden to send new stock. I was kept fully up to date of the status and progress of the order. The team actually called me to give me options. The item arrived as soon as it came back into stock. Great service, highly recommend. The item itself was as expected and was packaged very well. Thank you
Great product
After searching many suppliers for the part I wanted I decided to use DCP it wasn’t the cheapest option on the market BUT after receiving it and fitting it I’m VERY happy indeed:
Always remember ( buy cheap, buy twice ) A satisfied customer:
Fast efficient service. Excellent quality products.
Car part arrived in good time very pleased with it
I don’t write reviews normally, but the bumper protector we got for our Ecosport was perfect. Fits to the millimetre, looks great and will certainly save the car from the dogs climbing in! Quick delivery, fair price. This good review was well earned! Thanks!
Actual component first class, delivery time rubbish.
Direct Car Parts were very helpful phoned and E-mailed me to tell me they had despatched my order and it arrived the on the said date.
Took a while to arrive as out of stock, but once advised it had been despatched it arrived within a couple of days. Quality part - bumper protection for Toyota Rav4 Hybrid.
All good service
Top rate. Apart from the waiting time.
Excellent service as always
Easy to fit but could have had a bit more tape adhesive to make sure it actually sticks forever. It also looks good on the car .
arrived quicker than expected. The Touch has done what it was purchased for. Weather and time will tell on it's durability
Direct car parts were great - the only company with the part that I needed, they sent it immediately and it arrived the next day in time for my holiday. Thank you. Mrs Wicks
I ordered product from Direct Car Parts for my husband
He was delighted with the product and how quick and efficiently it was delivered to our door
Will certainly order from Direct Car Parts in the future
arrived in the agreed time frame, items spot on as described, the bumper trim fitted perfectly
Direct Car Parts is rated 4.81 based on 968 reviews