Direct Car Parts Reviews

Framwellgate Moor

Click Here

Tell us how Direct Car Parts made you happy

Tony D
"I ordered a 2018 volvo v60 rear bumper protector, and I am pleased with the quality and fitting of the product. It does and performs exactly as described I would recommend purchasing this or a similar item from this seller again Kind regards Tony Boyles"
Tony S
"A nicely made bumper protector for my insignia grand sport, really happy with the quality fit and finish would recommend 👍"
Robert F
"Got a rear bump cover for my last Honda so whent back to same company I actually had a job to find who I got it from Saw uthers but the one I got was superb so kept looking I traced it via PayPal so purchased the same one it’s now on the rear bumper I put them on as a protector but it looks good also 10 out 10 from me from order to cost to delivery direct car parts spot on"
"It looks good and I feel the quality of the plastic will protect the rear bumper, but and a big but it doesn't fit my brand new Mercedes C43 saloon As I said the product looks good but doesn't fit I'll try and sell it on E bay"
The reason this doesn't fit your brand new Mercedes is because it's designed to fit a C Class saloon manufactured between 2007 and 2011.

The product description states that it fits the Mercedes C Class saloon rear bumper guard W204 from Jan 2007 to Feb 2011

You've ordered the wrong product.

It would have been better if you'd contacted us to discuss this before posting a 1 star review.
"Hello, I know that you sent me the tracking number. The goods arrived in the Czech Republic in 18.7.2018. No one informed me that they will bring the goods 20.7.2018. Where should I call when I did not know which shipping company should have brought me. And what about money? When you will send me back to my account ? Thank you. Your review has been responded to. We're sorry you feel this way about our service but here's what happened; Your order was placed on 4th July and dispatched the same day with Parcelforce International Service to Czech Republic. We emailed you the tracking details that same day too. On the 20th of July an attempt was made to deliver the goods and the local delivery agent reported: Delivery attempted - premises closed. The goods were then held at your local depot until the 26th before being returned to the UK as the item hadn't been called for. The goods have since been received back to our premises. You order has now been refunded in full."
We're sorry you feel this way about our service but here's what happened;

"Parts took long time too arrive. When queried when they would arrive I felt the response was a little rude and patronising."
We've done exactly what we said we'd do from the start and the order was delivered ahead of schedule.

Our website quite clearly states that the part ordered was a "special order item".

It is clear at the checkout before any order is placed what the delivery schedule is. In this case the estimate was to deliver before the 1st May. An order confirmation was also sent automatically to reiterate this delivery schedule by email.

At the time of dispatch you were sent a text message and email to confirm the exact day of delivery along with the tracking number.

The item was delivered and signed for on the 27th of April.
Direct Car Parts is rated 4.83 based on 773 reviews