Dermalogica Reviews

of reviewers recommend Dermalogica
Bre is an asset to the brand! Super helpful and has a lovely approach.
(Instore) - Posted 3 weeks ago
It was very good and I enjoyed my facial:)
Excellent service
(Instore) - Posted 3 weeks ago
Fantastic!! Surpassed my expectations. I feel empowered and informed/educated about how to improve my skin. This is all down to the lovely therapist, Bre!
(Instore) - Posted 3 weeks ago
Excellent very thorough. Bre was honest and helpful and educated and passionate about Dermalogica
(Instore) - Posted 3 weeks ago
As per usual my experience is always extremely satisfying and improves my skin tremendously!
(Instore) - Posted 1 month ago
Had a treatment to help with hydration and scarring.
(Instore) - Posted 1 month ago
Bre is very professional and knows her products I had one of the best experiences and facial I would highly recommend Thank you Bre
(Instore) - Posted 1 month ago
I come here atleast once every week to have a facial done with Bre, my skin has drastically changed for the better since then and it only continue to improve which is why i have been a loyal to the company. Ive built such a good bond with Bre due to her great manners and conversations whilst getting my facials. 10/10 would recommend!
(Instore) - Posted 1 month ago
My daughter saw Bre consultant at Brent X and the information she gave was amazing and very helpful. She gave my daughter a deep clean facial as her skin was very congested and when she finished could see a difference straight away. Have booked her again for 2 weeks time for another facial.definetly recommend
(Instore) - Posted 1 month ago
As always, it was wonderful.
(Instore) - Posted 1 month ago
Perfect as usual. Bre was knowledgeable and helpful the treatment was amazing and relaxing.
(Instore) - Posted 1 month ago
Faultless from start to finish
(Harvey Nichols Leeds (instore)) - Posted 1 month ago
Absolutely fantastic experience every time. The professionalism shown is outstanding and have complete trust in the treatment and capabilities of Bre. Cannot fault whatsoever. Look forward to my monthly facial all because of Bre.
Happy with store experience
Brilliant experience
(Instore) - Posted 1 month ago
She is very kind and nice person she did the treatment for me is very excellent
Lovely team at Brentcross