Digital Converters Reviews

of reviewers recommend Digital Converters
customer service
Read Digital Converters Reviews

About Digital Converters:

Digital Converters provides professional conversions of video tapes, cine film, photo slides and albums to DVD, MP4, memory stick and cloud. Safe, high quality transfers of your outdated media.

01423 319041

info@digitalconverters.co.uk

Unit 1 Barugh AvenueBarker Business Park

Tell us how Digital Converters made you happy
Never used this company before but very easy to use, good quality, fast turn around and value for money. Will be using again
The company is very efficient and quick. Great.
Amazing service and very impressed with the turnaround - only 10 days between sending my tapes off and receiving them back with my converted media. Now to throughly reminisce on childhood memories!
they received my VHS and converted the contents to cd. Very efficient and fast service I would Definately reccomend them. The cd was in immaculate condition even though I didn't know what condition the VHS was in. Loved watching my old memories on the cd again, now my children are all grown up and can also watch it. Thankyou digital converters
from the day they receive my tapes, in no time they are uploaded to the cloud. the copy of the video is as good as any I have viewed before. They then return the originals by a guaranteed method. I recommend Digital Converters highly. Bringing old memories to life !
Second time I have used digital converters and very happy. James was outstanding with his customer service and resolved an issue so easily when I had problems my end. Can’t recommend them enough.
Provide and excellent professional service. Delighted with the end result!
Great service. No hassle. Quick delivery. Thanks!
good fast service .order done very quickly.
Sent my precious videos to Digital Converters , received an email next day to say they had received them ! I then got my USB sticks within the week , I was amazed at how quickly I got them . They’re perfect 👌 thank you DC I will have no hesitation in recommending you to others .
Much cheaper than on the high street. Couldn’t be easier. Fast, superb professional. Precious family memories in trusted into safe hands. Paul
Very straight forward from start to finish. Would totally recommend and will use again in the future.
Excellent service, wonderful having treasured memories transferred to disc.
Very easy to do and professional service. Highly recommended
Excellent service, speedy return delivery, will use again.
Great service and quality.
Excellant comunication throughout the entire service, Fast turn around. AAA+
Fantastic service and got to see my wedding video again after many years
Quick and easy. Great service
I have been very satisfied with the service given. Felt valued as a customer and would be more than happy to recommend and use again in the future
Digital Converters is rated 4.94 based on 2,540 reviews