Dermalogica Reviews

of reviewers recommend Dermalogica

Tell us how Dermalogica made you happy
Bre was amazing her customer service skills and knowledge were outstanding I can’t thank her enough the best facial I have ever had credit to your team
(Instore) - Posted 9 months ago
Bre is an asset to the brand! Super helpful and has a lovely approach.
(Instore) - Posted 10 months ago
It was very good and I enjoyed my facial:)
Excellent service
(Instore) - Posted 10 months ago
Fantastic!! Surpassed my expectations. I feel empowered and informed/educated about how to improve my skin. This is all down to the lovely therapist, Bre!
(Instore) - Posted 10 months ago
Excellent very thorough. Bre was honest and helpful and educated and passionate about Dermalogica
(Instore) - Posted 10 months ago
As per usual my experience is always extremely satisfying and improves my skin tremendously!
(Instore) - Posted 10 months ago
Had a treatment to help with hydration and scarring.
(Instore) - Posted 10 months ago
Bre is very professional and knows her products
I had one of the best experiences and facial

I would highly recommend

(Instore) - Posted 10 months ago
I come here atleast once every week to have a facial done with Bre, my skin has drastically changed for the better since then and it only continue to improve which is why i have been a loyal to the company. Ive built such a good bond with Bre due to her great manners and conversations whilst getting my facials. 10/10 would recommend!
(Instore) - Posted 10 months ago
My daughter saw Bre consultant at Brent X and the information she gave was amazing and very helpful. She gave my daughter a deep clean facial as her skin was very congested and when she finished could see a difference straight away. Have booked her again for 2 weeks time for another facial.definetly recommend
(Instore) - Posted 10 months ago
As always, it was wonderful.
(Instore) - Posted 10 months ago
Perfect as usual. Bre was knowledgeable and helpful the treatment was amazing and relaxing.
(Instore) - Posted 10 months ago
Faultless from start to finish
(Harvey Nichols Leeds (instore)) - Posted 11 months ago
Absolutely fantastic experience every time. The professionalism shown is outstanding and have complete trust in the treatment and capabilities of Bre. Cannot fault whatsoever. Look forward to my monthly facial all because of Bre.
Happy with store experience
Brilliant experience
(Instore) - Posted 11 months ago
She is very kind and nice person she did the treatment for me is very excellent
Lovely team at Brentcross