Direct Car Parts Reviews

sales@directcarparts.co.uk

Front Street
Framwellgate Moor

Tell us how Direct Car Parts made you happy
Very good, fits well. I was impressed with the quality of the product, and would recommend it to any other Dacia owner
Ordered a Wiper blade for an Mk 2 i30 as it looked like mine in the photo and it was advertised as 13 inches. What arrived was a 12 inch blade which didnt fit as (after a little research) it was for a Kia ceed. After I pointed out the mistake in the advertised length, they seemed to have now changed the length stated on their website. I asked for returns number (as per their policy) in order to send it back for a refund, but they have not replied to my email after 3 days or even admitted they made a mistake .Looking at other companies online, the Ceed 2 rear wiper is different to the i30 mk 2 wiper but their website still suggests they are the same. So I am not confident that with accuracy of their parts descriptions or their refunds policy. Will update if and when I get a full refund (including postage).
As with all reviews there are two sides to the story so let's get a little balance here:

The photo of the part on our website was different from the part that you required and it's obvious from the correspondence following this that you hadn't looked at the photo or read the description which said:

"Please check the image carefully to ensure that the wiper fitment is the same as your original before ordering. If you need help just call our Sales Team."

If you had looked at the photo or read the text you wouldn't have ordered a part which was quite clearly incorrect for your car.

Since then we have admitted that our listing was wrong and we've changed it. We've also asked you to dispose of the part and we've refunded you in full for the part and the postage so you're not out of pocket in anyway.

The positive thing that has come out of this is that an application error has been identified and put right on our website.

Finally you stated that you'd update your review once you received a full refund but so far this hasn't happened.
I asked for grigio sassi 823F. You sent paint labelled '82F3'. I'm fairly certain its the same but you should be more careful. On the bright side you are quicker than my paint sprayer!
You ordered Holts HCR10 spray paint from us which is what we sent you. This is a cream colour and not the grey that you refer to in your feedback?

I don't know where the 82F3 Grigio Sassi references came from but you certainly didn't get them from us or discuss those with us before ordering.

I think that your feedback is maybe for another supplier?
We ordered a rear bumper protector for our Peugeot 308SW, it is an excellent fit, and has saved the rear bumper from getting scratched by our dogs jumping in and out. It is so easy to fit and looks very smart, we are delighted that we managed to find a bumper protector that not only looks good but does the job of protecting the paint work on the bumper. Very happy customer
Direct Car Parts is rated 4.83 based on 782 reviews