Digital Converters Reviews

of reviewers recommend Digital Converters
Read Digital Converters Reviews

About Digital Converters:

Digital Converters provides professional conversions of video tapes, cine film, photo slides and albums to DVD, MP4, memory stick and cloud. Safe, high quality transfers of your outdated media.

01423 319041

Digital Converters 5 star review on 4th November 2019
Hugh Wilson
Digital Converters 5 star review on 9th October 2019
Mark Westbrook
Very helpful staff. The dvd is of good quality especially the tape was over 20 years old and brought back wonderful memories. Thank you.
We were so happy with the quality of video onto dvd, for a Christmas surprise for our children. The service was very efficient and we were told when the company had received our old video- peace of mind. Thank you!!
Excellent service.
Brilliant service from start to finish. Really really happy with the results. Couldn't recommend them enough (although I have already)
very good service quick and reliable
Great quality DVDs of our memories
Very organised team
Brilliant and fast service. One of my tapes was blank so very quickly informed me and refund issued no problems. Very trustworthy company would recommend!
Really delighted with this company, efficient, friendly and fantastic product and price. Have already recommended to family to pass more business their way, highly recommended company. Thank you.
Very fast, very professional, very good communications
They restore a old precious tape !!! The video is perfect!
We have used Digital Converters twice in the last few months and have been very pleased with the conversion of hi8, VHS and Mini DV tapes onto CD. Very prompt service and they even fixed a tape which was broken at no extra cost.
We found this 8mm film years ago and never did anything with it. So when we sent it to Digital Converters we expected them to say they were unable to develope it. However, they did and it was done really well, couldn't believe how clear it came out. Thanks
Efficient and well priced service. Good website, and effective communications from Digital Converters about progress with the transfer of the film to digital..
Great service and reliable
Excellent service in digitising my old camcorder tapes.
Great service, took great care of my original media, returned it along with some long-forgotten memories in digital form 😊 Thanks so much!
Great communication, speedy service. Would 100% recommend.
5* Service - a 20yr old VHS video transferred to CD - amazing - will definitely use again - thank you
Fantastic service to produce your old memories into accessible media. Staff were responsive to a quick solution I had and did not delay me in seeing my memories... Can't thank the team enough love my footage
Digital Converters is rated 4.94 based on 4,165 reviews