Digital Converters Reviews

of reviewers recommend Digital Converters
Read Digital Converters Reviews

About Digital Converters:

Digital Converters provides professional conversions of video tapes, cine film, photo slides and albums to DVD, MP4, memory stick and cloud. Safe, high quality transfers of your outdated media.

01423 319041

Mark Westbrook
Digital Converters 5 star review on 24th July 2019
Nicola Wright
More Photos & Videos
This sad saga started back on the 23rd November when I first placed my order to convert one 10 track audio cassette to CD. My tape arrived with D.C on the 25th. and they started work when I received the tape and C.D back BUT my ten tracks were now just one single track with two of those tracks faulty. After leaving a poor feedback I was quickly assured that if I returned the cassette they would correct the errors and get it back to me in time for Christmas they also requested that I undated my feedback to reflect this which I did. However, despite the promises my cassette fell by the wayside as they dealt with more important Christmas orders but I was told they would look at it again when they returned to work on the 2nd.Janauary ! They knew tis was a special Christmas gift for my Dad and suggested I try to but a CD withy these tracks on it, but the whole point of the transfer was because these tracks have never been released on CD. ! Anyway we agreed enough was enough and I asked them to send back my Tape and they agree to refund my Paypal payment in full The tape has arrived back but true to form NO REUFUND has been issued to-date.
Needless to say not impressed with the company or the service and would not recommend.
Hi Peter,

Sorry to hear you are still disappointed with our service. The refund has been issued however takes 4-7 working days to get back to your account, unfortunately we cannot speed this up. Your audio cassette has some minor distortion on two tracks and we could not fix this by redoing the tape, hopefully the other tracks that had no issues were of some value to you. Christmas is a very busy period for us, so apologies for not managing to get the redo done in time.

If you do have any further questions, please let me know.

All the best,
Sean
Unfortunately, Digital Converters couldn't get the picture and sound of my VHS videocassette in sync. They tried twice, but even the second batch of finished DVDs were unacceptable. Also, the picture aspect ratio was incorrect (I had to manually adjust this on my TV), and they hadn't topped and tailed the video (it started with colour bars). I only mention these things because the second company that I tried (video2dvdtransfers.co.uk in Aylesbury) managed to get everything right, and even included an index page and a DVD case (not a CD jewel case).
Digital Converters is rated 4.94 based on 3,548 reviews