Direct Car Parts Reviews

sales@directcarparts.co.uk

Front Street
Framwellgate Moor

Tell us how Direct Car Parts made you happy
The time it took from ordering to delivery was too long with no explanation for the delay. Parts did arrive well packed and good order thank yo u
I needed this particular paint and it was reasonably priced and arrived promptly. However the postage cost more than the paint - £6+ for a standard aerosol - not so good !
Royal Mail no longer accept aerosol products in their network so we have to use a courier for this type of item. The charge for a next day courier delivery is £6.95 regardless of whether you purchase one can or multiples.

We don't profit from the carriage charge, it's just a fact that this is what it costs to transport this type of item in a professional courier network.

So it may look expensive if you are buying just one can but unfortunately that is the cost of the service.

The costs are also clearly displayed before any payments are taken so you're able to make a decision as to whether you wish to proceed with the order before paying.
Its not as strong as i thought it would b for the price i have one on my hyhudai and its stronger than this one
good service but did not answer my last email to them reguarding my bumper trim
The bolts were a bit pricey but I needed them and I couldn't get to a Peugeot main dealer, though I'm guessing they may have been a similar price there.
Perfect part but took too long to deliver. Free delivery always seems to be the slow part and makes you wonder if paying for delivery is best even though your spend is enough to qualify for free delivery. Maybe the comany should look at the free delivery speeds .
The delivery price does not affect the service. The item that you ordered was sent on a 48 hour tracked service. The delay was due to the factory lead time for the item that you purchased. We do state on our website that this item is 'Special Order' and has a delay due to the production of the part.

We only offer next day delivery service if we have the item in stock so you wouldn't have the option to speed the delivery up in this case.
The product was acceptable. Communication was good. Delivery took 12 days so I will look elsewhere for future purchases. Due to your reply: I originally started a purchase with you when a 5% discount code popped up. I thought this to be a good thing, until I went to the checkout to find that by using this code my purchase fell below the £50 spend needed for free delivery. Consequently my outlay increased instead of decreasing. I queried this via your web site and got no reply, the moment I leave a derogatory review you reply almost instantly. The only reason I dealt with your company was that it seemed you were the only seller that had the product I wanted albeit rather expensive. The same item for a Skoda estate was £39 including free 3 day delivery. I know this because they sent me one by mistake. They rectified this by refunding me the cost and leaving me with the item to do with as I pleased, that's what I call 'customer service'. I could of added all this in the review but could not be bothered. Please do me the courtesy of deleting my details from your mailing list forthwith, If I do receive any marketing emails from you I will report the fact, have a nice day!
Thanks for your feedback.

We make it quite clear on our website that the item that you ordered is a Special Order item with a delivery time of 6-10 working days. This information was shown on the product page before the item was in your basket. It was also shown at the checkout. We then emailed you to inform you that delivery was estimated to be between the 11th of July and the 19th.

We then sent you a further email on the 10th of July to inform you that your item would be delivered by Royal Mail on the 12th of July along with the tracking details. The item was delivered on the 9th working day.

So really we did exactly what we stated from the start to the finish of your transaction, I can't see why you'd have expected the item to be delivered any quicker?

Kind regards,
Simon.
Delivery on time ,customer service was very good would recommend to family and friends TJE
Seat Bumper Protector in plastic. Product as advertised and fits and looks well on vehicle. More flimsy than I anticipated and therefore somewhat overpriced IMO for what is just a piece of thin plastic. Finally, think shipping costs to Spain overpriced also. Have had items delivered from USA for less, although of course they incurred import duties.
The part arrived very quickly but it is very noisy, and perhaps with hindsight i should send it back
Excellent service and very prompt delivery. Thank you very much.
Any reason for the 3 out of 5 stars? What did we do wrong?
My order took much longer than advised to be delivered. This was because it was sent directly from the manufacturer who were apparently having problems. This is not the fault of Direct Car Parts but I should have been informed of the delay rather than chasing up the order myself. I'm quite dis-satisfied with the product too but again that is not Direct Car Parts fault.
Would have been nice if the bumper protection plate covered all of the bumper as shown in the picture. I thought it was very expensive for what is was. I have fitted it now but it looks like it was made for a smaller vehicle.
I asked for grigio sassi 823F. You sent paint labelled '82F3'. I'm fairly certain its the same but you should be more careful. On the bright side you are quicker than my paint sprayer!
You ordered Holts HCR10 spray paint from us which is what we sent you. This is a cream colour and not the grey that you refer to in your feedback?

I don't know where the 82F3 Grigio Sassi references came from but you certainly didn't get them from us or discuss those with us before ordering.

I think that your feedback is maybe for another supplier?
My rear guard bummer protector duly arrived in the timescale for delivery as advised at time or order. Was very surprised to find that the cleaning cloth required to clean the bummer before fitting was missing from the parcel. Telephoned Customer support who advised that they would dispatch a replacement by post. It is now a week since I spoke to customer services and no cleaning cloth has arrived. Pity your customer services department let you down. Malcolm Foster, Order number WEB1746
Direct Car Parts is rated 4.83 based on 773 reviews